Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria (53994 Views)

US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Victerica(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Akeem1759:
Not sure 10% of the people on this thread bother to read the content at all.. lol.. everyone just want to post, make una try to read and Understand, Priority visa is the 4days processing and that has been suspended whilw the normal 3 to 4weeks visa application is still on, so no big deal..

I wonder the kind of graduates wey dey Nigeria?
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ofiadiegwu: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Prosper123:
Nigeria cannot be good as it is now. Where do we start from. Let's divide the country into two- north and south. It's better. It will make the country governable.

What you said is just wish.

But it's both undesirable and unachievable.

Let's work with great optimism on our Dear country.

Be careful what you wish. The country you dream of may be grossly worse than Nigeria. Don't forget, Nigeria's problems are solveable, not otherwise.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by ensamy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's like many people just read the headline and started responding without reading the content . grin grin. The headline is misleading, that's not what UKVI meant. They are only suspending priority and super priority application. Let's get it right. The Standard is still ongoing.
Infact it's like most people responding don't understand the content or didn't even go through it .. grin grin
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is a big blow below the belt for nairalanders American wannabe Bulldogs

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by VanuatuWycombe: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

Go and ask the close to 1 million Africans that have relocated to the UK.

Don’t mind @planetx. He/she is still sleeping. By the time he/she wakes up, afternoon don knack.

How can you resuscitate a brain-dead, moribund country? Nigeria is a country that has defied all known laws of economic prosperity. It can only get worse.

Nigerians are like frogs put in a boiling water. They keep adjusting to the boiling temperature of the water until it’s too late to jump out of the hot water.

This a country that has gone off tangent like 700 years into the thick forest of corruption and economic quagmire.

One million and one Nigerians, put together as a single president cannot pack the m.ess on ground.

Nigeria lacks what it takes to be a developed nation and that’s how it will remain till the trumpet would blow.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by nams77: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Herbworks:
Stop spreading false news! Only priority and super priority were suspended not the standard uk visa
Abeg no vex. Can you explain?
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Arabaincubus: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ukraine happening to Nigeria already.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ogbuide17(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
It normal na ��‍♀️
We go get sense for Africa by force especially big fool giant with dumb leaders

Ukraine preferably to fill the gap. Buhari regime are killing innocents citizens; borrowing money ;to do give away $1million ,580 million naira to Afghanistan;when Assu are on strike;Buhari na your handwork for UK bi dis ;nah grin You don watch dat Davido 02 lock down concert;for London fear catch you; we outside grin
You have already shut down the southern boarder;youve opened up the northern boarders for easy entrance of your jajaweeds foot soldiers; killing spree; flags hoisted;Your jihadist agenda's on the beat.
They are killing indigenous people for asking for self determination and taking away their bodies. Buhari is receiving medical treatment in the UK no sanction. Who is defending democracy in Nigeria.

When unreasonable person make a statement ;it's obvious the blockhead will not listen ;until Nigeria happens to them.Except those of You; that are benefiting from the fraudulent system ;that doesn't mean Nigeria can't happens to you
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Prosper123: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

What you said is just wish.

But it's both undesirable and unachievable.

Let's work with great optimism on our Dear country.

Be careful what you wish. The country you dream of may be grossly worse than Nigeria. Don't forget, Nigeria's problems are solveable, not otherwise.
I like your optimism. It's very motivational. I was once like you. But sit back and check very well. Every change and development of a nation must have a place to begin. Where do you start the change in the country? The country is too big to be governed.

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Prosper123: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bigchristo:
Have you travel out of this country before? If you do then you will understand the treatment we get from international communities is like being a Nigeria is a sin
I have. But we caused it for ourselves. Don't pass the blame
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Calm with awe. Are terrified because the ruling class has a hand in it
Frankiss44:

Niger and Zamfara states are both calm.. Forget the propaganda
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by frankson1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Elvictor:
cheesy grin

Boss, they will come for you oh, those in support of Ukraine so that they can travel to oversea, to continue their neo-slavery to the West.

Here is the Nigeria the wicked West with UK colonize, they don't even allow us inside their country, neither they allow us to breathe in our country.

If we do election, they must present their candidate jf not, the election isn't credible, our so called economy is been handled by the West, and you think we should support them?

Russia that helped South Africa fight apartheid is now better than Nigeria, but US that helped Libya get rid of Gaddaffi is now a touch pad for US to sell weapons to terrorists running down Africa.

All those asking question between China, Russia and West, which one will you choose grin grin

@the bolded is just the naked fact. We don't gain anything from the UK and still, our leaders keep worshipping them.

It would be very bad if no African leaders learn a lesson or two from the "military exercise" in Ukraine.

Is it not yet time for Africa to Unite and break free from the shackles holding them down
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by msrcusgarvey6(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Those who participated had the chances because they were whites though Russians as white as snow, they never did
Prosper123:
And you think that if Russia had the chance to perpetrate these evils that they wouldn't have done these and much more? They are all the same.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wetin people no know be this if Maria Sharapova of Russia dey play against Serena William American whites go dey support Maria Sharapova for heart dey pretend for serena
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:
There is nothing like home...even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make it better
You and who? Speak for yourself..
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
If Nigeria good wetin dey UK wey I dey find
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Oracleforce: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:
There is nothing like home...even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make it better

This was the statement our political leaders has been making since the time.of Herbert Marculey.

Keep.trying.and keep. struggling for the country that doesn't have any plan for your generation.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
I hope them no go deport Bubu from London.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by godwinstringed1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Techsupport:

I did not insult you. I just asked you to back up your claimed love. I fought, bled, and lost friends for the US. what have you done for Russia

I do not support Russia, Ukraine or USA for anything. I'm only after contributing the more to the revamping of Africa.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by planetx: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

Go and ask the close to 1 million Africans that have relocated to the UK.
Only dumb Africans relocate to the UK. I know the UK like the back of my hand, Akure my hometown is better than the UK
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
planetx:
Only dumb Africans relocate to the UK. I know the UK like the back of my hand, Akure my hometown is better than the UK

Only dumb people will think like this
UK is better than the whole of Africa.
When the leaders in Africa are done with feeling up their bellies, maybe they can try to match up the Eastern Europe countries like Ukraine, Germany or Russia before you think of UK
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
planetx:

1 millionaire in London can buy Akure as a whole.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by planetx: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

Only dumb people will think like this
UK is better than the whole of Africa.
When the leaders in Africa are done with feeling up their bellies, maybe they can try to match up the Eastern Europe countries like Ukraine, Germany or Russia before you think of UK
How is that shithole better than the whole of Africa. I doubt if you have ever been outside your village before. And dummy Germany is not Eastern European.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
godwinstringed1:

I do not support Russia, Ukraine or USA for anything. I'm only after contributing the more to the revamping of Africa.

Tarnishing another country does not revamp Africa. It is still a blame game as long as I am concerned. Our problem as Nigerians IS in Nigeria. blaming others give them way too much power over the black man. I come to Nigeria every other year to teach life skills, computer networking and give out a few laptops to help our men and women become self-reliant. When we stop giving the west too much credit and take some responsibility for our actions, we won't even be bothered with what is going on in the west.

look at a situation like right now, Oil is selling for $110 and the Nigerian government is praying that it goes to $80 so that they can pay their friend for subsidized fuel. Is that not disgraceful. Did the west equally make us that foolish? shouldn't Nigeria be rejoicing that Oil picked up
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Bigchristo: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Prosper123:
I have. But we caused it for ourselves. Don't pass the blame
We did not cause anything lots of them handle we Black with Wicked mind.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by edosignature(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
There is nothing like home, even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make Nigeria better.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by expressglory: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's like The Nation newspaper writers and editors are totally ignorant or intentionally mischievous.There is a difference between Priority/ Super priority Visa and Standard Visa

Priority Visa takes 5 days only
Super-Priority Visa takes 24hrs
Standard Visa now takes 6wks
Priority and Super-Priority Visa are suspended for now...but the normal Standard visa is on!
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by StAmbrose1(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2022
when you see how the front page is flooded with irrelevant comments: you begin to understand more how unreasonable and injudicious most people are.
The crisis in eastern Europe is not enough reasons for UK to take such stiffening, and nauseating measures.
UK always seems to be draconian, and antagonistic with their rules.
Abrahimovic's travails are telltale of that.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by JoBabs(m): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Victerica:

I wonder the kind of graduates wey dey Nigeria?

Pls, what about those that have applied?
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by subcbouy: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Pro-Russia visa application ready for supporters at the Russian embassy
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by ttmacoy: 2:02am On Mar 16, 2022
The fact that your response to the UK treating us an an inferior race is to look for another country to run to is proof that we ARE indeed an inferior race.

A superior race will say how do we fix our country so we become superior rather than well which other country can we run to.

yinkeys:
We are definitely treated as the inferior race.
Nigerians should choose other countries
Forget the UK
Been saying this for years now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.