Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) (19857 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by TMSMedia: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Her Daughter’s Sick Dog (Photo, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIIG9wzeiI

Firebrand Nigerian mom summons the host of heaven to heal her daughter’s sick ‘Ekuke’, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbFUxaerr-H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Waterlilly: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
hmmmm......
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Zonefree(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ekuke live matters.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Arise and shine for dog wey go end inside pot in Calabar?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Yemi4real3(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
we got it wrong in Nigeria

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by GideonG(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
My people perish due to lack of knowledge

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by marsman: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Everything is news this days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by BennyDon: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
She don pray for human being finish sotey she dey pray for dog.

Life sha no balance tongue
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by rill: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why her hand dey consistently rub that side between the legs

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by JMK9600(f): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Animals lives matter

Something our 9ja brothers will arrange ingredients for.

Mtecheewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by HitSong: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
And this is news?
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Receive sense........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Egoveen: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
I'm here live sipping on some gulder, wetin concern me with dogs and prayers
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by andy4d2ofus(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
The same way my mum will call God to heal my sick broiler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol. God never answer humans ns dog he go heal. Everyday thousands of children are raped, some raped to death and god did not save them. Everyday people are starving including newborn babies that have committed no sin, and god stands by and enjoy. Everyday Christians are in hospital praying and only doctors save them through science. God is useless because god is imaginary

Anyway, the dog enjoyed the rubbing on its di*k she is good with her hands

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by hagiosfemi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why put this online for the world to ridicule your mother's childlike faith

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by frugal(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
The dog is enjoying all the rubbing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
that shows that the mum really take the dog as an important being in the family, not anyone cared to that extent.. the dog will surely be healed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by christejames(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's truly an opium

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Agent8706(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Did I just hear "by the stripe of Jesus you are healed?"...is she insinuating Jesus was killed for a dog too? This are the types giving Christianity a bad name. Instead of her to take that dog to the vet and she is here calling for the blood of Jesus on an animal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
There is nothing too difficult for God to do.

Some people may be laughing at this, but for those of us that love dogs (A man's best friend) to the moon and back.

We can do the same thing.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol grin

Instead of taking it to a clinic chai
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Person dey take style to romance dog, dem say she dey pray for am, make una dey there dey deceive una self. Abeg mynd44 hep me put water for bathroom I wan bath jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by bahdpersona(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
GideonG:
My people perish due to lack of knowledge
Oh you really thinks she lacks knowledge for praying for what she loves(living thing like herself)?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Splendorarins(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
[nigga are you at all]
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by Mrbenny001: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Those comments above shows many hungry and angry babies full this nairaland
Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by atdscentofwater: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
love for animal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
The family has no problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria. / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / How To Identify Quack Veterinary Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.