Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? (18399 Views)

Businesses That Would Still Be Making Money During This Covid-19 Period In Nig. / Easiest Way To Own 6 Plots Of Land This Easter Period In Lagos / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by yinkeys(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
For UBA boss to complain on Twitter. It has gotten to the elites at this point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Holukz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
I think it's high time we youth needs to be solidarity in one voice, let's unite n vote out all our great grand fathers rulling us.. let's come out in masses, let's support the youth to rule..
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by tommy589(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Buhari is a plague. It happened like this back then during his first leadership as my parents told me. So, buhari is a demon with badluck.

Your parents did not lie. Factories closed due to lack of raw materials. Iwopin paper Mills, ajaokuta steel Rolling mills etc. projects were stopped, calling them white elephant projects. Not to even mention mass retrenchment in civil service

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Tokskob2008: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
We are in famine period, shiit period and demonic administration period that won't rest until a larger percentage of the masses is dead..
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
As if this is not enough, they are packaging another version disaster come 2023.
Truly, Sense is far from morons

9 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Bobloco: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Just like the biblical seven years of famine in Egypt, we are in the seventh year of Buhari induced famine
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by HIPROFILE(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Its quite unfortunate that when The Fulani herdsmen were killing famers and chasing them out of their farms raping women and their daughter Nigerians didn't know this would be the end result?

Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho saw all this coming, decided to raise their peoples awareness and fight against the pending menace but most Nigerians called them names today here we are.

Hunger and starvation has become a norm to many.

4 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by yinkeys(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Exactly. It was this same way in the 80s. It was what engineered Nigeria to start doing 419. Buhari was the one behind how Nigeria started doing fraud, it was only after he was ousted when it became too much people then starting blaming IBB who inherited the problems caused. Though Buhari caused the financial hardship and famine. He isn't destined for leadership
And some wicked & greedy idiots want to bring in another useless Lagos warlord to rule.

5 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Daniel2032(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
What are we doing abt it? Just seat and let those old men put us to poverty. No naa. Na fear still dey worry us. Lack of preparation will let this fear last for long time.

If youth in this country can develop underground nuclear weapons even with low power. If we start lunching their homes one after the other they'll take us serious. How long do we remain like this in our own country? Chia ma God go come down come fight for us?

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Did God vote for the leaders, is it God that accepted what the elites imposed on the people.

Let me reframe your words like this -" We hate ourselves, we gave ourselves a bad leader, we are act in dumb ways, since we accept whatever the rich and powerful decides for us.".

heniford2:
God just hate Nigeria i swear they give them bad leaders, with the whole creative mind e come be like say everyone in Nigeria is dumb just because of bad leaders undecided

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Shalommy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
tommy589:

Your parents did not lie
My brother, na see finish be this na.. Chaii
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by yinkeys(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Daniel2032:
What are we doing abt it? Just seat and let those old men put us to poverty. No naa. Na fear still dey worry us. Lack of preparation will let this fear last for long time.

If youth in this country can develop underground nuclear weapons even with low power. If we start lunching their homes one after the other they'll take us serious. How long do we remain like this in our own country? Chia ma God go come down come fight for us?
The useless old men will order the military to massacre unarmed protesters
That’s the problem
Imagine the president is on holiday in UK
Now UK is the Nigerian presidents office

People with huge platforms like Falz & Runtown were the ones that properly kick started the End SARS protests 2 years ago.
That protest fell on deaf ears. We need all these men to be impeached. They’re all yahoo fraudsters
Ordinary citizens have no voice
Many unenlightened people don’t even understand economics, this authoritarian regime want to kill us all while they keep embezzling revenue from oil sales
Half walking dead old men with obsolete world views and ideas are all yahoo fraudsters including the man that claims to be a professor and a pastor. They need to revoke both. He’s a fraud with questionable integrity

7 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Daniel2032(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Holukz:
I think it's high time we youth needs to be solidarity in one voice, let's unite n vote out all our great grand fathers rulling us.. let's come out in masses, let's support the youth to rule..

When last do votes count in Nigeria? Hmm just keep waiting for your vote to take them out. U have no clue abt the cause of Nigeria problem my brother. Even if we put 30yrs young man there na still old men go they rule.

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Buhari is a plague. It happened like this back then during his first leadership as my parents told me. So, buhari is a demon with badluck.

Shut up your mouth.

Buhari... Buhari... Buhari...

That's all you know.

You think calling Buhari from morning till night will make the food to miraculously appear on your table?

Onye nzuzu. angry
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by temptnow: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Buhari and his supporters are illiterate Bastards

5 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by richmanrichard: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
if you ever voted buhari; you are one of the problems.

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What do you expect when you have APC in power
Don't mind ndi afonja, after voting a lifeless man, they now want to complain. Una never even see anything, shey una think say una wise.

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Tooreda: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
fitinwell:

Stop Blaming Buhari.. blame out parents for lying to us .. that Buhari is the only credible candidate to fight corruption...

We even ensure he won the second term...

Nigeria enemies are so enomous...

Maybe yours lied to you. Mine were smart politician as a matter of fact and well read as well. I have only come to believe there are many stupid people in Nigeria and their stupidity is heightened by RELIGION for without that, Buhari could never have become local government councilor pet alone president. Tueh

5 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Lol.

Buhari don lead us enter wilderness.

It's worse than famine, my man.
unfortunately, majority of Nigerians have developed a skin thicker than rhino to absorb everything till they start dropping off quietly.people can't even take anymore.as Dem no wan fight or protest,cos of fear of dying ,death that will eventually overtake them,then the suffering never ever start.by December rate of suicide go quadruple undecided
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Sparkle777(f): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you all go back when Bubu was vying for this position, I practically begged everyone never to have anything to do with this man. This is the worst I have ever seen, annoying thing is the old man no even send us.
Anyway, y'all should buckle up, it's gonna be worse then as soon as he goes off, we will all dey alright. Just have small patience.

3 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Daniel2032(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
yinkeys:

The useless old men will order the military to shoot us.
That’s the problem
Imagine the president is on holiday in UK
Now UK is their office

People with huge platforms like Falz & Runtown were the ones that properly kick started the End SARS protests 2 years ago.
Ordinary citizens have no voice

I said underground bro, no one will have a clue of what's going on. A group of friends can build what will put them to their place, even if it takes 10years to build. The truth is that even if we put young man there, those old men will still be the one controlling him, abi Lagos state governor na old man, but wat's going on today?

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by emonis88: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
This famine called Buhari , may the lord not let it happen again, but that is if we r careful o! Cus it is looking like the thunder wants to strike twice, if Nigerians let it happen, Nigeria go cry tire nobody il listen again o! Cus they were warned the first time, they ignorantly plunged into it, this second time no one il be able to claim ignorance again o!
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Shalommy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
bluefilm:

Shut up your mouth.

Buhari... Buhari... Buhari...

That's all you know.

You think calling Buhari from morning till night will make the food to miraculously appear on your table?

Onye nzuzu. angry
See bubu cabinet member.. Chaii.. Ekwensu
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by penocrat1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dammnnn nigggaaar
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by SNEFF: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
The truth is most peeps are still in love with suffering . preparing to bring in DANGER by 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by emonis88: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sparkle777:
If you all go back when Bubu was vying for this position, I practically begged everyone never to have anything to do with this man. This is the worst I have ever seen, annoying thing is the old man no even send us.
Anyway, y'all should buckle up, it's gonna be worse then as soon as he goes off, we will all dey alright. Just have small patience.
They r clamoring for another old sick man again o!

4 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by treesun: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
How is economy like in your state, because here in osun everything just stagnant no light , no sales ..things just fraustrating...I was wondering is like that in other part of the country...can we say we are in famine period
Yet many youth will still go ahead to vote their oppressors into power!
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Shalommy:
See bubu cabinet member.. Chaii.. Ekwensu

If only you can convert the number of times you mention Buhari in your daily life to something productive, maybe you will be not be this frustrated.

Onye ala. angry

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Tompson88: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
allen113:
There is light at the end of the tunnel
or light at the end of the toilet?
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by minasu190: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
My brother are just aware?we were in famine since day one..make God help us

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Dailyfavour(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's clear enough, this is a period one never pray to experience for long. Very terrible as nothing moves .

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Nukilia: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Exactly. It was this same way in the 80s. It was what engineered Nigeria to start doing 419. Buhari was the one behind how Nigeria started doing fraud, it was only after he was ousted when it became too much people then starting blaming IBB who inherited the problems caused. Though Buhari caused the financial hardship and famine. He isn't destined for leadership

But APC members told the nation a different story in 2015 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.