Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials (39552 Views)

US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc / In Retaliatory Sanctions, Russia Imposes Ban On Boris Johnson, Others / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Gospel2Day: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
pol23:
I support Russia…
But truth be told ,This sanction is weak.
The only thing Russia can do that will affect everyone is to detached itself from International Space station unannounced (because Musk don say he fit power am,maybe lie or true, but that man is a genius)
And I know Russia can do that if push to the limit and that will be catastrophic.
Well let’s see where his oil sanctions effect go reach first.

Russia detaching itself from ISS won't change anything.
China has its own space station.
So US, UK, Canada, Europe and Japan can have theirs also.
Russia does not have a special knowhow of space technology that others don't have.
Shalom.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Oscillator: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oghene1st:

https://punchng.com/ukraine-russia-imposes-sanctions-on-biden-blinken-other-us-officials/
for all the advancement of the white race, Russia is a disgrace and an embarrassment to humanity.

Russia is not in a position to sanction anyone. It's akin to a toilet fly sanctioning the air it needs to fly.

The idiotic psychopath called madam Putin is just deceiving the Russian people with sanction propaganda from its worthless media.

Russian sanction doesn't exist. Russia is a dead country still breathing.

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by melviniyke2002(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Who wants to go to Russia ?? LMAO grin
me...just gv me visa like dis ....
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Jeromejnr(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
NairaMaster1:

What's this one saying?

Somebody wrote a useless article and you are ignorantly and sentimentally holding it. The British pound remains the strongest currency but cannot be a reserve tender why? Go and find out why the dollar remains like this.

Does U.K trade their "products" globally like China or U.S?

Please do a study on what makes a currency a global reserve.

Imagine a Nigerian in one corner of the world who knows nothing (seeing what you wrote about Pounds) arguing that an expert gave a sentimental exposition.

Jeez.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by edosignature(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Way to go...

Love & Peace to all Russians
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Techguy96(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
pol23:
I support Russia…
But truth be told ,This sanction is weak.
The only thing Russia can do that will affect everyone is to detached itself from International Space station unannounced (because Musk don say he fit power am,maybe lie or true, but that man is a genius)
And I know Russia can do that if push to the limit and that will be catastrophic.
Well let’s see where his oil sanctions effect go reach first.
U don't need to doubt MUSK. If he says he can do it, he will do it.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Techguy96(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
bluefilm:
1 - 1

Game on

Two can play that game !!!

That Hunter Biden and his Ukranian business associates are never up to some good.
U call this sanction?
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Techguy96(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
melviniyke2002:
I really wish u can go to Russia and experience what true racism is.

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Techguy96(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Most of you don't understand international relations, its effect and how it can affect trade economy.

All these is silently shifting economic power to China.

A new world order of things. As allies are formed and strengthened, Don't be surprised in a while if Yuan becomes stronger as the new reserve currency.

Article below was before the war...this war will only expedite it.
Lol, I even thought u have something meaningful, instead na the word of one billionaire u dey show us.

How did china currency swap in Nigeria and UK ended?

A miserable failure. It will take another 1000 yrs for china to be world power.

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by UnabashedIPOB: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oghene1st:

Russia’s foreign ministry on Tuesday said US President Joe Biden and a dozen other top officials had been banned from entering the country in a reciprocal response to US sanctions. The measure, which also applies to Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, “is the consequence of the extremely Russophobic policy pursued by the current US administration”, the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement. In response to Russia’s military intervention in Ukraine, the United States banned Russian President Vladimir Putin and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov as well as adopting sanctions that have largely cut Russia off financially from the rest of the world. Russia also put on its stop list Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, Central Intelligence Agency Director William Burns and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki. Also on the list are Deputy National Security Advisor Daleep Singh, US Agency for International Development chief Samantha Power, Deputy Treasury Secretary Adewale Adeyemo, and US Export-Import Bank chief Reta Jo Lewis. Russia also banned from entry Biden’s son Hunter and former secretary of state and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The foreign ministry warned Moscow will soon announce additional sanctions against a range of “Russophobic” US officials, military officers, lawmakers, businessmen, and media personalities.

https://punchng.com/ukraine-russia-imposes-sanctions-on-biden-blinken-other-us-officials/

Hahaha! Who in their right mind wanna visit Moscow?
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by IbileIfe: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
rickpat:
the sanctioned is now sanctioning!!!!.. amazing
Putin is the real Comedian-in-Chief
grin
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by ken045501: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Joe Biden is not fit to be American president. Now I can agree that trump is better than him upon say trump arrogant
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by ken045501: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
You Dey sleep on a bicycle.. you know nothing
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Sam2310(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Simran94:

Without Nuclear weapons, Russia military is nothing.
For Russia to be asking for help from Belarus and China for military personnel to come and help them fight small Ukraine, it means they are nothing.
u think the west media will tell u that Ukraine is losing?
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by goodheart01: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2022
oz4real83:
Joke of the century. This "Russian sanction" have zero effect on the people mentioned.

Who in his right senses wants to enter Russia??

Lol.... these Putinish people are funny
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by goodheart01: 1:11am On Mar 16, 2022
bluefilm:
1 - 1

Game on

That Hunter Biden and his Ukranian business associates are never up to some good.

This one say game on smiley smiley Who they even enter Russia sef?

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by grandstar(m): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Most of you don't understand international relations, its effect and how it can affect trade economy.

A new world order of things. As allies are formed and strengthened, Don't be surprised in a while if Yuan becomes stronger as the new reserve currency.

This might happen but that will be decades in the future. China's economy is too leveraged to be trusted. It also has capital control on its currency. That will diminish its importance.

The Euro even has a better chance than the Yuan.

Anyway, the way our planet looks now and the future in store for it, it is pointless looking beyond 25 years from today. Global Warming is messing the planet and it will only get worse, far worse as governments and their citizens aren't ready to pay the full price to stop Climate Change. The Kyoto Agreement is not worth the paper it is printed on.

Look to the heavens for your answer. (Luke 21:28).
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Bifwoli: 1:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Chimaokigwe:
No one goes to Russia before. They are merely fooling themselves.
No one is trading with Russia either .
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Bifwoli: 1:39am On Mar 16, 2022
melviniyke2002:
They don't like blacks over there.Stay away .
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Brightest04(m): 2:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Oghene1st:

it amazes me when i see people having the believe that America and her citizens are untouchable. This what was believed until Osama bin Laden and his group brought down Trade Center. Russia cannot be underrated, the West knew this and that's why they're shying away from facing them with military might.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by pargelenis(m): 4:43am On Mar 16, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Abi oh, even the Russian puppets in nairaland prefer USA visa grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by pargelenis(m): 4:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Brightest04:
it amazes me when i see people having the believe that America and her citizens are untouchable. This what was believed until Osama bin Laden and his group brought down Trade Center. Russia cannot be underrated, the West knew this and that's why they're shying away from facing them with military might.
And where is your hero Bin Laden today? Shot like a dog by American special forces and thrown into the sea like a poisoned carcass …
Putin no get liver to do anything directly to America. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2022
bluefilm:
1 - 1

Game on

Hard-hitting nationwide economic sanctions versus No come my country again is what you are referring to as 1- 1?

1 Like

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by CHIGIM: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Russia has always been among the big boys.
they dont have ur time
safesurfer:

Because they didn't have the chance and ambition.
As UK, France, Spain and Portugal were the big boys then.
Not even US.

They are all racists.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by newdawn2017(f): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2022
IhateYouMan:
I want to
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by NothingDoMe: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Chinese keep Yuan under the dollar intentionally in order to make it easy for the world to patronize them. If the Yuan rises above the dollar then all businesses will shift to the USA.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by naijaman2225(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
Russia is a shit hole grin
THE BIGGEST ONE AFTER NIGERIA
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by naijaman2225(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chimaokigwe:

Only students who can't afford good European schools and hustlers go to Russia.
YOU SAID IT ALL BRO
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by naijaman2225(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chimaokigwe:

Let them feed their soldiers with their wheat. Not running to China to beg for canned food.
I never could believe Russia would be so useless.
HONESTLY. YET PUTIN WOULD BE RIDICULING AFRICA WHEN RUSSIA IS EVEN MORE F**KED UP
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by naijaman2225(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Hahaha! Who in their right mind wanna visit Moscow?
TRUMP... FOR THE GOLDEN SHOWERS. LOL
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by UnabashedIPOB: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
naijaman2225:

TRUMP... FOR THE GOLDEN SHOWERS. LOL

With the exception of that M0R0N, who else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.