Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) (29747 Views)

Who's The First Player You Think Of When You See This Shirt? / Name A Player You Don't Wish To See In Your Team Next Season / Brazil And AC Milan Legend Kaka Announces Retirement (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:
The world has been privileged to see legends play the round-leather game. In their prime, most of these players were a delight to watch.

Some of them were defenders who were rock-solid at the heart of the defence while others were midfielders who mastered the sublime art of pulling the strings from the center of the park.

Others were fiery strikers who were always at the right position at the right time, thereby being a thorn in the defenders flesh. Of course, they also gave the goalkeepers a run for their money.

Most of these players hit their prime before the Arab-Money intervention in mainstream football.

Let me put it to you. Pick one player from the frame who you'd like to see dazzle on the green-turf again.

As for me, I'd go for my all-time GOAT, Ronaldinho Gaucho.

PS: Kindly mention the player's name in case the image is not shown in this post.

Ronaldinho, Juan Roman Riquelmi, Diego Milito and Salvador Cabanas
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by ndukwejoe(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
mbong where is yay yay
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by meedoLock(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Paul scholes for me abeg grin

Yes na albino e be, but sees clearer than others in actions.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Twoclans(f): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
It has to be Jay Jay Okocha for me cheesy
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by gifted21(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Roberto Carlos, boy!!! A defender that plays on the touch line, will overlap score and return with great speed. I miss him

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Franking: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ronaldo de Lima.

3 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Jaybihel25(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Only one man! The French magician with an Igbo name! The Kind of Highbury! Igwe with the speed of light!

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Franking: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Twoclans:
It has to be Jay Jay Okocha for me cheesy

Those are not Jay Jay's mate.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by oluplus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Treasure17:
Ronaldinho, Kaka, JJ and Henry = Zidane.

May God will forgive
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Famahzing: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mine would be aghahowa, and don't ask me why else I would add taribo to the list
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Lucymercy: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Omicron007:
The world has been privileged to see legends play the round-leather game. In their prime, most of these players were a delight to watch.

Some of them were defenders who were rock-solid at the heart of the defence while others were midfielders who mastered the sublime art of pulling the strings from the center of the park.

Others were fiery strikers who were always at the right position at the right time, thereby being a thorn in the defenders flesh. Of course, they also gave the goalkeepers a run for their money.

Most of these players hit their prime before the Arab-Money intervention in mainstream football.

Let me put it to you. Pick one player from the frame who you'd like to see dazzle on the green-turf again.

PS: Kindly mention the player's name in case the image is not shown in this post.
JayJay okacha..Marco van basten.. Zidane...Franco Baresi..Abedi Pele...Clarence sidorff
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by OlawaleBammie: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oliver Kahn
Massimo Ambrosini
Iker casillas Fernandez
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by dododawa1: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nonsense jamb question but Ronaldo delima.

3 Likes

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Femi8586:

1xbet is a reputable bet company unlike Nigerian owned. They will pay your money if you win.

But they also reserve the right not to give you if they don't want. It was in their terms and conditions which u accepted.
Someone said they won't give me . that they may even delete my Acct. saying they did it for one guy in US that won two m dolls .I'll give it a try sha I just hope they give me.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Kaymicheal852: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
engrchykae:
the ball doesn't spoil in his leg

I'm a machester united fan but I'll like Xavi ,Paul scholes Wayne Rooney and xabi Alonso Patrick evra and Ryan gigs

I watched Xavi Hernandez last bercelona match ,most fans were crying,Xavi water start flowing from xavi eyes and I almost cry too ,

Yes ,XAVI HERNANDEZ is my all time favorite player
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Geesaintagape: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rhonadinho, zidane, drogba, ronaldo
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Anwons(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hey, where is Jay Jay? Your list is incomplete
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Henry, kaka and Didier drogba

Don't ask me why!

Type your own!
na like this una dey take fail simple exam. Them say "1" but you mentioned upto five. Y na..?
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Starboykenny: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Foe me, I go for zidane

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Starboykenny: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
For me, I go for zidane
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Bature1: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
ZIDANE, RONALDO DELIMA AND RONALDINHO in that order

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by phemmyfour: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:

La professeur "Zidane" anytime

Purposeful football, dribbles only when it's necessary

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Equity15(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
CocaineLord:
I would recall Ronaldinho and Ronaldo de Lima

Ronaldinho because he's the most skillful player to ever live though I felt he didn't really fulfill his potential

Ronaldo de Lima because he's the greatest football striker of all time

Please go on YouTube and watch Ronaldo de Lima of Brazil in action

I'm actually suprised that just you and the other guy mentioned R9. My God!!! People really forget things easily

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Hope313(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
George weah.
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Qurungu: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Where are Okocha, Yekini and Finidi George?
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by LordMayor018: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your list is not complete, where is Jay Jay Okacha
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Ternistacle(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Henry, kaka and Didier drogba

Don't ask me why!

Type your own!
Pick one player, u picked 3. U for copy and paste the picture at once
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by LIGHTROOM: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Paul scholes for me.
Greatest passer of the ball have ever seen..
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by JohnnA1: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
RONALDO: No Player like him!
The GREATEST to ever play the game, alongside Maradona...

1 Like

Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by AYNL: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ronaldinho the GOAT
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by kbbanj10(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Emmajn1:
For me its Jay Jay Okocha. Even ronaldinho learnt from Okocha. This list can never be complete without JJ
God bless you. Been looking for JJ's name, what an omission
Re: Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) by Kdon2: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:

You are unpatriotic! Haba! Where is jj okocha??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Gunmen Attack Ridwan Oyekola After Receiving ₦10 Million Cheque / Asisat Oshoala Honoured With Woman Of The Match Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.