Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures (4491 Views)

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region / Why Jonathan Government Didn’t Save Despite Oil Boom – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
I have been thinking about this for some time now. I am from Rivers State, but I have wondering if port Harcourt is the worst state capital in Nigeria. See some areas views of Port Harcourt city . Kinematics we need your advice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
I have been thinking about this for some time now. I am from Rivers State, but I have wondering if port Harcourt is the worst state capital in Nigeria. See some areas views of Port Harcourt city . Kinematics we need your advice

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Another problem we are facing in Port Harcourt is pollution. Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

PH is mostly littered with slums and shanties. Next governor Rivers State has alot to do in fixing pH

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by bjdon: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
When their governor will not focus on developing his state, instead he's fighting other governors up and down. Yeye man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
What about Ibadan the brown roof headquarters of Nigeria..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:
What about Ibadan the brown roof headquarters of Nigeria..

I am from Rivers State, but I think ibadan is alot better than port Harcourt. Don't forget that Rivers State has so much oil revenues

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers State, but I think ibadan is alot better than port Harcourt. Don't forget that Rivers State has so much oil revenues
Is Rivers State in control of all the so much oil revenues?

16 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:

Is Rivers State in control of all the so much oil revenues?

But Rivers State receives 13% derivation and 2nd highest on federal allocation list. My state can do better

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Administration1: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
You no even qualify to be 1st son sef. Mumu sobori

2 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Administration1:
You no even qualify to be 1st son sef. Mumu sobori

I don't live in denial. We need to fix port Harcourt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

But Rivers State receives 13% derivation and 2nd highest on federal allocation list. My state can do better
Do better at what exactly?

Be specific..abi is it to change the brown roofs?

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
pH is not what it meant to be, if not for bad roads aba is far better compare to it oil rich status. Remove the jangleovers along aba road, only few places can be said to be descent

4 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Administration1: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mumu boi. This is Port-Harcourt understand this is know life

11 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Administration1:
Mumu boi. This is Port-Harcourt understand this is know life

Stop deceiving yourself. Port Harcourt is a glorified village littered with slums and shanties

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Victerica(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op, where in Port Harcourt, do you reside?

Abi na ghetto?

3 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by RobbStark(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
OP, you know you are not telling the real truth.
You went to diobu axis of Ph to take pictures n generalized that it's the whole of Ph.

I leave you n your silly post.

10 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kinematics:

Very well developed D

Our port Harcourt is a glorified village despite huge oil revenues cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Over 80% of Port Harcourt is covered with this type of unplanned neighbourhoods.

RobbStark:
OP, you know you are not telling the real truth.
You went to diobu axis of Ph to take pictures n generalized that it's the whole of Ph.

I leave you n your silly post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Kam2021: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Atleast the road and compound is clean but who is bankrolling this your post?

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
bjdon:
When their governor will not focus on developing his state, instead he's fighting other governors up and down. Yeye man
the commissioning of flyovers by governor Wike mandatory are all for show

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Coolsperm: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
It is still far better than ibadan were Yoruba Muslims now mine skulls and sale human parts in mosques

2 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Emperordynasty: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
You're attempt at painting PH bad is so obvious..wetin dey worry una self...are u ppl insane...

From the insult on ibadan and ogun in the west

To aba in the east

Now you want to drag south south to your tribalistic drama...wetin dey worry insa really

4 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
I am from Rivers State, so get out of this thread, we don't live in denial like you guys

Emperordynasty:
You're attempt at painting PH bad is so obvious..wetin dey worry una self...are u ppl insane...

From the insult on ibadan and ogun in the west

To aba in the east

Now you want to drag south south to your tribalistic drama...wetin dey worry insa really

6 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by jamesversion: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

Chaii!!! Chino in this 2022 you never still outgrow this kind behaviour. Dem swear for you??

7 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by talktimi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
We agree, Port Harcourt is the worst state capital in Nigeria and Abeokuta is the best. Next cool

3 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Elvictor: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

Can mention the name of the place in PH?
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Elvictor:

Can mention the name of the place in PH?

Rumukalagbo

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Rahkman: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
Animal, you are 65yrs old, but you are on nairaland playing with your grand children. At 65 you are still on nairaland while chino and co have all moved on and leaving a responsible lives. Keep sleeping on nairaland with your many monikers. Ediot

[s][/s]
shut up chinonso dike no dey talk in third party...you be chino na only you retain ur stupidity....I dey among guys wey torment ur life that year but u no fit guess moniker, oponu ayirada wan disguise grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Last Common Sense Won At Alaba / First LGA Result From Anambra Is Out. Obi Secures 97% Of Votes / World Class Structures Ernest Azudialor Built In Okija, Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.