Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 (28461 Views)

Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lekan26: 9:19pm On May 11, 2022
Arabec:
I'm yet to click on the link ...will do tomorrow

Same here. Has yours been rectified?
Got my mail around 3:15pm.... planning on taking the test tomorrow morning
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by qanda: 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
Get AB Inbev Global Management (ABINBEV) Job test past questions and answers on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Vanree: 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
Same here, got a mail around 3... This is the first stage...so is this the stage with the numerical and verbal questions

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by AlienRobot: 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
Get recently conducted ab inbev past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning

Send a mail to alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lekan26: 7:22am On May 12, 2022
Vanree:
Same here, got a mail around 3... This is the first stage...so is this the stage with the numerical and verbal questions
uve done the test?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by jasonex4(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2022
Git a mail yesterday around 3pm and was informed that i had 24hours to take the assessment...

Tried clicking the link this morning but was told it has expired...

So i had to contact them...they said they will get back to me within 48hours though
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by itzyeami(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2022
I also got the assessment mail yesterday afternoon. However, when I attempted to start the assessment I got a prompt response that the link has expired. I’ve sent them a mail though
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by JulietSharma: 8:20am On May 12, 2022
Please people talking about assessment mail, is it for the games or there is another stage that you’re getting response for
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lekan26: 8:50am On May 12, 2022
itzyeami:
I also got the assessment mail yesterday afternoon. However, when I attempted to start the assessment I got a prompt response that the link has expired. I’ve sent them a mail though
. Likewise
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Vanree: 8:51am On May 12, 2022
No o...I guess we all have the same issue. I tried to login around 4am this morning and then I got a message saying the link has expired..I sent them a mail immediately.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Vanree: 8:52am On May 12, 2022
I guess we all have the same issue. I tried to login around 4am this morning and then I got a message saying the link has expired..I sent them a mail immediately.[/quote]
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Osanemo96: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
i tried to do the assessment around 11pm last night and i got that same response that it has expired
but i tried the same link this morning and it worked

so try it again
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Osanemo96: 10:05am On May 12, 2022
i just finished my assessment using that same link
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by emmy9500: 10:33am On May 12, 2022
Got mail for the game yesterday, just finished the game today

Applied since March
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 11:03am On May 12, 2022
Osanemo96:
i just finished my assessment using that same link

What was the duration and structure of the assessment?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
Soccer25:

Please, did you receive the email for the assessment immediately after the game?

it was till the next day that i got the mail for the assessment
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2022
JulietSharma:

Please how long did you take in doing the game test. Let me know if I have hope

i was really slow n steady with it, until i started getting a warning sign that i had less than a minute on each segments... but i think i stayed two hours n some minutes on the whole game process + i was shuffling btw using my phone n the system... one of the segment didn't open on my phone browser, i think its the *sentence formation or smtin like that
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2022
Lynda88:
I'm having issues with the sentence construction part, when i click on it... i just see a dark blank page.

happened to me too, i had to log out from the phone n log in on my PC... finished the sentence construction segment n logged back in on my phone to continue the rest with the rest.... done with the game n assessment, waiting for the next stage
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by itzyeami(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
Did anyone get a message after completing the entire questionnaires or you were automatically logged out after completing the last one?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by pinnie4L: 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
itzyeami:
Did anyone get a message after completing the entire questionnaires or you were automatically logged out after completing the last one?
None yet oh..I’m still hopeful

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by GoldenDee: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
for recently conducted past questions and answers on on general mathematics, use of English, sentence correction, analogy, quantitative reasoning et al,

mail us at goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Christogonusuc: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
I was supposed to start my own test this morning around 11am but when i tried to sign up my details on the form, on submitting it, i got an error message that my assessment is not created.

So i had to contact them to report the issue, and I hope they will resolve the issue and get back.

Osanemo96:
i tried to do the assessment around 11pm last night and i got that same response that it has expired
but i tried the same link this morning and it worked

so try it again
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lekan26: 1:05pm On May 12, 2022
itzyeami:
There was a link below the assessment completion page ?....don't know whether I should click on it
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Osanemo96: 1:14pm On May 12, 2022
Lekan26:
There was a link below the assessment completion page ?....don't know whether I should click on it
it was for feedback
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Osanemo96: 1:14pm On May 12, 2022
Christogonusuc:
I was supposed to start my own test this morning around 11am but when i tried to sign up my details on the form, on submitting it, i got an error message that my assessment is not created.

So i had to contact them to report the issue, and I hope they will resolve the issue and get back.

oh okay then
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Osanemo96: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
ALKARULEZZ:

What was the duration and structure of the assessment?

it is supposed to take 2-4hours
it has different stages that u have to complete one after the other
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Honor777: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
andyy:

happened to me too, i had to log out from the phone n log in on my PC... finished the sentence construction segment n logged back in on my phone to continue the rest with the rest.... done with the game n assessment, waiting for the next stage

How was your animal game? Where you able to carry all animals safely to the last point?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 12, 2022
Osanemo96:

it is supposed to take 2-4hours
it has different stages that u have to complete one after the other

Thank you.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
Honor777:

How was your animal game? Where you able to carry all animals safely to the last point?

yes yes, i carefully took my time with it, although on my returning of the animals i internationally killed the bird, needed to be sure it could actually die... unfortunately it disappeared...

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lekan26: 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
andyy:

yes yes, i carefully took my time with it, although on my returning of the animals i internationally killed the bird, needed to be sure it could actually die... unfortunately it disappeared...
lol
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Donwizzypro: 2:42pm On May 12, 2022
andyy:

How many of the animal games were there?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Johnolis(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2022
Did anyone apply for the Abinbev packaging Technical Trainee role in Onitsha?
If yes, any update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / Waec Marking Coordination 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.