Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (73121 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Trustedhands: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
toujurs:
What is this one saying, You are just talking out of point. undecided

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by wiseoneking: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
Indiscipline at it peak and a good evidence that mr soludo administration will not shine ...The fact is that the former governor wife is under influence of alcohol.
Sorry for you, Anambra is already shining because they are the light of the nation. Keep your prediction with your village people. Anambra is always number one in real sense.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by CsRockefeller(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Igbo women are very troublesome.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by HernanCortes: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Drunkards, prostitütes, white-collar criminals, forgers, narcotics peddlers/addicts, terrorists and quack clerics.

That's the roll call of the Nigerian leadership class. The people calling the shots in Abuja and the 36 states fit into one or other of the above categories.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
jeff1993:
Their two on a norms na cat and rat base on say obiano no give Bianca chance for him government....Now obiano wife is going to the Senate,. Bianca is doing everything to scuttle it.

This episode go dey interesting
What are you saying? Are they from same senatorial zone? Obiano na Anambra North while Bianca is from Anambra South

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Oscillator: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
MyExpression:

Which part is LARGELY TRUE

IGBOS....ALWAYS...?

All Igbos, Always?

Worse than Agbero?
...and cultists

Make una dey talk true na.

Stop the unnecessary stereotyping!
the female aggression.

Check the history of female political appointees and sociopolitical female critics in Nigeria and check how many of Igbo extraction has truly really bitten off more than was necessary
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by tiswell(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
MyExpression:

Did you read the post at all...not just you, but everyone else faulting Bianca.

Make una dey read na.

Even Obiano's wife has a penchant for public display of aggression
forget what they wrote here,I have on-ground witness account of what transpired there.

Obiano's wife was exchanging pleasantries when she arrived,(late though ). Whwn she got to Biancas,she asked her what she was doing there,after working against her hubby's(obiano's )2nd term campaign.

Bianca couldn't hold herself as she got up and slapped ebelechukwu obiano.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Kinematics: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chino the ihiala he goat come and see your people. Shameless clo**ns.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by wiseoneking: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
She called Bianca Ashewo. Obiano didn’t even leave his sit. Lol
You lied. She didn't call her Ashewo. Where is the video or audio. Speak the truth always
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Lol.. so funny. created a fake thread saying" Anambra does not practice politics of bitterness bla bla bla". You can imagine the show of shame upon Ndi Anambra on a swearing-in ceremony.
I have always known that Bianca is a pretentious Olosho getting fúcked by village small boys and thank goodness, Obiano's wife just confirmed it.

-erase the dot
I'm watching you
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by MrWondah(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Favmil101:

You're really not good in reading and comprehension.
You are very right. I depend on interpreters to help me verify that same story reported by the nations news paper says something different.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by bigfrancis21: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
So who was that hoodlum that was hugging Binca inside the video??
Almost kissing her sef, in the name of calming her down??

He tried to calm her down and I think he also whispered something into her ears.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Remi Tinibu's own is worse. Have you forgotten that Dino threatened to impregnate her at the floor of the National assembly you hypocrite

I'm saying A, you're saying Z.

How many Yoruba first ladies have fought at a public function like this, slapping someone or slapping each other!!! That's the question!!!

You're talking about Dino Melaye's verbal threat to Remi Tinubu. Nonsense excuse. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by teeste: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
ezegold4we:
Where's the slap,some fools reporting non existent event, they only had few seconds of exchange of words and nothing else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UZssam4H9I

Watch it here
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Agugbadin: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra World capital of drug traffickers.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by teeste: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
tiswell:
forget what they wrote here,I have on-ground witness account of what transpired there.

Obiano's wife was exchanging pleasantries when she arrived,(late though ). Whwn she got to Biancas,she asked her what she was doing there,after working against her hubby's(obiano's )2nd term campaign.

Stop the lies. Mrs Obiano walked up to Bianca, called her a bitch and slapped her

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by MyExpression(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oscillator:
the female aggression.

Check the history of female political appointees and sociopolitical female critics in Nigeria and check how many of Igbo extraction has truly really bitten off more than was necessary

The female aggression is global.

Didn't you see videos of Valentine's day fights
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Mezigo: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Who slapped who?
It was Bianca that slapped the ex governor's wife
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by BluntCrazeMan: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
bigfrancis21:

He tried to calm her down and I think he also whispered something into her ears.
That kind of tight hug and that kind of whisper
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Harshweather(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
ogododo:

De dirt slap no come show angry cheesy grin
angry that one pain me die.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by MyExpression(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
teeste:

Watch it here

So you no hear when dem shout "Chineke mi eee"?
That's the exclamation when something hooooge happens.

The camera didn't get the angle...so your defense is still not concrete enough.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Joeadamxx(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please, give them Biafra!!
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by tiswell(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
teeste:

Stop the lies. Mrs Obiano walked up to Bianca, called her a bitch and slapped her

Bianca slapped mrs Obiano not the other way round sad
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by MyExpression(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
tiswell:

If you're sure, no problem...but we are speaking based on evidence before this dishonourable nairaland court.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by ManMountain(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Paxxcarl:
okay about your mum right
Well I can’t oppose to that

You are a gutter bred! It’s obvious from your SM interaction
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by tiswell(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
MyExpression:

If you're sure, no problem...but we are speaking based on evidence before this dishonourable nairaland court.
na the true story I yan you so

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by Oscillator: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
MyExpression:

The female aggression is global.

Didn't you see videos of Valentine's day fights
Okay.
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by HIPROFILE(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Women tufia...this is part of the reasons I support a non women inclusive in the corridor of power.
In politics they should be kept away from the major circle of power.

You hardly find a woman with total decorum and a proper sense on responsibility once they are given a little power.

Even in homes once your wife start making good money you see her gradually become a rebel in your home then woe be tied you if she earns more than you do or you loose your source of income...That home would hardly be the same again.

Some times it make me conclude there will never be a woman with money and power who still remain humble and cool. Never
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by grandstar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is strictly personal, not business
Re: Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration by juman(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmm

Some here think it might be dickk matter.
It maybe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.