Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigerian Husband With Narcissistic Personality Disorder. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Husband With Narcissistic Personality Disorder. (384 Views)

Sleeping Positions And Your Personality / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband With Narcissistic Personality Disorder. by doksblog(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
What is Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)?

The prevalence of NPD in Nigeria. How do those with NPD behave? What causes NPD?

Going through many groups on social media, Nigerian women post a lot about how they are maltreated by their husbands.

They complain of receiving long standing abuse such as physical, psychological, financial, sexually, etc.

Many do not know the way forward and they bring their complaints to social media to seek help.

Unknown to them, some of these husbands could be having NPD…… Find out more below
https://docbrainmatters.com/nigerian-husband-with-narcissistic-personality-disorder/

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Sperm Or Egg Bank In Nigeria / Safe And Fast Natural Home Remedies For Diabetes And Poison / Functional Efficacy Of Quantum Energy Spray Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.