Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Fix Your Laptop With Experts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fix Your Laptop With Experts (605 Views)

A 50,000-Year-Old Lake In India Turns Pink And Experts Don't Know Exactly Why / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) / How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix Your Laptop With Experts by Highglass(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
We are expert in fixing laptops. We have over 10 years experience in fixing laptop and other related gadgets. We fix HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple Macbook. etc

Part Replacement
We replace all types of parts and components for laptops. If your answer to one of these questions is YES then you need to get your laptop fixed.

Does your computer overheat when on battery power?
Is the computer failing to display?
Has the run time reduced drastically and do you constantly need to recharge?
Is your laptop keyboard failing?

We understand that you need your computer to work, study, or play every day. We thrive to become South Africa’s best out-of-warranty computer repair company. Here are some of the laptop faults we’ve fixed:

Diagnostic Assessment (finding out what’s wrong)
Water Damage
Hardware Checks and Upgrades
Graphic Card Repairs
Power Supply Checks and Maintenance
Software Repairs and Upgrades
Hard Disk Checking
Battery Replacement
Slow running machines
Charging Port Repair
Data Recovery
Virus Checking and Cleaning
Audio Repair
Connectivity Repairs (LAN and Wireless)
System Cleaning
Startup failure
Malware and Virus Removal
Load-up loop repairs

Why Us:
Quick fix
Adequate fault information on your laptop.
We give warranty in all our Laptops
Quality services

Our contacts:
Office Address: Suite 39, 12, off medical road, Adepele street, computer village, Ikeja.
WhatsApp: 08032360000
Tel:: 08085051039, 08032360000

Re: Fix Your Laptop With Experts by Highglass(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Fix Your Laptop With Experts by PlaysNigeria: 2:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Fix Your Laptop With Experts by samgborigi1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hello pls my HP Pavillion laptop keep going off after booting. At first it was whenever I launch an editing software later on it moved to even when I don't launch such software. I gave it someone who it was bios, still the problem persist. Now the laptop goes off even before booting. It's a core i7 laptop which I need it to work. Pls what do you think could be the cause of this and what do you advice.?
Re: Fix Your Laptop With Experts by Highglass(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
The issue is the motherboard,
Re: Fix Your Laptop With Experts by RoyalZyaire: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
With a decade of experience in the industry, we are your trusted partners for all your laptop and gadget repair needs. At BestLaptopsExpert, we specialize in fixing a wide range of laptop brands, including HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple Macbook, and more.

We offer comprehensive part replacement services, ensuring your laptop functions optimally. If you answer "YES" to any of these questions, it's time to bring your laptop to us:

Does your computer overheat when on battery power?
Is the computer failing to display?
Has the runtime drastically reduced, requiring constant recharging?
Is your laptop keyboard failing?

(1) (Reply)

Now That Starlink Is In Nigeria - What It Means / Employment Opportunity / Internet Download Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.