Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) (54216 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Passengers Flee From Bus as Nigerian Woman Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies During Journey (Video)

A Nigerian woman, simply identified as Happiness, died in a bus during a journey back to the country.

The Woman, Said to be from Enugu State, was on her way back to Nigeria when the tragic incident occurred, a fellow passenger said while reading from the identification found on her body.

The passenger said Happiness way on the way from "Katiya" to Nigeria.

The Katiya mentioned in the video is suspected to be in Guinea, West Africa.

An inhaler can be seen on the seat beside the deceased, indicating that she might have been asthmatic.

'Happiness' Sudden Death caused all passengers to flee from the bus.

The only passenger who stayed back called on viewers to help notify Happiness' family in Nigeria so they can retrieve her body.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbPYA-8NNm4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f7af550d-2a04-42a6-90e1-d6032c9230d9&ig_mid=E2D64BD6-6DB9-4EF2-9652-80DAC123DDFB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dude, is it you that's following bad news everywhere it goes like MTN or is the reverse the case here?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
Dude, is it you that's following bad news everywhere it goes like MTN or is the reverse the case here?

See More Photos Via www.. com

If Not For Blogging Business, Nobody Will Know That Someone Like Dey Exist Inside This Nigeria.

Incase If You Want To Convert Your Airtime Into Cash, Don't Forget That Is At Your Service, A Trial Will Make You To Smile.

Meet On Whatsapp Chat Immediately On 0810-373-9506

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Why will I want to see more pictures of a dead asthmatic patient?

Bia enyia, warn yourself.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Shalommy(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chaii... R.I.P. So so sad! sad

7 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
'Happiness' Sudden Death caused all passengers to flee from the bus.
The fear of Nigeria Police is the beginning of wisdom. Trust our men in black to detain anyone found on the scene or whoever reported the incident

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Befulfilled(f): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sad.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by paulolee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
thats the same situation happening in our country n it seems is more African mentality....
av seen numerous cases wen u report incidence n the police would tag u the "key suspect" n get cash from u asif u did d wrong thing..
the system is so messed up n it av turned some people to monsters..
I was driving along ikeja last week n saw an accident scene between a bike man n a small golf, d bike man n his passenger was seriously injured n bleeding, people were jus standing n watching taking pics while others walked away asif dey dnt even care..
i asked myself, is this not d same story about the "good Samaritan" dt Jesus laid a parable about?? Nigerians n Africans are mostly Christian and have good heart but the bad system av clouded our mentality n transformed us to demons...

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by paulolee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tallesty1:
make una free this gee Mk e hustle na...i see nothing wrong as far as the news are current and not fake news..
e no better e use him data n time de find bad news to post than to use an dey bomb asian clients like terrorists?

37 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The fear of Nigeria Police is the beginning of wisdom. Trust our men in black to detain anyone found on the scene or whoever reported the incident

unfortunately it happened in Guinea not Nigeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chai
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
If it had happened in Ogun State, her skull and other vital organs would have been missing

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by TimFisher2: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
undecided

Foolish Idiots!

Typical Africans...Africans are really caused

They will rather run away or peep behind rather than help out

Thats how i helped my neighbour from dying...never knew she was asmatic....As she started developing funny moves..eyes turning..throat choking..body shaking...i quickly checked her handbag no Inhaler...i rushed immediately got a bottle of Coka Cola..opened it and shake it..allowing her to be taking the gas till she was able to normalize

That poor woman could have been saved but foolishness abound in Africa plenty!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by tunjijones(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Such a pitiable sight,what's humanity turning to?,where are they running to,why leave the dead body??.

SAD! and really painful that her relatives and well wishers were expecting her alive,sound and well but reverse became the case cry

1 Like

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Vondata(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
No one wants public or police wahala...the system is so bleeped

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Inside life no be 5alive
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wahala.
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by gozzlin: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
cry
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by kennyz247(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
asthma does not kill immediately like dat... it will take so much struggles bfo dieing

7 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by airminem(f): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
I think She died as a result of shock from the fear of returning to Enugu, UGM/ESN terrorist zone.

The guy that sat beside her during the journey forgot to position her breast the way she left them

RIP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Timblogga: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cold world. She died in Kati, Mali. This hustle no easy at all. She must have been terribly exhausted.

6 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by abobote: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Imagined, when they should have saved her life.
Most of these are caused by Nigeria system and Nigeria police, even if you try to help, when police arrives, they will pin on your head, and before you know it, you are already behind bar.
Other countries, ambulance would have arrived within 10mins to her rescue

When I was working in a hotel in Abuja, one day I reported for night shift, and around 10pm, a guest who had carried asthmatic patient for the night, called us to come to his room, on reaching there, we saw a beautiful naked girl lying lifeless on the bed, we tried to run, the man said no, we should help him as the girl is asthmatic. We brought sugar, spoon, feed her some sugar, open the room for ventilation and within some minutes, she regained her consciousness. He went straight to drop the girl and didn't return to the hotel again

8 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by beautyhd: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
The way her right hand gripped her trouser showed she struggled to breath before her death.

Asthmatic patients go through a lot, struggling to breath leaves them with severe chest pain.

Rip lady

9 Likes

Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Hezzyluv: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why will they flew?
Re: Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) by Elderllyoungman: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
EEyah r.i.p young lady

Order for your hardwood charcoal in large quantities and tons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.