Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages (57908 Views)

NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ / Ex-IGP Idris Returns To Village As New Wife Pockets Family Assets In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Enemyofpeace: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Please keep quiet,Alway quick to attack the entire continent,Africa this Africa that.Inferiority complex at it's peak.
Nothing is right in you eyes , unless done by a white man.
na craze dey worry the guy

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by advanceDNA: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2022
StPete:
It would've been so much better if the lion was shot with a tranquilizer and returned safely to the zoo than outright killing. Lions are gradually becoming endangered species

U know you are just trying to form woke and knowledgeable but deep down, you know there’s no single tranquilizer in that state, not to talk to that village.... so may God forgive you
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2022
tillaman:
as you dey talk this thing I come dey fear you oo

Just messing with you bro. Seriously though, stoo fantasizing about Lion meat.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by We4all: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did they really kill this lion in self defense or they killed it for fun?
Can they prove that they killed this Lion in self defense..why do Africans always glorify and smile at the death of an animal?
They should be investigated..you don't just shoot and kill a Lion in an horrible manner then claim self defense..

Let's see pictures of the attacked hunters..let's see everything..this is not nice.. cry

Modified:if you don't understand my point don't quote me to display your Petty attitude.. disgusting and primitive people who feel it's ok to brutally kill a lion for fun..

How did you cope during the ban?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2022
We4all:

How did you cope during the ban?
I was evacuating from the zone..
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by zomoears(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can they prove that they killed this Lion in self defense..why do Africans always glorify and smile at the death of an animal?
They should be investigated..you don't just shoot and kill a Lion in an horrible manner then claim self defense..

Let's see pictures of the attacked hunters..let's see everything..this is not nice.. cry

Modified:if you don't understand my point don't quote me to display your Petty attitude.. disgusting and primitive people who feel it's ok to brutally kill a lion for fun..

Read before you comment. It helps.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by advanceDNA: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So, hunters can't catch a lion alive?

So, why are they hunters.

Even in precolonial Nigeria, hunters caught big animals alive using nets.

In India, common people like yourself catch these animals alive, and call the authorities.

In this age of climate change, we need to be more responsible.

You are the one that gave them lion-catching training abi?? Where is the animal control service??
It’s like you don’t know you are in Nigeria
You are refusing to consider other factors

You are very funny....lol... you even mentioned climate change..
People are battling for their lives from every day bandit, rapist, jihadist, hunger, massive inflation....you are here talking climate change... please you that is judging them for keeping themselves safe, can you catch lion..??

You people are supporting Putin for killing his neighbors for trying to feel safe, yet you are screaming climate change for local resident for killing one lion that could have hurt them....no let me change am for you ooo angry grin
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by MNDY(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I get your point even though a lion is a different case. When I tried to school guys in a Chelsea group about Oyinbo people and how serious they take Animal Cruelty, they did not understand and were attacking me with sentiments on the incident of Zuma and the cat. I am a Chelsea fan too but I knew what I was saying.

We Nigerians think we have the best standards that should be copied by the rest of the world and see others own as wrong. Like how we Nigerians kill and eat any animal from the bush not minding if it is even sweet or should be eaten or not (bushmeat). There is something called Illegal Bushmeat which advocates that animals should be allowed to live and play their role in the ecosystem instead of killing them into extinction.

Fans in the group stressed on Racism wile comparing the fines and punishment authorities slammed Zuma with with the smaller fine/punishment of another regular citizen charged with same Animal Cruelty. They argued even when I explained that Zuma is an "influential" public figure who was dealt with harsher in order to send a strong message.

Naija here, you will not quickly get Zoo authorities easily to find ways to get a wild animal if that is your point. It is better to eliminate them so as not to let them harm people.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Tundex911: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
Where are the animal activists?

Dem never reach North, dem still dey South West
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I just did , go check it out

Next time you want to make a comment , talk like Nigerian

E get why

If you jam a lion one on one in the bush or Forrest and you have a gun in your hand, what comes to your mind first ?
You dey mind that guy? Some Nigerians that haven't crossed the shores of this country go just dey form crazy. Too much Hollywood and CNN and BBC.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by luluosas(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Why are the officials cunning with the use of their languages? Was it not the government pampered Boko Haram terrorists that sacks those villages? Na waoh
By the way, why is saying peace has returned instead of saying calmness has returned to the communities to some extent. By the way, is there peace in Nigeria today, when fulani terrorists nicknamed bandits has turned almost all of Nigeria into killing fields?
May God Almighty help us the poor to survive in the Nigeria we found ourselves in today. Amen
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Spandau:

You are the one who needs to go back to suckle. You actually need some brain resetting minerals and vitamins which you missed from being weaned too early.
Comrade lower your voice grin. Forgive him pls
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by AFONAMARO: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No, they should have been hushing it away like they do to hen and probably domesticate it so it could be well taken care of.

Onye oma CY, we have noticed you, Animal Activist of Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2022
chatinent:
That person wey en name start from F from frontpage no just get sense.
Nairaland just dey make laugh since morning. Just one post and my belle don burst. Why all of Una dey attack the honourable western gentleman or whoever the person behind the moniker is? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by zyzywizzy(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let's see pictures of the attacked hunters..let's see everything..this is not nice.. cry shut up jare! They killed it for fun or self defense?? Can’t you read the thread?

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by cowardafonja: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Madam u no get job? Always here typing nonsense!
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by mechanics(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2022
dayabiuuku:
See meat

Welcome to Nigeria

Kill and chop as usual

Lion meat is not edible.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Munzy14(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2022
tillaman:
Since the beast is already down
Would have loved to taste some it’s lined up on my bucket list

Wonder what the beast would taste like with some Kebab sauce
I swear..the pride of chewing the king of the jungle...grin
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Whatever you eat on this earth have life and was killed by you or someone else.

There is nothing wrong if they kill a lion for food.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by grandstar(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I think safety

The report said it injured them and are receiving treatment. Also, the lion was not eaten. If it was for fun, it would either be eaten or skinned and made unto leather as a trophy.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by AureliusWolf: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All your comments are always daft and lack basic common sense, your attention deficit is worrying, you should be working on that, try and get busy with something instead of constituting nuisance on every thread on Nairaland.
What an Airhead!
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by farouk2much(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Elove1:

And can you prove that the animal didn’t want to kill the man for fun.. ogbeni get sense abegi
you are a fool.... For hiding the truth about how deadly lions are.. Even if they killed it for fun you know what lions can do.... This is called kill the killer before the killer kill you
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Professorcplus(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do you like to make controversial comment. For fun grin

By the way, that is a young lion banished out of his pride. This is how lion kingdom work.

When a young male lion is already producing testosterone, his father chased him out of his pride, so he wander around different territory scavenging for leftover as he couldn't hunt in another lion territory for fear of been attached worse killed by another male pride.

So, the lion must have find save heaven in the villagers thick forest, hunting cow and domestic sheep worse children and human.

It's a potential threat.

A female lion will never be hunted in this circumstances because they always stay with their pride and never banish.

Fact check: one of 10 lion cub, only 1 make it to adulthood.

So let natural take care of itself. Cheers!
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by oshonwambada: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Elove1:

And can you prove that the animal didn’t want to kill the man for fun.. ogbeni get sense abegi
He is seeking for attention that is why I decided not to quote him.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by tillaman(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Just messing with you bro. Seriously though, stoo fantasizing about Lion meat.
the fantasy no go come true
Future impossible tense!
Make I go withdraw my last 2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by ERockson: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

How so?
it's better than Lion kills villagers story
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by excel101(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2022
It looks like big dog. Well if its a lion, then it must be an hungry one.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Feliwalt12: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Whahala for nija
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by abobote: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Fool
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Exceed15: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How would you feel if it reach FP that an escaped lion killed someone ? Lion are dangerous to humans.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by deavicky(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

sometimes I listen to u people and I wonder where u speak from. A country where hunger strives and nobody cares, a country where human live does not matter, it is the same country u are expecting that the life of an animal should matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mama Taraba After Surgery (Photo) / T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.