Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State (19399 Views)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Work.,work,work,work, work no time
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by barkays001: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Malory:
Wishing him all the best. We are truly the light of the nation.

Who are the we?
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by DaddyGoo: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Lol....inosson is simply slapping his logo on a Chinese car manufacturer that copies it's design from Benz and other popular car brands.....you governor is driving a Chinese vehicle.

Everyone knows that innosson is a copy and paste fraudster posing as a car
manufacturer....he has been exposed many times.

Do your own copy and paste if it's so simple my dear friend.

Do you realize that all manufacturers started from somewhere?

Let's not destroy our own small attempt with an inpatient quest for perfection. ProForce that Belarus are now buying from don't fully manufacture their vehicles locally till date.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by MonkeyMods(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Lol....inosson is simply slapping his logo on a Chinese car manufacturer that copies it's design from Benz and other popular car brands.....you governor is driving a Chinese vehicle.

Everyone knows that innosson is a copy and paste fraudster posing as a car manufacturer....he has been exposed many times.

Oga manufacture your own we will patronize you

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by fmonigent(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Everyone knows that innosson is a copy and paste fraudster posing as a car manufacturer....he has been exposed many times.

Which one una family members don copy and paste for this life wen dem come?
Hater!

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Czarugo007: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

no matter your hate,your offsprings and generation cannot rival an igbo man in achievement in all facets of your hateful life.the more you hate us,the more we progress.its our God’s given divine gift.those who wants to progress are aligning with us and it’s working for them.you will continue to roam on nairaland looking for who to hate all your life.you are a striking example of Nigeria’s problem.if I come to this world ten thousand times,I will still be igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by BSsniffer: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
DaddyGoo:

Do your own copy and paste if it's so simple my dear friend.

Do you realize that all manufacturers started from somewhere?

Let's not destroy our own small attempt with an inpatient quest for perfection. ProForce that Belarus are now buying from don't fully manufacture their vehicles locally till date.

Proforce isn't a copy cat and they don't brag about being solely made in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by BleedTears: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Do you know that your almighty Mercedes Benz Gle 63 S is a Copy of BMW x6 2015

I can go on and on to show you.

Again assuming is Chinese like you said, what is bad in using Chinese, even the phone you used to type is Chinese.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
The man of the people is here
The awaiting governor is here
God bless our governor
God bless soludo
God bless the people of Anambra
God bless Anambra state
God bless igbo
God bless Nigeria
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by remzytimer: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations bro, time to deliver on the people's mandate and put Anambra state on the map of the world, may God you sir.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
He has done nothing since morning he was sworn in
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Manpasman: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
post=111110887:
IVM is now official vehicle for Anambra state now
this is bullet proof now not 4 ordinary man
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Ceazario: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations Anambra
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Nnemuka(f): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
We are expecting tol much from Soludo...
Hopefully he wont deal with ndi Anambra like Buhari is doing to Nigerians
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
FSBoperator:
If the verdict on Umahi is thrown out by the Supreme court, expect this Osu to defect to the party that will win the 2023 elections.

I have been saying it that soludo is an APC member since he served in Buhari's economic team .

APGA is just a platform for hire . The most useless party in Nigeria is the Okoro party known as APGA.

Only Obiono never defected from APGA. All politicians elected on APGA platform have deflected .

Why is everything Igbo so corrupt? From their Igbo churches to their very own supposedly regional party, money and money alone remains their ideology.

Spit.

Just look at a typical Yoruba man. Jeez
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by BSsniffer: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Czarugo007:
no matter your hate,your offsprings and generation cannot rival an igbo man in achievement in all facets of your hateful life.the more you hate us,the more we progress.its our God’s given divine gift.those who wants to progress are aligning with us and it’s working for them.you will continue to roam on nairaland looking for who to hate all your life.you are a striking example of Nigeria’s problem.if I come to this world ten thousand times,I will still be igbo.

Igbos can only try to copy....... they'd forever play catch-up with Yorubas in terms of achievements.... there's no achievement in importing OEM vehicles.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Kamachicho(f): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Without Aso-ebi, without funfare, we shall get there.

Soludo, oya set pace for others to follow.
Ije oma!
Ya ga zie gi!
Udo!!
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by BSsniffer: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
BleedTears:

Do you know that your almighty Mercedes Benz Gle 63 S is a Copy of BMW x6 2015

I can go on and on to show you.

Again assuming is Chinese like you said, what is bad in using Chinese, even the phone you used to type is Chinese.

Stop capping shit.....from engines to glass IVM produces nothing.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Razgas:
See pain and anguish from an Afonja moslem man who finally subscribed his data. Is okoro the reason you guys build tattered brown roofed House all over the large ghettos you call cities?
so is the pictures you posted the same one you saw in the post as Soludo's car or you just want to hate?
Let me ask you, have you been to innosson car plant to uncover how these cars are made or is hate and misinformation an Afonja thing?

Don't mind the idiot them
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by mokt(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
This Man is really gonna change the History of Politics and Leadership in Nigeria. Anambra people are really lucky to have him as their Governor. God bless Anambra, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by liasmiram2567: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

You brought your foolishness here. Who told you Jesus can save you if the Almighty says No!
Almighty Allah(God) is the God of Adam,Abraham,Moses,Jesus and Muhammad.
No human being can metamorphosise to be Almighty God. He neither sleep nor slumber,not to talk of being dead even for a second.Islam is the way.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:

Igbos can only try to copy....... they'd forever play catch-up with Yorubas in terms of achievements.... there's no achievement in importing OEM vehicles.
I want you to show me vehicle manufacturing plant own by Yoruba man since Igbos are copying from them, bitter fo...o..l
https://youtube.com/shorts/g7N6cWg9e0g?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yospwbI5Y
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by a4cube: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
sukar886:

Busy body and envy ... Look for a transformer and hug
Fortunately for him transformers in Nigeria are nolonger the transformers we use to know. Unfortunate for Nigerians. grin
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by spencekat(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congrats to his Excellency,Prof C.C Soludo,the executive governor of Anambra state.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by GardenOfGod(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
BSsniffer:

[/s]
Even the air you are breathing is not manufactured by YOU!
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by BSsniffer: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
post=111114566:

I want you to show me vehicle manufacturing plant own by Yoruba man since Igbos are copying from them, bitter fo...o..l
https://youtube.com/shorts/g7N6cWg9e0g?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yospwbI5Y

Check proforce who is currently selling to the United Nations and not depending on government handouts and also check elizade motors......we don't chestbeat because greatness doesn't need to remind itself of how great he is.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by heartbeat84: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
God bless you nnam. pls, louder
Edujj:
I wish we shall get right in my abia state some day
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by Olisehinnocent: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
And Prof is an IPOB sympathizer. Know this and know peace cheesy cheesy Igbo Amaka my brother grin some people no go sleep tonight grin
FSBoperator:
If the verdict on Umahi is thrown out by the Supreme court, expect this Osu to defect to the party that will win the 2023 elections.

I have been saying it that soludo is an APC member since he served in Buhari's economic team .

APGA is just a platform for hire . The most useless party in Nigeria is the Okoro party known as APGA.

Only Obiono never defected from APGA. All politicians elected on APGA platform have deflected .

Why is everything Igbo so corrupt? From their Igbo churches to their very own supposedly regional party, money and money alone remains their ideology.

Spit.
Re: Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nonyeuzonwanne:
Nairaland you guys doesn't want to talk about the slap Bianca gave to obiano wife today

The woman has been one of the his problem
I have been saying this for a very long time
Obiano did not manage the wife well

The video is everywhere now
Obiano government is the worst sice the history not Anambra
And some are here praising him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns / US Observer Group Says Election Shortcomings Orchestrated To Benefit Incumbent,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.