Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 (28457 Views)

Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lynda88: 3:48pm On May 12, 2022
Donwizzypro:

How many of the animal games were there?
Two

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by sarzonpoint(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2022
JulietSharma:
I just took my test and it did not take too long. Reading comments here has made me feel like I did rubbish. God help us o
The test you did after the first stage were you ask to proceed to another stage, cuz my shutdown after completing the first stage and went to feedback page. Please enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Honor777: 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
andyy:

yes yes, i carefully took my time with it, although on my returning of the animals i internationally killed the bird, needed to be sure it could actually die... unfortunately it disappeared...

LoL, funny you

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by jasonex4(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2022
Finally taken the test...

Didn't spend more than 1hour 15minutes...

It was relatively easy to scale through and also easy to make errors..

Hopefully we all scale through to the next stage

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 12, 2022
jasonex4:
Finally taken the test...

Didn't spend more than 1hour 15minutes...

It was relatively easy to scale through and also easy to make errors..

Hopefully we all scale through to the next stage

Wow, are you sure its same test everybody did?.....I spent nothing short of 5hrs in total completing 3 different set of test, and I know I wasn't slow.

3 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by jasonex4(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
Odosamase:

Wow, are you sure its same test everybody did?.....I spend nothing short of 5hrs in total completing 3 different set of test, and I know I wasn't slow.

I dunno o

I did about 7 tests:
Moving animals
Numerical
Moving animals (they brought it twice)
Sentence construction
Spelling test
Code
Program (something about shop sales)

I think these are the ones i did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
jasonex4:

I dunno o

I did about 7 tests:
Moving animals
Numerical
Moving animals (they brought it twice)
Sentence construction
Spelling test
Code
Program (something about shop sales)

I think these are the ones i did

Yea, these were all part of session one.

Two separate sessions were unlocked after completing the first.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by tonilite(f): 7:05pm On May 12, 2022
Please does anyone have an idea how much this job pays?

3 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 12, 2022
Odosamase:

Good evening. It was only the first session that I did and after completing it, I was told that "my answers have been saved and that the company that directed me to do the assessment test will contact me in due course"

Please shed more light on the other two sessions that you are talking of. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by jasonex4(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Odosamase:

Haven't seen any new session yet
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Oladipograce: 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
Good evening you all. Please the test link was sent to me yesterday afternoon around 3 pm to complete within 24 hours. I tried doing d test yesterday night but it was telling me link expired. What can I do although I sent a mail to Odyssey but haven't gotten a feedback.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Vanree: 8:11pm On May 12, 2022
Oladipograce:
Good evening you all. Please the test link was sent to me yesterday afternoon around 3 pm to complete within 24 hours. I tried doing d test yesterday night but it was telling me link expired. What can I do although I sent a mail to Odyssey but haven't gotten a feedback.

The same thing happened to me, I sent a mail and I got a feedback this afternoon.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by LandoKingz: 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
Johnolis:
Did anyone apply for the Abinbev packaging Technical Trainee role in Onitsha?
If yes, any update?

Yes got MA for culture fit test did u?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
matex97:
Good evening. It was only the first session that I did and after completing it, I was told that "my answers have been saved and that the company that directed me to do the assessment test will contact me in due course"

Please shed more light on the other two sessions that you are talking of. Thank you very much

"The first game took about 2 hours with 9 different sections. Next was BCT with 50 questions numerical, logical, sequence, etc that took 1 hour and then the Behavioural test has five sections just to test your leadership, emotional intelligence and management abilities for different scenarios in a team environment of a typical office work which took over 2 hours also. In total they all took over 5 hours to complete"
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by jasonex4(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
Odosamase:

"The first game took about 2 hours with 9 different sections. Next was BCT with 50 questions numerical, logical, sequence, etc that took 1 hour and then the Behavioural test has five sections just to test your leadership, emotional intelligence and management abilities for different scenarios in a team environment of a typical office work which took over 2 hours also. In total they all took over 5 hours to complete"

When did you do yours?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
Odosamase:

Would you advise the use of calculator for the numerical questions?

I mean, were the numbers easy to calculate or one has to go all-scientifical with the questions?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Johnolis(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2022
LandoKingz:

Yes got MA for culture fit test did u?
Yes, I received a mail for culture test. But no feedback yet after the culture test.
Any feedback from your own end?

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by LandoKingz: 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
Johnolis:

Yes, I received a mail for culture test. But no feedback yet after the culture test.
Any feedback from your own end?

Non yet

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Nobody: 3:14am On May 13, 2022
jasonex4:

When did you do yours?

Yesterday, about 10am till 3pm.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Knigh94: 5:37am On May 13, 2022
Odosamase:

Well, the fact you used up to 5hrs does not make the test a 5hrs test.
I used 2hrs+ to complete all the sections. If you are familiar with the test style, it shouldn’t take you more that 2.5hrs. 5hrs is just too much.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by LandoKingz: 6:27am On May 13, 2022
After those nine steps of games, numerical,
spelling, sentence making, code, and work flow did u have and extra 2 sections activated for you, he is saying he did 3 different sections of assessment which can be about that time.
Knigh94:

Well, the fact you used up to 5hrs does not make the test a 5hrs test.
I used 2hrs+ to complete all the sections. If you are familiar with the test style, it shouldn’t take you more that 2.5hrs. 5hrs is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by jasonex4(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2022
LandoKingz:
spelling, sentence making, code, and work flow did u have and extra 2 sections activated for you, he is saying he did 3 different sections of assessment which can be about that time.

Me I am yet to see those extra 2 sections

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2022
Odosamase:

Where these sessions unlocked immediately you completed the first session? And when did you do your assessment?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Knigh94: 7:26am On May 13, 2022
LandoKingz:

Yes I did
Three sections. Up to the behavioral assessment.
Like I said earlier, if you are familiar with the assessment, it shouldn’t take close to 5hrs.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Idrismusty97(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Knigh94:

Yes I did
Like I said earlier, if you are familiar with the assessment, it shouldn’t take close to 5hrs.
Hi what are the Behavioural assessment like? I just breeze through when i did mine without knowing if i did it or not.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Sirhethat12(f): 10:34am On May 13, 2022
There is no way you could have finished all including the behavioral and cultural fit in 2hours. It took me about 4 and half hours. And I definitely was not slow.

Give an example of the question you saw in the behavioral section?

Knigh94:

Yes I did

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Festusd: 11:02am On May 13, 2022
Sirhethat12:
There is no way you could have finished all including the behavioral and cultural fit in 2hours. It took me about 4 and half hours. And I definitely was not slow.

The thing is some guys have been writing this thing since 2018. Some of them even have the videos and sample of all these questions since they have been repeating same thing.

I did mine for 3.5 hrs in total.

Maybe 2.5hrs is just too short but you can never say.

May we all pass
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Idrismusty97(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2022
Sirhethat12:

Same question i asked, now i am even confused if i even did a behavioural assessment. Went back to login and they said i have already done all assessment meant for me. Can someone please give just one example of the behavioural assessment?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2022
Donwizzypro:
How many of the animal games were there?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Perriexx: 3:49pm On May 13, 2022
Festusd:

The thing is some guys have been writing this thing since 2018. Some of them even have the videos and sample of all these questions since they have been repeating same thing.

I did mine for 3.5 hrs in total.

Maybe 2.5hrs is just too short but you can never say.

May we all pass

I am confused please....The test I did was that one of nine steps...is there supposed to be another stage after that?? there was nothing like culture fit there ...

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by jasonex4(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2022
Perriexx:

I am confused please....The test I did was that one of nine steps...is there supposed to be another stage after that?? there was nothing like culture fit there ...

Seems like different people did different tests

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by deawesomest: 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
Why is nobody sharing chox?

Please guys, do they actually track all the things they promise to like people beside you and the browser tabs and all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Get The Best, Hottest And Most Recent Job Offers And Openings In Nigeria / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.