Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fuo Sug Deputy Chief Judge "Tonkiri Susan" Organizes Skill Acquisition Program - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fuo Sug Deputy Chief Judge "Tonkiri Susan" Organizes Skill Acquisition Program (169 Views)

Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State / NLNG Organizes List Of 120 Workers To Be Sacked / Susan Ofume Who Lost Her Right Arm Called To Bar, Shares Inspiring Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuo Sug Deputy Chief Judge "Tonkiri Susan" Organizes Skill Acquisition Program by iamkheedah(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2022
16/03/2022

Today a remarkable day for me as I, was able to engage some youth/student leaders across various local government area and the beneficiaries of the free
"3 WEEKS SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAM ON FOOTWEAR MAKING" organised by my humble self, as Deputy Chief Justice Students Union Judiciary Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa State, for an orientation and interview session.

The meeting was held at Jubilee Hotel kpansia yenegoa Bayelsa State, the sole aim of the meeting was to orient the beneficiaries on the importance of acquiring a skill while journeying to attain the B.sc B.Eng, as many lack life planning and how to spend money judiciously from proceeds of the their skills.

The Students Union Government President Comr. Sen. Macdonald Blessing Felix who was also present admonished the beneficiaries on life planning beyond engagement in politics and oriented them on self employment and empowerment and how it has layed off so many youths of the streets and off wondering after NYSC.

The woman leader NUBSS FUO Chapter Comr. Ruth Peremoboere Geku spoke on how to manage money, prioritize money she admonish how to split whatever money that comes into their hands into percentage and how to spend judiciously.

Furthermore, Comr. Sen. Adogoin Jehovah-nissi II oriented the students on the importance of skill and how it has helped so many youths to make end meet while waiting for government jobs.

The free skill acquisition batch A will officially commence tomorrow being the 17th March, 2022 at Xoala 28 footprint.

I want to sincerely thank my youth leaders especially Kenneth Jacob and those present in the meeting for their immense support and I want to also thank my sponsors the executive chairman of Sagbama local government area Hon. Embeleakpo P Alale and the Executive Secretary Dr. Micheal Amaegberi of Bayelsa State Higher Education Student Loan Board for their support to ensure my program commences and becomes a success
Thank you and God bless you.

Youth leaders present were:
● MacDonald Blessing Felix - SUG president, Federal University Otuoke.
● Adogoin Jehovah Nissi - Emeritus president Nubss fuo chapter.
● Fesin James Ebiola- Emeritus president Nubss fuo chapter.
● Comr Funkesele Tintin - Emeritus president NUES fuo chapter
● Edith Funmilayo Atimise - S.A on student affairs to the Brass local government chairman
Geku Peremoboere Ruth- woman leader, Nubss Fuo chapter.

The beneficiaries are as follows:
● Bennet Esther Imbazi
● Henry Okubotin
● Oyinnugha Kenedy
●Friday Aaron Wisdom
●Imbazi Preye

Hon. Justice Tonkiri Susan Ebiere
Deputy chief justice
Judicial Council Student union government
Federal University Otuoke

See more;
https://www.facebook.com/100048798803949/posts/497092391927383/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Fuo Sug Deputy Chief Judge "Tonkiri Susan" Organizes Skill Acquisition Program by sageb: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
iamkheedah:
16/03/2022

Today a remarkable day for me as I, was able to engage some youth/student leaders across various local government area and the beneficiaries of the free
"3 WEEKS SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAM ON FOOTWEAR MAKING" organised by my humble self, as Deputy Chief Justice Students Union Judiciary Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa State, for an orientation and interview session.

The meeting was held at Jubilee Hotel kpansia yenegoa Bayelsa State, the sole aim of the meeting was to orient the beneficiaries on the importance of acquiring a skill while journeying to attain the B.sc B.Eng, as many lack life planning and how to spend money judiciously from proceeds of the their skills.

The Students Union Government President Comr. Sen. Macdonald Blessing Felix who was also present admonished the beneficiaries on life planning beyond engagement in politics and oriented them on self employment and empowerment and how it has layed off so many youths of the streets and off wondering after NYSC.

The woman leader NUBSS FUO Chapter Comr. Ruth Peremoboere Geku spoke on how to manage money, prioritize money she admonish how to split whatever money that comes into their hands into percentage and how to spend judiciously.

Furthermore, Comr. Sen. Adogoin Jehovah-nissi II oriented the students on the importance of skill and how it has helped so many youths to make end meet while waiting for government jobs.

The free skill acquisition batch A will officially commence tomorrow being the 17th March, 2022 at Xoala 28 footprint.

I want to sincerely thank my youth leaders especially Kenneth Jacob and those present in the meeting for their immense support and I want to also thank my sponsors the executive chairman of Sagbama local government area Hon. Embeleakpo P Alale and the Executive Secretary Dr. Micheal Amaegberi of Bayelsa State Higher Education Student Loan Board for their support to ensure my program commences and becomes a success
Thank you and God bless you.

Youth leaders present were:
● MacDonald Blessing Felix - SUG president, Federal University Otuoke.
● Adogoin Jehovah Nissi - Emeritus president Nubss fuo chapter.
● Fesin James Ebiola- Emeritus president Nubss fuo chapter.
● Comr Funkesele Tintin - Emeritus president NUES fuo chapter
● Edith Funmilayo Atimise - S.A on student affairs to the Brass local government chairman
Geku Peremoboere Ruth- woman leader, Nubss Fuo chapter.

The beneficiaries are as follows:
● Bennet Esther Imbazi
● Henry Okubotin
● Oyinnugha Kenedy
●Friday Aaron Wisdom
●Imbazi Preye

Hon. Justice Tonkiri Susan Ebiere
Deputy chief justice
Judicial Council Student union government
Federal University Otuoke

See more;
https://www.facebook.com/100048798803949/posts/497092391927383/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 obinoscopy

A good initiative
Kudos to Izon-ere

(1) (Reply)

Activism / 6 Weeks Public Relations And Advertising Training In Ibadan / The Reason Why Your Business is racting Low Quality customers Making Poor Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.