Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. (963 Views)

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) / Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by sonofspada(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hey guys. I was traveling from pHc to imo state today . Some set of unprofessional police with guns and magazine at Ubima road stopped the vehicle and took away these guys. What did they do?? They all have i phones. Pls re-tweet ,let their family see this.

Below is the twitter link . please lets share and make sure they are safe. Because they had began negotiation to set themselves free , just like that. The officer about 8 of them in number. all with at least 4 magazines, with their intimidating look.

They stop young boys and extort ... Imagine asking them to take there laughs and ask the driver to leave them and go. Just like that

What did they do. They are using iphone 12 etc.

https:///ZQ9zcT73nt

Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by Charleys: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is why having torch light phone is a necessity.

Dem no dey telli person.

1 Like

Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
F
Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by CrownOfClay724: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Charleys:
This is why having torch light phone is a necessity.

Dem no dey telli person.

What is wrong with having an Iphone?
Sé person no fit use wetin he use money buy again?

I feel like we've gotten to this point where all man gats arm up sef.
Saw this video on twitter where four police men where trampling on a hapless victim with their boots and making to break his bones.

Person wey no hol knife o.

I hope somebody recognise these lads and arrange for their release.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by Angrygoat: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
I was obtained and detained by sars 2 days ago,them slap me ,beat me.bauled myself 60k
Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by mccloud224(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
True change is the product of consistency. Its not about screaming ENDSARS, a little media propaganda and thats it....NO!!!! The follow up must be intense. A handful of people who took up the gauntlet not to let the matter die have been ridiculed viciously on this forum e.g the Sahara Reporters guy and that lady DJ.

African (Nigerians in this case) keep praying for Messiahs and when one shows up, they chop their heads off. Don't mean to deviate into political matters but the euphoria and ecstasy displayed on this forum concerning Nnamdi Kanu shows Nigerians deserve the worst of the worst.

Nuff said!
Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by Charleys: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Saw this video on twitter where four police men where trampling on a hapless victim with their boots and making to break his bones.

When they arrest you explain this to them.
Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by CrownOfClay724: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Charleys:

When they arrest you explain this to them.

Bleep the hell off my mention, goblin.
Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by Telekinetic: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

But then again you just have to be safe. I don’t even go out with my iPhones because of these criminals in uniform.
Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by Charleys: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Bleep the hell off my mention, goblin.

Tout
Re: SARS Still Dey... SARS Still Dey Search Iphones. by CrownOfClay724: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Charleys:

Tout

Yeah.
Your father's Shairman grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Poo In Inside Mosque To Win 20k Bet / Man Rap3s Two Witches He Caught In His Backyard / Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.