Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

You shall worship GOD and only him shall you SERVE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You shall worship GOD and only him shall you SERVE (191 Views)

Mohbad: “by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them” Ruth Kadiri Slams Reno Omokri / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / '‘you Shall Not Bear Fruits ”- Ngozi Ezeonu’s Husband curses daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You shall worship GOD and only him shall you SERVE by constancefriday(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel Article
Texts: Matthew 4:10, Ecclesiastes 12:13

Our beloved brother Minister Danny Ally once said in one of his podcasts and I quote; "The only way to defeat the Devil is to do the work of GOD"
Serving GOD is not compulsory, but it is in all ways and by all indications, the best choice any Man/Woman can make.
Here are 3 significant gains and blessings that follow those who serve GOD.

*Serving GOD stores up treasures in heaven: Serving GOD our creator in Spirit and in truth stores up treasures in heaven, where moths cannot eat and thieves cannot break in to steal.
Every treasure that men store up for themselves on earth can be eaten by moths (negative/bearish economic outcomes) or stolen by thieves. Investments in the treasures of heaven however are insured by divine insurance and immune to both kind of attacks listed above.
Read Matthew 6:19-21

*Serving GOD blesses your household and your next generation:
Kanye West is a very successful gospel rap artist who was very successful in the secular industry before he switched to full time gospel rap. He acknowledges that GOD is the source of his wealth, fame and success in the industry. His beloved Mother Evangelist Donda West was a great Woman of God who spent her entire life serving GOD in Spirit and in truth.
In Exodus 20:6 GOD said "I bless and show mercy to the next generations of them who love me (serve GOD) and in the records of history; GOD refrained from executing outright judgement on Rehoboam the grandson of David due to his promise to preserve the lineage of David a king who served GOD faithfully in praises, prayers and warfare.
GOD also showed great love to Jacob inspite of his crooked ways by changing his name to Israel and making him become extremely rich inspite of Laban's attempts to relegate him in perpetual penury.
When you express your love to GOD through service to GOD, GOD will not only bless you, he will bless your entire household and next generation.
Remember that GOD didn't spare Lot because Lot was righteous, GOD spared Lot because Abraham was interceded on his behalf.
Read Genesis 18:20-33

*Serving GOD earns you ETERNAL LIFE:
Most important of all, when you serve GOD you'll earn the gift of ETERNAL LIFE; plus a place in the mansions of heaven. Let your works be pure, clean, sincere and fireproof and you shall have everlasting life.
Read John 4:24

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
(Lead Pastor of RLGC Worldwide).

Calls/SMS/WhatsApp
+2348133848834
+2348022646721

https://truthandlifegospel.webs.com

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You shall worship GOD and only him shall you SERVE by constancefriday(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Join us for our Gospel podcasts. Prayers and counselling always available.
Re: You shall worship GOD and only him shall you SERVE by reallifegospel(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2022
constancefriday:
Gospel Article

Our beloved brother Minister Danny Ally once said in one of his podcasts and I quote; "The only way to defeat the Devil is to do the work of GOD"
Serving GOD is not compulsory, but it is in all ways and by all indications, the best choice any Man/Woman can make.

*Serving GOD stores up treasures in heaven: Serving GOD our creator in Spirit and in truth stores up treasures in heaven, where moths cannot eat and thieves cannot break in to steal.
Every treasure that men store up for themselves on earth can be eaten by moths (negative/bearish economic outcomes) or stolen by thieves. Investments in the treasures of heaven however are insured by divine insurance and immune to both kind of attacks listed above.

Kanye West is a very successful gospel rap artist who was very successful in the secular industry before he switched to full time gospel rap. He acknowledges that GOD is the source of his wealth, fame and success in the industry. His beloved Mother Evangelist Donda West was a great Woman of God who spent her entire life serving GOD in Spirit and in truth.
In Exodus 20:6 GOD said "I bless and show mercy to the next generations of them who love me (serve GOD) and in the records of history; GOD refrained from executing outright judgement on Rehoboam the grandson of David due to his promise to preserve the lineage of David a king who served GOD faithfully in praises, prayers and warfare.
GOD also showed great love to Jacob inspite of his crooked ways by changing his name to Israel and making him become extremely rich inspite of Laban's attempts to relegate him in perpetual penury.
When you express your love to GOD through service to GOD, GOD will not only bless you, he will bless your entire household and next generation.
Remember that GOD didn't spare Lot because Lot was righteous, GOD spared Lot because Abraham was interceded on his behalf.

Most important of all, when you serve GOD you'll earn the gift of ETERNAL LIFE; plus a place in the mansions of heaven. Let your works be pure, clean, sincere and fireproof and you shall have everlasting life.

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;

Calls/SMS/WhatsApp
+2348133848834
+2348022646721

every good and perfect gift comes from God much love MOG
Re: You shall worship GOD and only him shall you SERVE by anitazion: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2022
constancefriday:
Gospel Article

Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;

Calls/SMS/WhatsApp
+2348133848834
+2348022646721

You're more than a conqueror, keep on keeping on, let no one discourage or disqualify you...I love your podcasts sir

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Bbmzansi 2022 Libo Reveals Marriage Plans & Mpho, Tulz Talk Of Nale (video) / “I Want Nack”-mr Ibu Reveal In A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.