Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages (57894 Views)

NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ / Ex-IGP Idris Returns To Village As New Wife Pockets Family Assets In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by abokikhalifa: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Direct UK used Samsung Galaxy A71 going for @115,000k,
Samsung A51 direct UK used going for #75,000k

Interested buyers only should contact me on 0912 249 8392. My office is located at Lagos, computer village, Ikeja Lagos.

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by otemeh01(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2022
Logical thinker that will shit on his pants when faced with the beast one on one.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did they really kill this lion in self defense or they killed it for fun?
Can they prove that they killed this Lion in self defense..why do Africans always glorify and smile at the death of an animal?
They should be investigated..you don't just shoot and kill a Lion in an horrible manner then claim self defense..

Let's see pictures of the attacked hunters..let's see everything..this is not nice.. cry

Modified:if you don't understand my point don't quote me to display your Petty attitude.. disgusting and primitive people who feel it's ok to brutally kill a lion for fun..

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by mysticwarrior(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Better it's killed before it kills and eat human
you are right.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Born2Breed(f): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Any animal that is a threat to human life must be put down.

Including Animals like FulaniHerdsmen,Boko Haram, Terrorists, Bandits, Gun UknownMen and Politiefcians.

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by cyprex: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can they prove that they killed this Lion in self defense..why do Africans always glorify and smile at the death of an animal?
They should be investigated..you don't just shoot and kill a Lion in an horrible manner then claim self defense..

Let's see pictures of the attacked hunters..let's see everything..this is not nice.. cry

Modified:if you don't understand my point don't quote me to display your Petty attitude.. disgusting and primitive people who feel it's ok to brutally kill a lion for fun..

How much of self defense do you expect to see?
The fact that the lion roams the village is already enough danger to the populace to warrant action in self defence.

Pls stopping forming animal right promoter in an environment where the wild is allowed to mix with the local population

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
Where are the animal activists?
cheesy
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by gulfer: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
This is the example of hungry lion grin grin grin
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Wuppdex: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
What about tranquilizer and rehabilitating it to the zoo, sorry i forgot it's Naija
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't talk for "Likes" sake
The lion is a threat to everyone living around that area so it's better it's killed before human being falls victim

The hunter did the right thing
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by tctrills: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Some of you guys need to be educated about this. Africans do not hunt for fun. They hunt for food. On the other hand, hunting is a multi-billion dollar sport in the western world. Hunting is not illegal so no one should be investigated.
Also, not all of us are vegetarians like you. Some of us actually eat meat.
The hunters have nothing to prove to you. It is their way of life and you and I have no business in the matter.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by tctrills: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2022
SmartProf:

When u and your likes kill and taste all of what remain of wildlife in Africa, your next generation will feel Africa is less blessed with wildlife without knowing how foolish those who came before them helped destroy them...I'll advise that whenever you are ready to taste this beast, you visit the forest alone...I'll love to confirm if you'll ever taste or you will be tasted.
I would rather the wildlife is eaten than the people stave. Hunting is not limited to Africa. In fact, average African hunts to provide food while westerners hunt for sports and fun.
Should hunting be regulated? Maybe.
But there is no reason to stop it.
In fact, hunting the right way can be very good for an ecosystem.
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Ara21(f): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Lion stew loading......
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by adewalecravez: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by adewalecravez: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
U r a dead man living
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by okoroemeka(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

stop generalizing,what is happening in Nigeria is not a template to judge the whole of Africa,Kenya,south Africa,Botswana,Rwanda, Tanzania,Namibia, Zimbabwe,etc,this countries has excellent animal conservation projects and game reserves,most of these countries earns enormous amounts from animal tourism each year,what is happening in that area they killed the lion is simple,the carnivorous animals both lion and hyenas in that area are used to eating dead human beings courtesy of the war and also killing helpless refugees running away from the war,so it is either you kill the lion or it kills you because human beings are easy for them to hunt and kill.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Joeyfizzo: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wat is really wrong with u sir? Pls answer.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by JOemmy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can approach it and keep it as ur pet anytime u come accross a lion in the wild.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by djon78(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But the Lion can roam free in the villages returning to normalcy and then kill a human being.

A human beings life and a Lion's life which is more prescious?

The vigilantes did the right thing. Any roaming Lion should killed before it kills a human being

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Harshweather(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off kiddo..you will soon grow up..
Must you quote me or did you not read my statement..
Boy slide off and use your l.. wink
grin silde off kiddo nah the only English I dey hear since oh. Slide off kiddo Kee you there. grin
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Pyhonist: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off kiddo.. cheesy
Typical uncultured being.. ranting on my mention..
Go meet momma to serve you some meal..

Your imbecility is confirmed. No more comment
Re: Hunters Kill A Lion In Borno Village As Residents Return To Abandoned Villages by Bifwoli: 2:31am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Better it's killed before it kills and eat human
But some humans above want to taste lion meat.That means indirect cannibalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.