Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Help: !, This Girl Is On My Case: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: !, This Girl Is On My Case: ? (1211 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Girls, I Rest My Case!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: !, This Girl Is On My Case: ? by Nicklee(m): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2007
Re: Help: !, This Girl Is On My Case: ? by iice(f): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2007
all these running back after not getting what they want undecided

If you feel it will work out, well you can give it a shot again, if all the love has been killed, then best be moving on and let her know you are moving on and she should the same
Re: Help: !, This Girl Is On My Case: ? by IykeD(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2007
Man you have said it all, this gal is not to be trusted one bit, As a struggling student in the Uni, you made efforts to keep her happy yet she jelled to another person whom she had considered better than you were financially, now that you are going higher and she sees good future, she wants you back and obviously not forgetting that you are her sure bet to Oyinbo man land.The ball is in your Court, play it wisely, how did she even get your contact details if you had lost touch with her during and after Graduation , Man be smart
Re: Help: !, This Girl Is On My Case: ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2007
like l said before and l have to say it again nothing for her l have gotten my act together and my life has gotten on so well that l would not want to get ugly with something from the past that invokes pain and lack of trust cheesy
Re: Help: !, This Girl Is On My Case: ? by Kutey: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2007
No way. I hate it when people do not think seriously of thier decision, she tought grass was greener on other side. Sorry Babe, Life does not work like that. Obviously there are 2 sides to a story but you sound focused and serious and certainly deserve better than someone that runs away when she finds(or what she thinks) someone better.
Goodluck with your career and look forward not back. wink

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? / It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. / My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.