Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

#NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa (48160 Views)

South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos) / Rivers School In Disarray As Student Brings Chemical Weapons To Class / Hilarious!! Absu Year1 Student Brings Life Chicken As Part Of Her Provisions (2) (3) (4)

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Truthisunique3: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2022
D
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Vavideloh: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Make e reach naija first una go see something.
BTW we are your no.1 plug on professional CV. Let's give that CV of yours a professional touch and watch recruiters calling you in their numbers.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by proclinician: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Haha try this thing in Lagos, Yoruba kid go use skull.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by spydera: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2022
H
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Yommychrz(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2022
planetE:
The guy wey take coffin go school no fit sabi book
Na g guy
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by shina11(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2022
is okay we move
nothing new
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by seanwilliam(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Social media inspired

Moral decadence of the society of today, teachers should also start a "Nolecturechallange" in schools at least for three months or as long as the challenge lasts. The post pictures of how they are sleeping, gisting in class, eating groundnuts and bananas.

We go clap for them
make una rest jare.. wetin be moral decadence for this one again
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Thazard(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
That washing machine guy grin

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Mystic969: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
post=111105485:
This is the baddest......... grin cheesy wink

Offcourse as a meat griller you'd endorse this one. grin

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Calling chest coffin

Laughable
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by IamDavid(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Seun do something about these tribalists before they destroy our beloved nairaland
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by nyiamfrank: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
70 years old man
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by back2sender: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2022
post=111105485:
This is the baddest......... grin cheesy wink
This one naa mama put pickin

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Did you notice how smart and neat they look...

Look at those shoes... shining...

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Vanzcharles(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2022
McGg:

There is nothing like moral decadence in this

Some people are just sad!
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Let me take a sit n see how this will be replicated in niaja!

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by McGg: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Vanzcharles:

Some people are just sad!

Yea that's true but they should just lock their sadness up and stop transferring to another
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Uchasa(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2022
That's what they know how to do best. No wonder they have one of the lowest IQ's in Africa.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
South dey start their madness earlier enough! Age, thirteen they don start..
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by 07kjb: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2022
This one no be here o damn

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Ik
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Old news
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Parrot69: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2022
seborrhic:
St upid challenge.
South Africa always coming up with archaic mindset.
If not for the Dutch colonialists,South Africa would have been one of the most backward countries in Africa and would be the most racist set of blacks on earth with stone age beliefs and traditions.
I bet they would by now be worshipping Saka Zulu
Those Zulus are the most useless people on the face of this continent.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Thesaint141(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
[b]Go to Ogun state, they’re using human heads as their own challenge

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Successfulben: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2022
I am a final student of pure and applied maths,Uniben. I can comfortably take maths and further maths and I minor in Physics. Currently we are on a two months warning strike which might elongate after two months. In the time being I would love to engage my self,particularly to prepare students for external examination(s)(Waec,Neck,GCE,Utme etc). If you have any offer for me kindly contact me on 08161392546. I domicile in Lagos.Yours truly...Successful Ben.

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Drdhrey: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
South Africa is truly beatiful, much love from Nigeria to you guys

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Jaboranky(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Wahala be like maggi inside Akamu

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by faithfull18(f): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
This generation and meaningless challenges.
Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Btruth: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
........even ikoko ewa? shocked

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Angelfrost(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2022
I don't even have the strength to really say what's on my mind...

Everyday in this 3rd world nation just drains a Nigga mentally, emotionally, even spiritually!

Re: #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa by Angy55(f): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2022
dollytino4real:
Una dey learn work! I know 9ja go use human head as bag 4 their own

Kukuma name the state grin

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology / The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked