Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) (423 Views)

North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Mamadou Gassama Honored At BET Award In USA / You're Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet Or Shine Bush’s Shoes- USA Today To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by Gospelpreacher1: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
CONFUSION: A Biden administration appointee who joined the elite ranks of USA Today’s “Women of the Year” is not a woman.

A Biden administration appointee who joined the elite ranks of USA Today’s “Women of the Year” is not a woman.

The newspaper named Admiral. Rachel Levine, the assistant secretary of health in the Department of Health and Human Services, as one of the women it honored, even though Levine is male.

Levine, who identifies as a woman, became the first openly transgender official to be confirmed by the Senate last year.

Susan Rice, President Joe Biden’s hand-picked director of his Domestic Policy Council, gushed over the award.

“Congratulations to the trailblazing @HHS_ASH Admiral Rachel Levine on being named one of @USATODAY’s Women of the Year. Your leadership during this pandemic has been vital,” she tweeted.

Levine is allowed to call himself “admiral” because the job he holds puts him in command of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. The Biden administration has claimed that his appointment meant he is the first four-star admiral of the corps, according to CBS.

Some have said all the celebration of Levine is a bit much.

YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS

USA Today includes Admiral Rachel Levine, who is transgender, among “Women of the Year” honorees. She’s a man, man. This does incredible disservice to the true “Women” that have contributed to making the World a better place! https

— Mercury Chronicle �� (@MercuryReports)

During the pandemic, Rachel Levine evacuated her own mother from a nursing home all while sending thousands of PA seniors to their deaths by forcing them to languish there.

Lalasticlala

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-admin-celebrates-transgender-appointee-receives-woman-year-award/

Re: Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by edmaraja: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
America don lost, devil don kolobi dem.

1 Like

Re: Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by advanceDNA: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Long hair doesn’t make you a woman
Lipstick doesn’t and wearing or liking female clothes doesn’t cut it either.
Believing you are woman and saying so doesn’t make you a woman...

This is all shades of darkness at the highest level of principality .....If not..

I’ve been feeling I’m British and white inside me, but no one will give me British papers and accept I’m white/British because I say so and feel like I’m white

Both gender and race are nature’s design. If my race can’t be a feeling or choice, why the fvck will an individual with a fvcking penis wake up and say he’s a woman just becos he likes lipsticks and women things created by a fashion company....

It’s fvcking annoying and highly irritating..

1 Like

Re: Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
shocked

waste of honor award

instead of reserving that award to honor Bubu as the most stupid president In the universe

1 Like

Re: Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by Shalommy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bubu come and see your mate.. Chaii.. Bubu should honor Bobrisky na! cheesy cheesy
Re: Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by Shalommy(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

waste of honor award

instead of reserving that award to honor Bubu as the most stupid president In the universe
Why is it a waste?
Re: Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by garriAndsugar: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

If America is not Destroyed! The people of Sodom and Gomorrah and those in days of Noah, will rise from their graves and contend with GOD ALMIGHTY.

America as a Nation has reached the Point of no return.
America as a Nation is Pointing the Finger on GOD and telling HIM, do your Worst!
The Cup of America is Full to the Brim and Flowing out!

Tell anyone you know there to not Support Directly or Indirectly the Abominations of the Land because the Undiluted Wrath of GOD is pouring out without measure on her.

Mystery Babylon has Fallen!!
Re: Biological Man , Honored As One Of USA Today's Woman Of The Year ( Pics) by Mystic969: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin
I know you'd say something!!!
I was just waiting to read your post.
Mr gogmagog... Science has evolved to grant his wish it's his choice as long as his not hurting anyone being what he is now, I don't see any big deal with that.

Righteousness2:

If Nomerica is not Destroyed! The people of Sodom and Gomorrah and those in days of Noah, will rise from their graves and contend with GOD ALMIGHTY.

Nomerica as a Nation has reached the Point of no return.
Nomerica as a Nation is Pointing the Finger on GOD and telling HIM, do your Worst!
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the Brim and Flowing out!

Tell anyone you know there to not Support Directly or Indirectly the Abominations of the Land because the Undiluted Wrath of GOD is pouring out without measure on her.

Mystery Babylon has Fallen!!

(1) (Reply)

Why NATO Will Not Convince Africans Over Its War On Russia / Ukrainian Major accept Russian occupation and humanitarian aid. / Russia - Massive Fire Breaks Out At Moscow Chemical Plant In Suspected Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.