Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 - Sports (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 (130652 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Sierra Leone Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 17th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Reflect7: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
jagorinho:

Only a person with a dessicated brain can type this, are you going insane or is it a one off thing?

Abeg shut up. Stupid dunce with slave mentality. Go suck on some white nuts somewhere as is your specialty.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Ucloaded01: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
For those wey dey rant, make una no watch this 'super chicken' on Tuesday o...use am do better thing.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by AngelicBeing: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
sad
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Heffalump(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Me, I chose not to watch the match to avoid heart pains.

At least I'm a lot better reading the post-match comments. Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by jagorinho: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Reflect7:

Abeg shut up. Stupid dunce with slave mentality. Go suck on some white nuts somewhere as is your specialty.
You are a fool and a fucking illetrate!!! What is the use of 5 slots when the elites teams are playing like a Sunday league teams, the 6th placed team from South America will beat either of these teams with ease but no!!! Immature sentiments will decloud you from seeing the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by rampantlover: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Reflect7:

Sure. Short engine feeling funky.

The entire Kumasi is a slum, so that's where your zoo is.

Our players will fare better in the more civilized Abuja environment.

Nigeria was made for animals, super chickens will suffer in that Godforsaken country of yours.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Temi2468: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
pafra:

You don't know football.
From the record's Ghana are better team.
They have beaten Nigeria for like 25 times we defeated Ghana only 12 time
They have won 4 nations cup nija 3
Getting a draw was a good match for nija. The coach did not go there to win.

Watch the second leg in Abuja you will see a different egales.

This time Ghana will do more of defence Nigeria will do the attack.

Nija did not play well but it was a good game tactically

Ehn ehn.
I don't know football. Pls, tell me more.
So, Nigeria went to Ghana and performed woefully because they saw themselves as underdogs to Ghana?! A grasshopper mentality like the 12 spies did in their low esteem. So, Ghana told Super Eagles not to be able to make 6 passes through in the first 27mins of first half, to be holding the ball unnecessarily too long, fall down with no stamina at the slightest fair tackle, leave a loose midfield while forcing passes to already clipped flanks? Wasting set pieces nko?

History has nothing to do with current form of players and playing well with good tactics. Abi na history tie our legs again from playing good football?

Na we be our own problems for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
abulude:

My people ain't wise at all. Una just de drop una bank account numbers anyhow for a total stranger. Una no even send if the person that promised to drop moni na Yahoo-Yahoo wei wan use una account do runz.

Hunger don sap our reasoning capability for Naija.
Oga, people are desperate. You don't know what needs they have to meet immediately.
If you feel that the Sapa hasn't also affected your reasoning, since you didn't drop acc, then why not send someone a DM and give them help if you can? If you feel you cannot, then ,allow them choose the only available way...life comes with risks. If you know my situation rn, you will frown for me and u will know why someone like me is posting my acc despite the " what ifs "
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Ucloaded01: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
jagorinho:

You are a fool and a fucking illetrate!!! What is the use of 5 slots when the elites teams are playing like a Sunday league teams, the 6th placed team from South America will beat either of these teams with ease but no!!! Immature sentiments will decloud you from seeing the truth.

Try come to naija watch the second leg na, I'll give you your tp to and fro when we see for stadium.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Yhungsarm(m): 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
An seeing lot of comment about Europeans, South American and even Asia thrashing African countries and i can confidently tell you that it is a lie.
Even Ivory Coast that is not going to world cup is playing france an international friendly match 1-1 before France made it 2-1 in 90+3. Even during Rohr that we weren't sound we played Brazil goalless draw, we narrowly lost to Argentina but Croatia that beat us in group stage deservedly went on to be the finalist.
African football is unique in his own, very physical and demanding, European play with technique and they are far ahead of us because football started and gained recognition from Europe so you can expect us to be in the same level
even if Nigeria played Belgium, Spain, Brazil or france the scores won't be more the 3-1 or 2-0 at most.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Testimony1988(m): 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
I didn't enjoy the game at all.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Temi2468: 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
abulude:

My people ain't wise at all. Una just de drop una bank account numbers anyhow for a total stranger. Una no even send if the person that promised to drop moni na Yahoo-Yahoo wei wan use una account do runz.

Hunger don sap our reasoning capability for Naija.

I tell you.
Not to even think their accounts can be traced to criminals trying to quickly dispel evidence by transferring dirty money into their account.

This is how some innocent people experience "akoba " (are implicated) and find themselves in prison for their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by jagorinho: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Try come to naija watch the second leg na, I'll give you your tp to and fro when we see for stadium.
I am in Nigeria, but I can't indulge in a futile endeavor, the football is wack!! Only few teams in Africa play sensible football, after all these years, Africa football is still stagnant, tell me why we deserve 5 slots when all African representatives to the last world cup couldn't make it to the second round.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by LILTJAY: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
freshkpomo:

You want collect from Edo Airway tonight? undecided
bini witchcraft grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Walex29: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Honestly none of these two teams deserves to be in the world cup
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by rampantlover: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Super chickens is useless, you have no business going to the world cup if you can't dominate the worst Black Stars ever.

I thought you people were ranting about Victor, Lookman, etc and they did nothing. Ghana will beat you in mumugeria
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by rampantlover: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Christianos:
No wonder Ghanaian football nosedived in the last few years. Is this the kind of pitch they train/play on?!

Senseless excuse, your players are just useless and clueless grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Please eguavon shouldn’t take us to the World Cup if we do qualify
He’s tactically useless
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Starzo: 12:03am On Mar 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

U Watch the ball at all? Wetin your super chickens play? Alaye, Ghana outplayed naija in everything!!!! The super chickens looked so confused. Dem dey play rubbish like zombies without brains. With the way Ghanaians played tonight,, the accuracy the speed, the attacks etc.. Naija go collect tire on Tuesday. Dem go settle down panel beat Nigeria well
Which nonsense speed and accuracy?..how many shots on target did they have?..infact how many dangerous chances did they create??

Ghana and Nigeria both played nonsense

Ghana nor fit use their home advantage
It's currently in Nigeria's favor

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by pafra(m): 12:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Temi2468:

Ehn ehn.
I don't know football. Pls, tell me more.
So, Nigeria went to Ghana and performed woefully because they saw themselves as underdogs to Ghana?! A grasshopper mentality like the 12 spies did in their low esteem. So, Ghana told Super Eagles not to be able to make 6 passes through in the first 27mins of first half, to be holding the ball unnecessarily too long, fall down with no stamina at the slightest fair tackle, leave a loose midfield while forcing passes to already clipped flanks? Wasting set pieces nko?

History has nothing to do with current form of players and playing well with good tactics. Abi na history tie our legs again from playing good football?

Na we be our own problems for this country.

Still check the records they are a better team. They played wow fully? They did not lose
I will keep this till Tuesday just to let you know that football is not emotions but tactic.

Is better you stop watching football.

Do you know that Italy are not going to the world cup, guess the team that sent them packing?

Football is not mathematics. England have about the best league in the world, but I can't remember the last time they won trophy �.

Keep your emotions under check when you watch football. It has no formula

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by zumbigbo(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=asunaobi post=111373027]

I Lets face the truth, our boys play with muscle rather than use their brains.

This is what teams like Nigeria, Congo, Ghana fail to realise. This is physical chess not village wrestling. This is why we play Egyptians and moroccans who cannot match our physique, yet beat us regularly. They know how to move the ball and defences around to get a chance to score.

We still play gorilla football, collect ball and run as fast as possible. No tactical and team awareness

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Cocking: 12:14am On Mar 26, 2022
rampantlover:
Super chickens is useless, you have no business going to the world cup if you can't dominate the worst Black Stars ever.

I thought you people were ranting about Victor, Lookman, etc and they did nothing. Ghana will beat you in mumugeria

Shut up ur Ghana mouth, U guys were saved by the referee... Ur black stars played their entire football career out in Kumasi Rice farm looking pitch while the super eagles were just calm and avoiding ur Chinese kung fu pattern of football to Avoid unnecessary injury when we can confortably beat the shit out of the black stars in the returning leg

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Kilef05: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... These two teams have no business in an elite competition like the world cup.

Shame on both of them!!! Tueh!

Sometimes, I wonder how most of them got a club
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Chiraq77(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2022
Very Underwhelming Match,Super Eagles doesn't play like a team fit for the World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Impactever(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2022
pafra:

Still check the records they are a better team. They played wow fully? They did not lose
I will keep this till Tuesday just to let you know that football is not emotions but tactic.

Do you know that Italy are not going to the world cup, guess the team that sent them packing?

Football is not mathematics. England have about the best league in the world, but I can't remember the last time they won trophy �.

you are very correct. the game of football has no formula.......pls i wish to ask, what is Nigeria's chance of qualifying for the world cup with this goalless draw against Ghana ? ....if we win , loose or draw the 2mnd leg of the match in Abuja , what will be our stand with respect to the world cup ?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by 001spice: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2022
rapboss:
[color=#990000][/color]
I don tire for us.
We no get winning spirit at all.
Just dey suffer from laxity.
So na ghana get lossing spirit. Ogbeni. Dey shud even nt qualify to world cup because super peagon cant win any western european team
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by chymeze: 12:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Reflect7:

MUMU. Any serious coach would have done the exact same thing Eguavoen did, which was keep it tight away against a determined and fired up host, and win at home.

Dumb idiots. Oyinbo is always the answer in your slave heads.
Keep the game tight but play absolute rubbish ba? The saving luck of Nigeria today was that they faced a very poor Ghanaian side. You really think countries at the world cup will be even half as bad as this Ghanaian side? Enough of the dumb excuses and trying to be patriotic but blind to see how terrible the Nigerian side was. It's better we don't even go to the world cup with this kind of team. This is one of the worst Nigerian teams I've seen.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by Temi2468: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2022
pafra:

I love when people engage me intellectually without sounding insulting and demeaning! Which one is stop watching football?

And if you will still continue sounding like that, don't quote me again, please.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by diplomat058(m): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2022
mastermaestro:
I commend fans of African football. You folks are trying. I can’t imagine subjecting my brain to these mediocre displays on a regular basis. embarassed
Not all are like that. The Egypt-Senegal duel was very clean, standard and entertaining. I concentrated on the match and forgot about the joint comedy jollof between Nigeria and Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by rampantlover: 1:20am On Mar 26, 2022
frostmate2:
We will beat them in Abuja no problem

You will never score a goal in Abuja. Mark it
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by oseremenifidon: 1:50am On Mar 26, 2022
This is the most useless match Nigeria has ever played in a tournament. No tactics at all.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 by enekwesylvia: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Bmaster:
chaiii!

Na so Nlanderz hungry reach?
Me sef,I go send #15k give 10 people if Nigeria win this match.
Oya, every body start to dey quote me now now grin grin grin
i am here ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.