Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' (25431 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Caleycashh: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Useless country!
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Halo22: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2022
I blame the speaker Gbajabiamila for not ruling Hon. Doguwa out of order. How could a man that once stood up to brief the house on the number of wives and children he had, be allowed to speak thrash on a support given by a highly cerebral Rt. Hon. Toby Okechukwu? U see the issue of redundancy we are suffering since 1914.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by IamSalt: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
gawu1:

I expect your type to side with that messenger of doom. How could a well minded person thinks as far like that for possibility of such calamity occurring, if not a messenger of doom.
These are people not happy with the rail way revolution making unguarded provocation so that he could be seen concerned with the unfortunate that happened.
Good that Dogowa put him in the right place rightly describing who he is.

I pity your type, person talk reasonably so that them go look for solutions, you carry sentiment come into dey matter.
This is the same stupidity and negligence from people like you that empowered bokoharam and other terrorist groups in this country. I am sure you'll also call the people who warned Nigeria about some of these present disasters messenger of doom.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by LLiKYekoba: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ado doguwa the abokey mugu, who is more interested in telling nigerians how to impregnate his four wives and give birth to dozens of almajiri kids (whom I am sure will fail DNA tests) should keep shut whenever important national matters are being discussed.

Babariga-wearing clown.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by cp3o: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Himtulie247:
I am waiting for Blame Buhari Association of Nairaland to start Insulting the President for this grin grin grin

The buck should stop at his desk. Being the leader, he can't blame anyone else. At least, a good leader shouldn't.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
cp3o:

The buck should stop at his desk. Being the leader, he can't blame anyone else. At least, a good leader shouldn't.
And if he fires the NRC DG ...... Na so so tribalistic protest go greet am grin
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by gawu1: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
IamSalt:

I pity your type, person talk reasonably so that them go look for solutions, you carry sentiment come into dey matter.
This is the same stupidity and negligence from people like you that empowered bokoharam and other terrorist groups in this country. I am sure you'll also call the people who warned Nigeria about some of these present disasters messenger of doom.
Pity that thing you call father who failed to be responsible father and brought up with such horrible mind. As public figure there more than one thousand and one mild ways he should have used, instead of that irresponsible present he made.
Each time vultures like you try to defend him, it always occur to me that Dogowa calling him messenger of doom was even too much honorable description of that culture idiot who found himself in the hollow chamber per chance with votes from Pig-like vultures.
Re: Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' by IamSalt: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
gawu1:

Pity that thing you call father who failed to be responsible father and brought up with such horrible mind. As public figure there more than one thousand and one mild ways he should have used, instead of that irresponsible present he made.
Each time vultures like you try to defend him, it always occur to me that Dogowa calling him messenger of doom was even too much honorable description of that culture idiot who found himself in the hollow chamber per chance with votes from Pig-like vultures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.