Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lawyers In The House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lawyers In The House (251 Views)

Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice / How Do Building Lawyers In Melbourne Help Construction Contractors? / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House by harmargedon: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please how do I remove someone's properties from my apartment legally, because the person has refused to come for them.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Montaque(m): 3:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Get an order to force open and remove them. It can pass as an abandoned premises.
Re: Lawyers In The House by harmargedon: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2022
Montaque:
Get an order to force open and remove them. It can pass as an abandoned premises.
thanks so much, but I'm living in the apartment and the person was staying with me for a while and now has refused to remove his properties from the house.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Montaque(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2022
harmargedon:
thanks so much, but I'm living in the apartment and the person was staying with me for a while and now has refused to remove his properties from the house.
wow. thats complicated now.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 2 Plots Of Land @ Itapara Fakale.view Details / Land For Sale Lagos / How Nigerians Abroad Are Growing Wealth Through Cheap Land For Sale Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.