Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

CBN Sets N1m Limit For Cash Collection Centres - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Sets N1m Limit For Cash Collection Centres (316 Views)

CBN Sets $1m As Capital Requirement For International Money Transfer Operators / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / Sale Of Polaris Bank: CBN Sets Record Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN Sets N1m Limit For Cash Collection Centres by Omotosho1090905(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
The Central Bank of Nigeria has pegged the minimum transaction limit for corporate and individuals transacting with Bank Neutral Cash Hubs at N1m and N500,000 respectively. The banking regulator disclosed this in a guideline for the registration and operation of Bank Neutral Cash Hubs in Nigeria released on Monday. It said, “The threshold for eligible transactions at a BNCH shall be as follows: A minimum transaction value of N500,000 for individuals; a minimum transaction value of N1m for corporate entities.” According to the apex bank, it launched the Nigerian Cash Management System in a bid to reduce cost and improve operational efficiency in the country’s cash management value chain in collaboration with the Banker’s Committee.
Re: CBN Sets N1m Limit For Cash Collection Centres by citee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please who can help me get my refund from Sterling bank. I got a refund of my tuition fee deposit from a school I apply to in the UK which did not issue me the document I needed to apply for study visa. I subsequently asked them to refund my money and they sent me a mail that my money was returned to Sterling bank since 10th of February 2022. Today is 15th of March and Sterling bank has still not given me the money despite repeated calls. I want to report them to CBN but don't know the email to send my mail to. £4,000 is no small money.
Re: CBN Sets N1m Limit For Cash Collection Centres by Omotosho1090905(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
citee:
Please who can help me get my refund from Sterling bank. I got a refund of my tuition fee deposit from a school I apply to in the UK which did not issue me the document I needed to apply for study visa. I subsequently asked them to refund my money and they sent me a mail that my money was returned to Sterling bank since 10th of February 2022. Today is 15th of March and Sterling bank has still not given me the money despite repeated calls. I want to report them to CBN but don't know the email to send my mail to. £4,000 is no small money.
You are funny bro still calling go inside bank and shout hard on them the manager will attend to you once and in no time your money will be traced out

(1) (Reply)

CBN Has Granted Approval For MTN To Begin Banking Operations As Momo PSB / Don't Scam People Instead Use Leverage / Make 400k Monthly With This Simple & Easy Physical Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.