Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials (39533 Views)

US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc / In Retaliatory Sanctions, Russia Imposes Ban On Boris Johnson, Others / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by jimtemi1: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
This putin is mad o, they ban you from more than 25countries, u are banning Biden from ordinary dead russia... I can't laugh

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
QuickSpace:
Jokers
This is the main Target ! Have business in Ukraine means some links with Russia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Princedapace:

And how does banning Putin from entering USA affect him?
Russia is second most powerul country on earth is not by mouth.
If it were to be Libya, Iraq, USA would have invaded them since. But USA dare not invade this one.

Without nuclear weapons, no country can invade Russia. None. How many missiles can they possibly drop? Lol.

Russia is the largest country in the world. 8 times bigger than Algeria. Algeria is the largest in Africa and it's 3 times larger than Nigeria. Nigerian soldiers (despite receiving help from foreign nations) is still struggling to defeat some ragtag militia in ordinary sambisa.

The current crop of U.S. soldiers can only flex muscles in Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by kunle75(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
AJOBI77:
grin grin. I laugh in rubles

Me too,I couldn't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chimaokigwe:

Only students who can't afford good European schools and hustlers go to Russia.

You just buttressed my point.....lots of africans are there.....students or whatever....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Jacopini: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
straighttalk:
Tit for tit.
No one country has the monopoly of sanction.

So dat one na sanction
U don see usa officials running to Russia?
Even u, if u wan make am, russia no dey ur list.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Chimaokigwe: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You just buttressed my point.....lots of africans are there.....students or whatever....

The travel ban is not for them, they are helping the economy of Russia.
Russia is a pariah state with worthless currency. Anybody in there should know whatsup.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by AngelicBeing: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Princedapace:

And how does banning Putin from entering USA affect him?
Russia is second most powerul country on earth is not by mouth.
If it were to be Libya, Iraq, USA would have invaded them since. But USA dare not invade this one.
Did they ban him before?
Lol, Do you know that the amount of sanctions that the US, Canada and Europe have mounted on Russia has crippled over half of Russia’s economy? Abi was Russia lying when they said over half of their finances have been crippled due to the sanctions on them?

When was the last time Biden traveled to Russia or even your President that has been traveling from USA to UK to Dubai. LOL

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Superboss: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Isn't this laughable?
Putin has shown that he really is a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by dhtml6(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
But them no ban TRUMP from entering RUSSIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by derecho(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Later they'd be calling Zelensky a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Acidosis:

Without nuclear weapons, no country can invade Russia. None. How many missiles can they possibly drop? Lol.

Russia is the largest country in the world. 8 times bigger than Algeria. Algeria is the largest in Africa and it's 3 times larger than Nigeria. Nigerian soldiers (despite receiving help from foreign nations) is still struggling to defeat some ragtag militia in ordinary sambisa.

The current crop of U.S. soldiers can only flex muscles in Africa.

Without Nuclear weapons, Russia military is nothing.
For Russia to be asking for help from Belarus and China for military personnel to come and help them fight small Ukraine, it means they are nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Himtulie247:
Ukraine is not under Russia, not anymore. They gained their freedom centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Whobedatte(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Even Buhari , the 'Ajala traveller' never step em foot on russian soil .
Mtcheew cry

2 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Who wants to go to Russia ?? LMAO grin

It’s not all about going to Russia oga. Does Putin have any business going to America too? By the time they start announcing business sanctions like energy trading, seizing assets of western businesses already operating in Russia and refusing to pay back loans to western institutions, that’s when you will know Russia can have a real effect on the global economy too. This whole thing will end in negotiation last last. Mark this comment down.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

Ukraine is not under Russia, not anymore. They gained their freedom centuries ago.
It's about oil and gas business ! They still have links through that !
Just like Sudan and the South Sudan cool

Note : Not the Jubril of Sudan grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Eriokanmi: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
I never believed Putin was such a coward and comedian until now grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Mrbenny001: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Even the small boy on nairaland supporting putin never dream of visiting Russia..I mean for what But they're ready to sell their family members to get to Us or UK

3 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

Without Nuclear weapons, Russia military is nothing.
For Russia to be asking for help from Belarus and China for military personnel to come and help them fight small Ukraine, it means they are nothing.

All propaganda. There's a difference between calling for help and considering volunteers.

Russia has over 1 million active soldiers and over 2 million reserves. Note, Nigeria has less than 250k (total).

You think Putin will send even 50k of his men to Ukraine? Funny.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by GardenOfGod(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
So the only sanction at the disposal of Russia is "ban from entering Russia?"
How ridiculous!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by GardenOfGod(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Himtulie247:
You are funny... Let Putin ban affect US Federal Reserve let's see his balls... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Kimjongun: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why are Nigerians shamelessly pro-west in everything despite these same people treating us like trash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by falseprophet: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
bazooka4jesus:
Puttin d hitler of our time…, if you’re into any thing movie production and reside lagos buzz me on telegram @bazooka_007

[/s]

You're already a failed movie producer

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by LollySeaSide: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
In other news, Cameronian president, Paul Biya bans Emmanuel Macron from entering Cameroon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by CHIGIM: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
MY OWN IS THAT RUSSIA DID NOT COLONIZE ANY AFRICAN COUNTRY, SO FOR ME I LOVE THEM MORE THAN ALL THIS EVIL WEST

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Bigchristo: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
Russia is a shit hole grin
stop shifting you country’s title to Russia grin grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is what Chinese call " San shu Sha"... grin
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by preselect(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
i have banned 25 current Presidents and Heads of State including Queen Elizabeth of England from entering my room angry

I hate nonsense angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by treatise: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by preselect(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
LollySeaSide:
In other news, Cameronian president, Paul Biya bans Emmanuel Macron from entering Cameroon.
lol. But Cameroon's money is printed in France grin grin
And their foreign reserve is located in France. . . .
and they have to take permission from the french authorities before the collect their own money grin grin grin grin

France gbara wicked ma chi angry
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by MPESA(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
pol23:
I support Russia…
But truth be told ,This sanction is weak.
The only thing Russia can do that will affect everyone is to detached itself from International Space station unannounced (because Musk don say he fit power am,maybe lie or true, but that man is a genius)
And I know Russia can do that if push to the limit and that will be catastrophic.
Well let’s see where his oil sanctions effect go reach first.

Are you doubting Musk or you understimating him ... Elo is not your regular billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead / 20 Countries That Owe US Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.