Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? (18398 Views)

Businesses That Would Still Be Making Money During This Covid-19 Period In Nig. / Easiest Way To Own 6 Plots Of Land This Easter Period In Lagos / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by sonofthunder: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
MARKone:
It's every where. Importers are not finding it funny now, commercially imported goods would soon be out of the reach of Nigerians with the new increase in import duties, the Naira is weak, almost useless. Diesel is almost 800 Naira per litre, no light. Buhari is in UK cruising, his wife in Dubai shopping.

$1 was never equal to 0.78 kobo

I think you mean 0.78 naira or 78k

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Mrbenny001: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nigerian youth are sleeping... Politicians are stacking money for election riging next year...our mumu just start...any day we're ready for revolution...chase all of these current politicians out and demand good governance then we can hope for something
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by MARKone(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
sonofthunder:

$1 was never equal to 0.78 kobo

I think you mean 0.78 naira or 78k

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
How is economy like in your state, because here in osun everything just stagnant no light , no sales ..things just fraustrating...I was wondering is like that in other part of the country...can we say we are in famine period

Enjoy.

Buhari people. You never see anything. Once bitten twice shy una said no it must be Buhari.

To escape this, go and read the book::

How to be Invincible by Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Splitmind: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
How is economy like in your state, because here in osun everything just stagnant no light , no sales ..things just fraustrating...I was wondering is like that in other part of the country...can we say we are in famine period

You should be very careful about spreading negative news about the country.

Very careful.

You have been warned.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Justinlean02(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Buhari is a plague. It happened like this back then during his first leadership as my parents told me. So, buhari is a demon with badluck.
These are the reason we should make history compulsory in our school curriculum
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by dododawa1: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Afonjas thought they were doing south-south and south-east by supporting dullardo but now, they have realized that their suffering just started. Due to severe hunger in the west, they have resorted to skull mining business. Both young and old are into skullarship things over there grin

Quote me to say nonsense and I will know that amala and ewedu have blocked your brain
better go and marry b4 AFONJA matter full your head.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Adiob200(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=shantti post=111154586]

Which side of osun are u in. Things are just too expensive here. I bought one cup of egusi for #200. I wanted to cry. I come see one small fish come ask for price, was expecting #60 cos it was small, na so the woman tell me say na #200. I just weak.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by babajero(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
famine induced by buhari and his government to make Nigeria as poor as the north, so that they can control it. That is the strategy they used in the north that impoverished the region and made it a drag to the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by nahr(f): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
The inflation in price of goods is alarming, ordinary detergent that I still bought #150 last week is now #180. Don't even let me start with foodstuffs. This country is in ruins, nothing is working like a lot of people are just enduring.

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by MartinsD12(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
Yes we in famine , you don't need a toothsayer to tell you this and buhari caused it , it will Never be well with him and all apc government who have made this country hell for Nigerians
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by nahr(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Nigerian youth are sleeping... Politicians are stacking money for election riging next year...our mumu just start...any day we're ready for revolution...chase all of these current politicians out and demand good governance then we can hope for something

It's going to be so bloody, these politicians won't back down easily, they will never go down without a fight. Besides a lot of Nigerians are complacent they are not willing to struggle for emancipation.

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by rimijoshua(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
I m grateful because we are not at war.I can never experience famine.why?It is because I m connected to the economy of heaven

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by babajero(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
heniford2:
God just hate Nigeria i swear they give them bad leaders, with the whole creative mind e come be like say everyone in Nigeria is dumb just because of bad leaders undecided
God doesn't hate Nigeria, He gave Nigeria everything to make it great, wickedness is by choice. And the Hausas on the other hand opened the door to this country to one of the most wicked ethnic groups in the world and they paid dearly for it, but unfortunately Nigeria as whole is paying for that one mistake now.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Emdebby2: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Buhari is a plague. It happened like this back then during his first leadership as my parents told me. So, buhari is a demon with badluck.
Yet Nigerians voted him back in power.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by adecz: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
✌️✌️The Igbo people were the only
ones that really knew the devil this
man is.

They rejected him in 2015 and 2019.
It is the skull mining Arrfonjites, led by
Jagaba that forced this scourge of canker
worm on this country.

You can't point to any positive thing
his government has done. Na only
to tell lies dem sabi...❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by MideMrPossible: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:

I said it in my YouTube video days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zVYZGq_JUI
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Daboomb: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
heniford2:
God just hate Nigeria i swear they give them bad leaders, with the whole creative mind e come be like say everyone in Nigeria is dumb just because of bad leaders undecided

It is Nigerians that hate themselves and God is actually disappointed with them.
If you doubt, just watch as they will elect another Sick, Looting Grandfather in 2023, instead of young , intellectually sound and vibrant leasers.
Do we blame God for our bad Choice, borne out of Greed?
Give them #5000 and they will elect the killer of their Mother, as President!
#Atiku
#Tinubu, etc
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Bbbw: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by ifeco4(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oysters:
Na trenches we dey so for here o ... cry

But brace up comrade, it's about to get worse. We're about to transition into the next sani abacha phase

Sani Abacha is a saint where Buhari dey.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Adiob200(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
MideMrPossible:

I said it in my YouTube video days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zVYZGq_JUI
...is there anything masses can do to stop famine... because our government don't care about us at all...me that am managing with my business self ...with high cost of things...I rely only on God
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by jimmynauty: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
When they say casting down, now a lifting up I say... Wooow am blessed inspire of the famine.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Harbeytech: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
where in osun?
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Adiob200(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Harbeytech:
where in osun?
Ede
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by MideMrPossible: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
...is there anything masses can do to stop famine... because our government don't care about us at all...me that am managing with my business self ...with high cost of things...I rely only on God

Individual investing in the agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by ABCthings: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
rimijoshua:
I m grateful because we are not at war.I can never experience famine.why?It is because I m connected to the economy of heaven
So Christians that are feeling the heat are connected to the economy of hell abi? sad
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by ABCthings: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
adecz:

✌️✌️The Igbo people were the only
ones that really knew the devil this
man is.

They rejected him in 2015 and 2019.
It is the skull mining Arrfonjites, led by
Jagaba that forced this scourge of canker
worm on this country.

You can't point to any positive thing
his government has done. Na only
to tell lies dem sabi...❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
correction, we didn't vote ...it was rigged.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by DKM123: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Una never see anything.

This is the price to pay for being gullible and easily deceived. You Nigerians can be pushed anywhere like dust in harmattan breeze cos you do not think for yourselves. All it takes is for 2 or 3 APC propaganda dogs to bark in the front page and Buhari will be the best thing that ever happened to Nigerian in your nutrient-lacking-vitamin-A-deficient eyes.

Don't worry. Another selfish old man is being packaged for you people again. They have since started the usual "tribalism old tricks" so you people will automatically fall in line and vote according to tribe. You always fall for the trick. They used it to bring in Buhari and they will use it to bring in the next failure. So quit wailing and face your sufferhead.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Linesman(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari is a Colossal Failure.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by sonofthunder: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
MARKone:

What you have in that table is different from what you had in that post..... Maybe you should go through a little more slowly, $1 was never equal to 0.78kobo
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Iykoto86(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Sinnnncee!, the closure of the Cotonou border alone is a huge blow to the south west.
Buhari is ruling Nigeria today because of the yorubas.make we all suffer am .They still want tinubu to replace bubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.