Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

"You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin (28859 Views)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Potanin To Putin: Don’t Take Us Back To 1917 / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by bigfish3k: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
For us to understand why the war prolonged and didn't end in the first 74 hours proposed by the western intelligence, we need to look at these few points;

1) Putin declare a "special military operation " and NOT WAR in Ukraine.. there Russian parliament passes a resolution for international special mission and not a war act, therefore the scope of operations and engagement is limited (believe me Russia has not even broke their military Depot).

2) the western countries were expecting Russia to flattened Ukraine with state of the art explosion and maybe tactical small nuclear weapons... But Russia so far has been strategic in their target, targeting military installations and residential buildings used by Ukrainian army as cover up.

3) Ukrainian army are resolute in their resistance, they also share the same military training as Russians as they were former part of Soviet Union military set, so they understand Russia military drills and the west are also feeding them with valuable Intel's.

4) the weapons used by Ukrainian to resist Russia are sourced from all over the world, therefore giving them undue advantage weapon wise.

5) Russia and Ukraine are the same blood brothers, there are some brutal things that Russia would have done, but they can't do it because they share the same blood ancestry with Ukraine... I will call this fight a brotherly fight. Honestly Russia is using less military engagement in Ukraine, and trying to see weather zelenskyy will get sense and agree to their demand, there is nothing stopping Russia from bombarding and flattening Ukraine, but they out of love don't want to do it.

Finally, Russia is using this war to negotiate and not necessarily to destroy Ukraine as the western media portrayed........ No body understand the mind of Putin because he doesn't talk much, Putin is a great listener, that is why he understands the minds of Western leaders because they all talk too much, he understands the importance of timing, the role of war and peace..... This war is not by accident, Putin has planned it for a very long time with plan A, B, C, D etc, he has possibly plan for a nuclear escalation invade NATO want to act foolish.
Balderdash

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by bigfish3k: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kennybix:

Does it matter? The west has wrecked havoc in different places of the world. How come people don't consider that too. Please drop the hypocrisy. Every life matters
We are talking about Ukraine

You are talking about terrorist countries just because of your religion. Mtchew.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Masterito(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
You think so? You Ukraine will be standing if the west are not indirectly supporting them?
BBright1:
That doesn't change the fact that he can't do anything about it
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Father4all: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prosafe:
Pls how is america a war crimilal america has done so much for the world[by developing new technology to make thing comfatable] pls explain to me how us is a war crimilal
Check their antecedents in Iraq, Afghanistan,, and Libya
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Biden talks too much.

Putin is not a man of too much words. His actions can be heard all over the world.

Do u know what it means to be called a war criminal?? Russia will never be thesame under Putin.

From a prestigious bt controversial president to a war criminal. Very sad day for Russia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by texazzpete(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
For us to understand why the war prolonged and didn't end in the first 74 hours proposed by the western intelligence, we need to look at these few points;

1) Putin declare a "special military operation " and NOT WAR in Ukraine.. there Russian parliament passes a resolution for international special mission and not a war act, therefore the scope of operations and engagement is limited (believe me Russia has not even broke their military Depot).

2) the western countries were expecting Russia to flattened Ukraine with state of the art explosion and maybe tactical small nuclear weapons... But Russia so far has been strategic in their target, targeting military installations and residential buildings used by Ukrainian army as cover up.

3) Ukrainian army are resolute in their resistance, they also share the same military training as Russians as they were former part of Soviet Union military set, so they understand Russia military drills and the west are also feeding them with valuable Intel's.

4) the weapons used by Ukrainian to resist Russia are sourced from all over the world, therefore giving them undue advantage weapon wise.

5) Russia and Ukraine are the same blood brothers, there are some brutal things that Russia would have done, but they can't do it because they share the same blood ancestry with Ukraine... I will call this fight a brotherly fight. Honestly Russia is using less military engagement in Ukraine, and trying to see weather zelenskyy will get sense and agree to their demand, there is nothing stopping Russia from bombarding and flattening Ukraine, but they out of love don't want to do it.

Finally, Russia is using this war to negotiate and not necessarily to destroy Ukraine as the western media portrayed........ No body understand the mind of Putin because he doesn't talk much, Putin is a great listener, that is why he understands the minds of Western leaders because they all talk too much, he understands the importance of timing, the role of war and peace..... This war is not by accident, Putin has planned it for a very long time with plan A, B, C, D etc, he has possibly plan for a nuclear escalation invade NATO want to act foolish.

You Putin groupies are hilariously crazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Privatepart00: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
bigfish3k:

You are talking about terrorist countries just because of your religion. Mtchew.

We don’t need to blame you. According to your present post, if they are Muslim their death means nothing . The Western media doesn’t report what’s happening in Iraq, Yemen , Gaza because their blood doesn’t matter.
The EU chief said it never imagined a blue eyed person getting killed by another same blue eyed person just as it is happening. But if it occurred in Africa or Middle East they wouldn’t care as is normal.
Those who understood International politics support Putin whole heartedly. To you folks whoever align with Putin is a Muslim . We ain’t blaming you lots for believing the things you like. Israel bombs Gaza daily but is normal as their life doesn’t matter .
Nobody has persecuted Obama, Bush, Tony Blair, Israel for the crimes they committed. When you write try to read wider first.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by nedekid: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Putin is 100 times a better man Biden will ever be, and Biden knows.
I wrote YouTube that I will no longer be renewing my monthly premium subscription. My reasons is their removal of ignessa s, RT news and other Russian media.
Why will YouTube deprive me of watching, and getting news I am interested in? Oh, I much watch fox, CNN, BBC and other western msm? Next thing you talk of freedom of speech.
You need to listen to Putin speak, no, and I repeat no current western leader can have a debate with the man! It will be an embarrassment!
Putin is Uber PhD standard compared to school cert!
Its just like putting atedo peterside to have a debate with our esteemed cow hearder.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Crafteck1: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Biden talks too much.

Putin is not a man of too much words. His actions can be heard all over the world.

Same person that said he wont invade then he invaded, hes really a man, for ur mind

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by hfaith: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
The language in the bible mystery babylon is more than pointing to only America. There are mysteries of iniquity: we have religion babylon ( Saudi, Roman,Jerusalem) commercial babylon (London and few cities in US) spiritual babylon ( that is new world order controlled by the Beast)

You can not just say America is babylon and there are many Americans that are filled with Holy Spirit and doing God's work in holiness and righteousness.

Be very careful, Moses did not only fail to get to the promise land because of anger but because he spake rashly or unadvisedly with His mouth. Psalm 106 vs 33 We always think is because of Anger but not so. Moses said you rebels ....

Just politely give your message without using Noamerika. Read the book of Jude, no matter how anointed you are, speak and communicate plainly standing on God's truth.Michael is far superior to Satan but did not attack Satan when disputing over dead body of Moses.

Thank you

Righteousness2:
After condemning, what Happens?
Great wh.ore of Babylon aka Nomerica , go and rest!
There is Nothing you can do.

You Have turned your back on GOD ALMIGHTY who made you a Super Power and HE has turned HIS back on you and stripped you N.aked.

The Great who.re of Babylon aka Nomerica is at the point where Ancient Judah was when GOD told prophet Ezekiel that nothing could remedy her.

Even if Abramham Lincoln rises from the dead or Donald Trump returns, Nomerica cannot be Saved. Her Cup is full! She is Gone!! It is Judgement ! Judgement! Judgement!
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by emperordelis(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

You Have turned your back on GOD ALMIGHTY who made you a Super Power and HE has turned HIS back on you and stripped you N.aked.

The Great who.re of Babylon aka Nomerica is at the point where Ancient Judah was when GOD told prophet Ezekiel that nothing could remedy her.

Even if Abramham Lincoln rises from the dead or Donald Trump returns, Nomerica cannot be Saved. Her Cup is full! She is Gone!! It is Judgement ! Judgement! Judgement!

I will be happy to see you in hell after all this your naira land evangelism and message of doom
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Kelvin3476: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Biden talks too much.

PUTINS THAT HAS BEEN TALKING LIKE A BITCH ALL THIS WHILE ? ABI E GET ANOTHER PUTIN ?

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Nova1988(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
pargelenis:

Those pictures are of US soldiers who had seized the trucks from Iraqis fleeing the capital with Iraqi gold … did you bother to even do a basic verification?? cheesy

source?

even if this was true you said IRAQIS fleeing the capital with IRAQI gold. what's the business with soldiers sent to kill innocent people and gold owned by the IRAQIS?
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Kennybix(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
bigfish3k:

Please let's try to not be shallow here. What do you know about the middle east and the reason for the wars? And how come you are quick to tag some countries "terrorist countries"?

Remove the peel from your eyes, so you understand much better. Ukraine became a play field where they allowed different parties to fight each other. Completely deceived by the west to take on their big brother in a war they cannot win. Who has Ukraine at heart more than Russia? You think Russia would really want countries in their region not to thrive well?

And to digress a bit, many countries of the world followed similar patterns. The west brings war to them. They become the war theater. And different powerful nations support different factions. They go as far as providing arms and ammunition to the worst organisations, if it suits their agenda.

You might want to have a quick read up on the three countries that have actually prolonged the Afghanistan war.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by pargelenis(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nova1988:

source?
even if this was true you said IRAQIS fleeing the capital with IRAQI gold. what's the business with soldiers sent to kill innocent people and gold owned by the IRAQIS?
Here’s one link (Let me know if you need more spoon feeding) : https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-seizes-what-may-be-500-million-in-gold-in-iraq/F3FAD42RH7SPAGKNEO7QKGGGIQ/
So, you should allow thieves to steal Iraqi gold? Why are Putin puppets this devoid of logic? cheesy
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Onucs(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

U have said it all

The west and their media always use this same strategy to bring down reputable leaders around the world like the case of Libya and Gadafi after crushing their image and labeling them terrorists. None of those countries that they have stepped their filthy toes into is thriving today cos they always leave a foot print of destruction in it's wake.

Well this time, I can say they have met more than their match. I am very sure their primary aim was to use this Ukraine, NATO alliance to get to Putin and Rusia but needless to say the Russians were smarter than they hoped.

Zelensky is just a puppet that knows nothing about mainstream politics else he should have been able to understand before now that NATO or America would never stand in war with him vs Rusia. I wonder why people think he is a hero (oh western media �)

Only he (Zelensky) can put an end to this madness and he had better do that already.

#IHopeTheWarStopNow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by mpire: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

Brain dead clown, you're still talking? Is America responsible for your pathetic life or your father marrying his sister to give birth to you? You can just end it all you know, find a rope and hang yourself. You're nothing but a daily embarrassment to your parents. It must be really frustrating we denied you visa countless times grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry for the unfortunate girl who will ever end up with a jackasss frustrated soul like you. I pray you never procreate, that would be additional disaster upon Nigeria.

Grade 1 werey, you can prophesy to America but you can’t prophesy to get a job? It's obvious you don't realise you're mad. Just wait soon, you go tear clothes enter market.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by phenase(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
cool cool cool cool AMERICANS ARE THIEVES AND CRIMINALS. THEY STRIVES IN THIEVERY
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by IamAngelEyes(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
If am asked, between Biden and Putin which would I prefer as my role model in term of disposition, I would say unequivocally for me it's Putin.
I love the way Putin just dey ignore Biden they do e thing dey go sharply

It is a pity the way some of us think and talk it shows who we really are, how can anyone justify what Putin has done to a sovereign nation in 2022?

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Mftivi: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiMen:

If everyone was like Putin,you won't be alive to spew this thrash you just did....Anofia like your papa.
clown
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by mpire: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
IamAngelEyes:

It is a pity the way some of us think and talk it shows who we really are, how can anyone justify what Putin has done to a sovereign nation in 2022?

Most of them are re.tarded, what do you expect from shithole brains?

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by IamAngelEyes(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

You think you have made sence abi?
The day a richer man in all ramifications will hit you, you will understand what Ukraine is going through.

Tell me Putin calculated all the sanctions that has hit him and the fact that his soldiers are not willing to fight was also calculated, the rich Russians paying for his errors also calculated and many more, US is playing dumb to further frustrate Putin to act as stupid as he has done, all the time he spent with KGB and 20years as a leader that would have made him Russian's best President has been messed with these acts. PUTIN is an old fool trying to kick off a world war at 70years, before war gets midway he will lose his energy and desires. HE WILL LIVE THE REMIANING OF HIS LIFE FUSTRATED AND REGRETTING THIS ACTION. He can't even sit close to his Ministers or Generals in a meeting because he is scared they will kill him and you are here praising him. God help you.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Emma15678: 12:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Let's leave talking, it's time to walk the talk.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by sweetjohn(m): 12:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Laurene:
really?
The president of the most powerful country in the world would be assassinated by a foreign foe and you think the world would remain the same?
Checkout America's targets and adversaries they have fought and then come back and tell me if Russia is in their caliber.
Sadam Husain of Irag used to be very powerful in the world but was executed by the USA. Hitler threatens the world and when they came for him he committed suicide. Putin won't be different. He will be killed. His own country people will be the ones to end him. Already some of their billionaires have put a bounty on his head

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by bigfish3k: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Privatepart00:

We don’t need to blame you. According to your present post, if they are Muslim their death means nothing . The Western media doesn’t report what’s happening in Iraq, Yemen , Gaza because their blood doesn’t matter.
The EU chief said it never imagined a blue eyed person getting killed by another same blue eyed person just as it is happening. But if it occurred in Africa or Middle East they wouldn’t care as is normal.
Those who understood International politics support Putin whole heartedly. To you folks whoever align with Putin is a Muslim . We ain’t blaming you lots for believing the things you like. Israel bombs Gaza daily but is normal as their life doesn’t matter .
Nobody has persecuted Obama, Bush, Tony Blair, Israel for the crimes they committed. When you write try to read wider first.
You still have not mentioned any country that Ukraine has invaded or bombed to justify your support for its invasion order than:

'America once did this'
'America once did that'
'the West did this'
'the West did that'
Please in one sentence tell me what Ukraine did to warrant your support for putins killings

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by sweetjohn(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Laurene:
really?
The president of the most powerful country in the world would be assassinated by a foreign foe and you think the world would remain the same?
Checkout America's targets and adversaries they have fought and then come back and tell me if Russia is in their caliber.
Russia the most powerful country in the world!!! Only In your dreams. As in how? Finland defeated them in a full blown war. Hitler used them do peper soup and USA came to their rescue. What have they actually contributed to the world? I know you will say "airspaceship". Who knows them in inventions? Abeg, go kiss Putin anus

1 Like

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Felix511: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Read Below

Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by EdwardRandy(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
No wonder i seldomly see your kriss216 moniker cheesy cheesy

I warned you back then, once they see you as a threat they will report you, same way they chased my nigga mosdii will numerous bans; I wonder why people can't speak their minds without getting banned.
I’ve noticed the mosdii guy has become absent, and if truly he’s banned, it serves him right.

He is useless. wink
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by ken6488(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Finally, Russia is using this war to negotiate and not necessarily to destroy Ukraine as the western media portrayed........ No body understand the mind of Putin because he doesn't talk much, Putin is a great listener, that is why he understands the minds of Western leaders because they all talk too much, he understands the importance of timing, the role of war and peace..... This war is not by accident, Putin has planned it for a very long time with plan A, B, C, D etc, he has possibly plan for a nuclear escalation thank you invade NATO want to act foolish.
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by ken6488(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
There is nobody in this world that the USA condemned that they did not kill. Putin will surely be killed by the USA. They are just trying to convinced the world that he is a bad man and then buy the world mind. That's their way of killing their enemies. And they are succeeding already. Puttin will certainly go down.
you think Putin is gaddafi
Re: "You Are A War Criminal" - Biden To Putin by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2022
bigfish3k:

Balderdash
Empty head! How dare you call this intelligent write-up that?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / War In Ukraine: 'America Is Learning The Art Of Humility' / BREAKING NEWS: Nelson Mandela Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.