Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,562 members, 7,801,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" (186 Views)

Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" by Garrieveryday: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Poverty, hunger and starvation

Survival of the fittest

A set of jokers from the political class to the lowest. Unserious people even for very serious matters.

Outsmartness - everyone always trying to outsmart the other.

Scammers. A large set of the populace is known for this.

Add yours.

Disclaimer: Apologies if you find this offensive but that is my summary whenever I hear the name "Nigeria"
Re: What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" by Garrieveryday: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Ok
Re: What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2022
And a bunch of garri drinkers.
Na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" by MadamVanessa(f): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Anytime Nigeria is been mentioned I am always likeshocked
Re: What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" by thesicilian: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2022
The same Nigeria that you find so unpleasant is where many others have found peace, love, wealth and happiness.

Learn to chart your own course.
Re: What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" by tommy589(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2022
You don't need to offer any apology.

God is still making way in Nigeria and i pray your turn to say something good about the country will soon happen

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And The Natural Advantages Of Age / PDP Inaugurates Zoning Committee Ahead Of 2023 Polls / Sfddgdfhdfhdfhdh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.