Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Miracle Of The Ka'aba - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Miracle Of The Ka'aba (337 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It / Miracle Of The Quran'two Seas Between Them Is Barrier' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miracle Of The Ka'aba by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38am On Mar 16, 2022
I bet you did not know this. After Muhammad died, the Kabaa was destroyed 20 time and rebuilt. One time the blackrock was stolen from 22 years. It was smashed to little pieces. That is why we only have fragments of it. This special meteorite rock that even Allah could not protect. So much for the supreme power of Allah.

Muhammad mocked the pagans of Mecca when he defaced and pulled their statues down saying "Where are these useless gods you worship? Why they are not here to defend their statues?" This angered the pagan who have coexisted with other faiths, including many tribes and people of the book (Christianity and Judaism). Pagans of Mecca, when they did get angry with Muhammad, is because he was the one who would not respect their faith and not the other way around.

So, here we say as Ex-Muslims, where was Allah to defend his house? Or were we worshiping a useless god too? In those 22 years when the house of Allah was stolen, in what direction did the Islamic Umma pray to?

Search any engine Kaaba destruction and read. I have read it in multiple sources but Wikipedia as a good summary of these incidents. Click the link, scroll to Kaaba history - in that section read "After Muhammad"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

If you want to know how and what happened to the back stone when it got stolen, read here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians

Here is an Islamic source, if you prefer:
https://aboutislam.net/reading-islam/understanding-islam/black-stone-stolen-makkah/

@arabic_translatedmemes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Miracle Of The Ka'aba by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2022
T
Re: The Miracle Of The Ka'aba by advocatejare(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Idolatry

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Of The Ka'aba by Xmuslim: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2022
I once posted similar stuff here and I even mentioned the number of times that accidents (ranging from fire, flood, crane crash etc) have killed Allah visitors. It's so funny how indoctrination could blind people from reality.

Keep up the good work brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miracle Of The Ka'aba by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Xmuslim:
I once posted similar stuff here and I even mentioned the number of times that accidents (ranging from fire, flood, crane crash etc) have killed Allah visitors. It's so funny how indoctrination could blind people from reality.

Keep up the good work brother

Yes we must rid the world of this madness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Homosexuality Is Prohibited- PDF / Whoever Spends Something Today Will Benefit From It Tomorrow / Where Can I Import Islamic Materials(apparels And Co)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.