Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' (25427 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Apart from party affiliation, you see Hausa/Fulani there something fundamentally wrong with us that we tend to support every wrong thing happening to Nigeria most especially if our person is in government and tend to suspect others even if they meant well just like the Almajiri school.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by slowice(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Someone stated the obvious and it's possible implications if care is not taken to correct the errors and one quota system Herdman called him "messenger of doom"

You see why we must put merit ahead?
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by GoldenSpec: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
2023 would unfold many drama grin
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by gawu1: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
AntiBMC:
Lol... since when has stating the obvious or being realistic become yardstick for being a "messenger of doom"?

The deputy minority leader was actually right in his line of thoughts. A plane could crash due to this continuous exhibition of wanton negligence...but the very myopic Doguwa would unsurprisingly not see that. He reminds me much of the resident bmc here in NL. They all have the same repulsively shallow reasoning.
I expect your type to side with that messenger of doom. How could a well minded person thinks as far like that for possibility of such calamity occurring, if not a messenger of doom.
These are people not happy with the rail way revolution making unguarded provocation so that he could be seen concerned with the unfortunate that happened.
Good that Dogowa put him in the right place rightly describing who he is.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by SeriouslySense(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
let everyone go to their state, this country don expire. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Mikeeytools: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ggg
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by nonxo007(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Himtulie247:
I am waiting for Blame Buhari Association of Nairaland to start Insulting the President for this grin grin grin
Mr man everything boils down to leadership.

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by DCmonster: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Obaseki should apologies to Nyerishi.

Ikwerre migrated from Benin through their ancestor Akalaka ( a Benin prince).

Issues like this should be settled amicably among brothers of same ancestry. If they are quarrelling like this what will others do.

Meanwhile Wike should also be guided and know where he comes including his ancestors.

Akalaka won't be happy in great beyond seeing two brothers fighting.
All these fools with their Benin prince theory again. undecided
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by iswallker(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
I for idiot

A chopper lost fuel in ikeja last yr I think and crashed into a residential building on toyin st - a young pilot and another died in that incident

So what is dog-uwa saying

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
nonxo007:

NRC no get leader ni ? Abi the NRC na Animal Farm undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Boasipe: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Superboss: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111072463:
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria.

A better Nigeria is all u want when ur lord and saviour is enjoying himself UK and his partner in the other room is enjoying herself in Dubai?
Don't when they return, they will give u that opium that makes u spew nonsense as you have always done.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by chriskosherbal(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
rentAcock:
I will eat fried egg with yam this morning
why not read what you wrote again in relation to the above topic..and tell me why I will not be very angry with u now

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by chriskosherbal(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
nonxo007:

he doesn't know ...I guess he too young to know or too old to know or just daft/dumb

Let him know that leadership is everything.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Masterchef(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Same illiterate who believes Nigerians living abroad do not have the right to petition the federal government on issues pertaining to violent crimes
being committed by herdsmen in Benue.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Peacecore: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Obaseki should apologies to Nyerishi.

Ikwerre migrated from Benin through their ancestor Akalaka ( a Benin prince).

Issues like this should be settled amicably among brothers of same ancestry. If they are quarrelling like this what will others do.

Meanwhile Wike should also be guided and know where he comes including his ancestors.

Akalaka won't be happy in great beyond seeing two brothers fighting.
Oh see confusion in my father's land.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Racoon:
So nauseating a people I tell you.
yen yen yen so nauseating a people... Fool can't u attack only the said rep. Most involve everybody from him clan? You my friend is a very low resolution thinking person

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by muheeb01(m): 3:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Clowns
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by samesta(m): 4:38am On Mar 16, 2022
gawu1:

I expect your type to side with that messenger of doom. How could a well minded person thinks as far like that for possibility of such calamity occurring, if not a messenger of doom.
These are people not happy with the rail way revolution making unguarded provocation so that he could be seen concerned with the unfortunate that happened.
Good that Dogowa put him in the right place rightly describing who he is.

"A well minded person" thinks about the the resultant effects of negligence. A myopic person cannot, he may decide to call the well minded person a messenger of doom or being productive because of his intellectual deficiency or blinded by political, racial, religious, tribal or social affiliation.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Successkay12(m): 5:01am On Mar 16, 2022
rentAcock:
I will eat fried egg with yam this morning
Me too but i will add it with Fanta or Pepsi

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by 1850fif: 5:42am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
post=111072463:

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Almaigaa: 5:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Smart Aboki. Nnamdi Kanu's People are always emotional, when it comes to debate on any National issue. I think the insecurity and hardship in their Region caused it. grin

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by meccuno: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
post=111072463:

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Linesman(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Since Hon. Doguwa has Security details to Follow Him about, He Won't Understand the Plight of the Common Man in the Country in Terms of Security.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera / PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.