Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria (53990 Views)

US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ajeyo(m): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2022
wwwihy:
There is nothing like home...even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make it better

Statements like this comes from a comfortable person,95% other Nigerians are really suffering
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Evii: 4:37am On Mar 16, 2022
wwwihy:
There is nothing like home...even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make it better

Good morning sir, I needed to comment on your message b'cos I need more clarification on this above subject matter.
Sir, what connection do Nigerians who're applying for UK student visa have with Ukraine or are they Ukrainians in Nigeria who're applying to go to the UK or something? Bros pls educate me on this. Thanks in anticipation
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Evii: 4:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
Once a company in Nigeria signed a contract to sell military car to Belarus, I saw this coming... Why Nigeria specifically, out of other countries of the world?

Bro when did this happen?
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2022
ttmacoy:
The fact that your response to the UK treating us an an inferior race is to look for another country to run to is proof that we ARE indeed an inferior race.

A superior race will say how do we fix our country so we become superior rather than well which other country can we run to.

Enough with the politically correct bla bla bla.
Go try fixing the Nigerian situation and see whether you won’t be murdered by the West’s imperialism or our local warlords

Some people will simply wake up to spew unpractical trash to gain silly points online
I’m certain this is obviously coming from someone living in the West who doesn’t know the living conditions in Nigeria today
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by oladotunfelix2: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Na priority them suspend... Still dey issue student and work visa

quote author=wwwihy post=111062473]

https://thenationonlineng.net/uk-suspends-student-work-visa-applications-in-nigeria/
[/quote]
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Elvictor:
cheesy grin

Boss, they will come for you oh, those in support of Ukraine so that they can travel to oversea, to continue their neo-slavery to the West.

Here is the Nigeria the wicked West with UK colonize, they don't even allow us inside their country, neither they allow us to breathe in our country.

If we do election, they must present their candidate jf not, the election isn't credible, our so called economy is been handled by the West, and you think we should support them?

Russia that helped South Africa fight apartheid is now better than Nigeria, but US that helped Libya get rid of Gaddaffi is now a touch pad for US to sell weapons to terrorists running down Africa.

All those asking question between China, Russia and West, which one will you choose grin grin

China
Russia and UK should go to hell,they killed Biafrans by supporting Nigeria to invade Biafra
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Hespee93: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Same UK and US y'all are supporting against Putin cheesy cheesy

Una must get sense by force !

They can never get sense.

Their matter is just like a goat, you beat it it runs away and avoid you, but just try to give ut a little, boom it started coming to you again.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Fuckyoumod: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Elvictor:
cheesy grin

Boss, they will come for you oh, those in support of Ukraine so that they can travel to oversea, to continue their neo-slavery to the West.

Here is the Nigeria the wicked West with UK colonize, they don't even allow us inside their country, neither they allow us to breathe in our country.

If we do election, they must present their candidate jf not, the election isn't credible, our so called economy is been handled by the West, and you think we should support them?

Russia that helped South Africa fight apartheid is now better than Nigeria, but US that helped Libya get rid of Gaddaffi is now a touch pad for US to sell weapons to terrorists running down Africa.

All those asking question between China, Russia and West, which one will you choose grin grin

A typical African never takes responsibility for anything even when he is the author and maker of his predicaments.

We blame the whites that we greedily got independence from.

For over 60 years of taking control we are yet to get anything right. From power, to education, to wealth creation, to employment, to infrastructure, to human capital development and health the list goes on. Because we steal and loot our common wealth, we are so fantastically corrupt.

The massive structures the the whites left behind, we have destroyed them all. No maintenance, no continuity. We are yet to have power in Nigeria, this is because we have looted moneys meant for power generation.

It is only in Nigeria that the its President's depend on foreign Medical care to stay alive.
Because we prefer to steal moneys meant for health.

The list goes on bro.

The west left with a working rail system as at the time. They left us with a good educational foundation. What have the black men who took over from them done?

Instead they started fighting, from one coup to the other.

Its only a black man that still take about neo colonialism.
Bro. Let me refresh your memory.

Indonesia, China, Singapore and India were worse than Nigeria in the 60's.

But as at today these countries are far developed in all aspects than we are.

Now who is to blame?

The west? Indians? The Chinese?

These countries are gradually becoming major economic power in the world.

WHO IS TO BLAME BRO?

PLEASE KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE BRO!

BLACK MAN IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF A BLACK MAN!!!.

We can't keep blaming the west for our problems, when in reality we have continued to fail ourselves, we have continued to mismanage everything, have continued to steal from ourselves.

If they are so bad like we brandish them why do we keep running to them?

Everybody want to run away to them. If they had stolen everything like we do here in Nigeria, we would not have been running to them for greener pastures.

The west are not enslaving us.
We enslave ourselves everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Remman(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Evii:

Bro when did this happen?
nna, see am here o...

https://www.nairaland.com/7028252/belarus-buy-proforce-armored-vehicles

And FG did absolutely nothing about it. What do they expect from the West?

The OP na UK own...

Oya, see US own

https://www.nairaland.com/7031563/allen-onyemas-company-springfield-aviation

They fingered him since 2019 o... But dissolved it after Proforce signed an agreement with Belarus.

Dangote own or other Nigerian Oligarchs own dey on the way.

They're trying to wake FG to do something about it but we all know how dump Buhari is.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2022
So its confirmed..
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by buJu234: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2022
One of my friends so hate Putin not because he hates the war in ukraine that is killing and displacing innocent people but cos it will reduce his options of countries to japa to..

� � � � � � lol.. Nigerian mentality
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ofiadiegwu: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Prosper123:

I like your optimism. It's very motivational. I was once like you. But sit back and check very well. Every change and development of a nation must have a place to begin. Where do you start the change in the country? The country is too big to be governed.

My Guy, bigness isn't a problem here.

China, India, U.S.A. etc are bigger, but are governable. Aren't they?
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2022
Just wait and see how nigeria will be begging them... There are other countries to go study and hustle too..
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Prosper123: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

My Guy, bigness isn't a problem here.

China, India, U.S.A. etc are bigger, but are governable. Aren't they?
so what is the solution, Mr. Don't give me motivational words. Be practical. You think I have not thought of this your political correctionness. I have even written a book on it. If we continue with this, in the next 20 years things will still be worse. Mark my words. Travel more and see. Don't remain in one place and preach what is not workable
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ofiadiegwu: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Prosper123:
so what is the solution, Mr. Don't give me motivational words. Be practical. You think I have not thought of this your political correctionness. I have even written a book on it. If we continue with this, in the next 20 years things will still be worse. Mark my words. Travel more and see. Don't remain in one place and preach what is not workable

So, you have a workable plan?
Then make it happen.

But don't work on delusional plans. Because, I can tell you for free and authoritatively too, that delusion will not help any Nigerian in the face of difficulties. I mean if you convince yourself that you must achieve something beyond your reach, you set yourself up for frustration. It may lead to outright suicide.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Wuppdex: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Don't mind our dumb masses (infact remove the M from massen and they become bunch of asses) Ukrainian are now Europes number one priority, commonwealth ko commonthief ni. Our mumu and slave mentality will never make them respect the blackman period
Zonefree:
Same UK and US y'all are supporting against Putin cheesy cheesy

Una must get sense by force !
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
bakol:

This is a misrepresentation. Only Priority and Super-Priority Visa category was temporarily suspended. The normal standard visa application category is still in full operation. Kindly all note this.

No mind my yeye question ooo... which one be normal and abnormal Standard!!... i also heard about this in the news this morning the suspension.!!
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Evii: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
nna, see am here o...

https://www.nairaland.com/7028252/belarus-buy-proforce-armored-vehicles

And FG did absolutely nothing about it. What do they expect from the West?

The OP na UK own...

Oya, see US own

Nawa oh, thanks bro for d update

https://www.nairaland.com/7031563/allen-onyemas-company-springfield-aviation

They fingered him since 2019 o... But dissolved it after Proforce signed an agreement with Belarus.

Dangote own or other Nigerian Oligarchs own dey on the way.

They're trying to wake FG to do something about it but we all know how dump Buhari is.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Prosper123: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

So, you have a workable plan?
Then make it happen.

But don't work on delusional plans. Because, I can tell you for free and authoritatively too, that delusion will not help any Nigerian in the face of difficulties. I mean if you convince yourself that you must achieve something beyond your reach, you set yourself up for frustration. It may lead to outright suicide.
I should be telling you that. For saying, let's make the country better. I asked you how. I gave a straight suggestion, divide the country into North and South as it was. Northerners will go, southerners will go. Much better. Otherwise, we will continue to be under bad leadership from people that think power belongs to them. Are you even reading the handwriting on the world.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ofiadiegwu: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prosper123:
I should be telling you that. For saying, let's make the country better. I asked you how. I gave a straight suggestion, divide the country into North and South as it was. Northerners will go, southerners will go. Much better. Otherwise, we will continue to be under bad leadership from people that think power belongs to them. Are you even reading the handwriting on the world.

My Guy, the problems we have, in Nigeria, as you know, are all man made. We don't suffer much of natural disasters but human disasters.

I want to boldly tell you that if you change your negative disposition against your/our country, and many like you change their attitudes towards Nigeria, we will have a perfect country immediately.

Don't you know that the biggest problem of Nigeria is the folks asking for disintegration of the country? That's what you are saying here, albeit subtly...

What is Boko Haram asking for?
What is ipob asking for?
What is bandits going to state as their demand?

"Divide the country..." They would say, but that's not the solution. Ask South Sudan if you doubt my words
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by solasalako(m): 4:49am On Mar 17, 2022
You are very wrong, Sir.

olawonder:

Go and submit standard application and see whether u’ll even see any response let alone granting it undecided when UK make new a policy against u, everything next to it will be a.g.a.i.n.s.t!
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by solasalako(m): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Stop this type of rants. Who are the we? Aceept who?. Mr man, it is a democracy (like Atiku rightly said). If you want an healthier and younger candidate, encourage them to join the race and compete. Power is taken, not given on a platter of gold. For now, the most popular candidate with the highest valid votes wins. So it's not a matter of wailing on the electronic media. Iree o

NaijaOlosho:

We do this by not accepting a sick old manlike Tinubu

Yea we have made a gross mistake letting Buhari but let's flush out tinubu
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
solasalako:
Stop this type of rants. Who are the we? Aceept who?. Mr man, it is a democracy (like Atiku rightly said). If you want an healthier and younger candidate, encourage them to join the race and compete. Power is taken, not given on a platter of gold. For now, the most popular candidate with the highest valid votes wins. So it's not a matter of wailing on the electronic media. Iree o

No dey talk like fool. No worry your eyes go soon clear na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.