Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. (1961 Views)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by dialfa: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Putin's 'spin doctor,' Duma member Oleg Matveychev, appeared on Russian state news on Sunday, outlining a series of demands for both Washington and Kyiv 'after Ukraine’s demilitarization is completed.'

'We should be thinking about reparations from the damage that was caused by the sanctions and the war itself, because that too costs money and we should get it back,' Matveychev said on Sunday Evening With Vladimir Solovyov.

He continued, 'The return of all Russian properties, those of the Russian empire, the Soviet Union and current Russia, which has been seized in the United States, and so on.'

Solovyov asked if the lawmaker specifically meant Alaska and the former Russian settlement of Fort Ross, California.

'That was my next point. As well as the Antarctic,' Matveychev said. 'We discovered it, so it belongs to us.'

The first Russian colony on Alaska was founded in 1784, named Three Saints Bay. There began the Russian-American Company, a trading monopoly chartered by Czar Paul I in 1799 which drove the Empire's expansion in North America.

Alaska was sold to the US in 1867 during Andrew Johnson's presidency for $7.2 million -- which would be approximately $144.4 million in 2021.

The Russian-American company built Fort Ross, less than three hours outside of modern-day San Francisco, in 1812. The settlement was sold into private hands in 1841.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10615561/Putins-Foreign-Minister-Sergey-Lavrov-sanctions-BIDEN-Secretary-State-Blinken.html
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Go and take it... it's there.
What kind of clown is that man?
I know all these talks will lead to nothing..do something funny and watch USA give you a resounding blow.
USA ain't your mate In all aspect,y'all gotta respect that. grin grin angry cheesy wink
dominique what do you think? cheesy wink

13 Likes

Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Mayng01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Putin keeps digging his grave day by day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Truthisunique3: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dog when wan loss

All Na frustration, Putin better take his drugs
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Northernblood5(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lol. One thing with Bullies is that they will continue to feel like boss until their mouth is folded beyond repair.

Reminds me of an event between me and Fortunate my secondary school Bully.

This Fortunate loves intimidating School Functionaries (Top 7 Prefects) which i was part of. Infact, he once fought with our General Prefect back the. I tried as much as possible to avoid him because I had gone for suspension once and the 2nd time maybe expulsion.

That very day, he came to the Library which was full,
due to Exam, he ordered a Junior out so as to sit down. I wasn't happy for that but still its a custom for seniors to do such in schOol back then so i needed another excuse to reduce his pride to the mud. So, i told him to vacate the Library immediately because he was eating and it's against Library rules. He refused and ignored me, i warned him again sternly . He rose in gyration as he always does but unfortunately for him, he pinched my lips and slightly push my head backward. KAI. The way my mood switched without control is exactly what makes some people burst into tongues in Churches grin cheesy grin grin . I so much humbled him that he ran towards the librarian for salvation.

Funny enough, after that event, we became very good friends even after Sec school

1 Like

Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Anazp: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Collyweed: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is this from "The Onion" or is Dailymail now in the business of spoofing news?
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by abobote: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Joke of the century
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ikpu nne gi will be taken by Russians
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by talk2hb1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is an Audacious Ambition if it's true
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by JOemmy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Russia's nuclear weapons have obviously damaged the brains of putin.
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by beautyhd: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Someone should wake Putin from his dream.

Impossible future tense.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by KaideeGee(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Now therefore, let Me alone, that My wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them. And I will make of you a great nation.”
Exodus 32:10 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.32.10.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Righteous God, hallowed be thy name, great Father. Thank You for today, thank You for Your word, thank You for life. Father please we humbly ask for forgiveness and mercy for we have done wrong in many ways and forms, cleanse us through the blood of Jesus. Father as we study Your word today, please give us deep understanding, grant us Your Holy Spirit as a guide, and reveal the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Speak to us in ways we understand. Take all the glory
Thank You Father. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ,
We can deduce some salient but vague points from the above portion of the scriptures.
Without an intermediary, the wrath of God will burn hot and consume even His people. The worth of intercessors in the course of humanity cannot be overstated.
God has called every believer in the Lord Jesus as Kings and Priests. Rev 5:10. And the main function of a priest is to intercede, to serve as an interface between God and man. Lev. 5&6 talks somewhat about that. We as followers of Christ owe this duty to humanity, we can't just sit back in apathy as God consumes His creation, because we aren't the ones that sinned. We are more than that.
I feel God knew how important this task was and that man would not be able to carry it out to maximum effect, so He gave Jesus that responsibility Heb. 5,6,7 etc. Jesus is constantly making intercession to the Father, and by the fact that the world has yet to be destroyed, I say He has done a very good job.
But that doesn't mean we should be lax and relent, no, instead we are to double down and do better to make our selves worthy of our calling.
Candidly, on the present day and age, living a holy life is not enough... Far from it. They is so much more to following Christ. And they are encoded in the Word of God.
May God give us strength and grace to carry out His will. Amen.
Peace.
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Harry00(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Russia don give Hollywood box-office spirit
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by Hanibbal(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anyone who believes this lie has dementia. Dailymail, the sun and co na yeye news outlets.

1 Like

Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by franchasng: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
When the gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad!
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by sunboy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Everybody’s just trying to be wild grin
He’s just joking
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by kingjizz: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Go and take it... it's there.
What kind of clown is that man?
I know all these talks will lead to nothing..do something funny and watch USA give you a resounding blow.
USA ain't your mate In all aspect,y'all gotta respect that. grin grin angry cheesy wink
dominique what do you think? cheesy wink

You are the biggest clown of your time...you just read and don't understand shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by kingjizz: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mayng01:
Putin keeps digging his grave day by day

You are the one digging your grave
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by kingjizz: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
dialfa:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10615561/Putins-Foreign-Minister-Sergey-Lavrov-sanctions-BIDEN-Secretary-State-Blinken.html

The problem of a black man is that he's too stupid not to understand world politics...Where ever you push them they go
Re: Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24am On Mar 16, 2022
kingjizz:

You are the biggest clown of your time...you just read and don't understand shame on you
Shh. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) / Video Of Lawmaker, Madison Cawthorn, Thrusting His Manhood In Man's Face In Bed / Sandy: Women's Children Allowed To Drown In US, Denied Help Because Of Her Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.