Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue (44121 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by lailo: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
A spirit tells me his wife would do worse than Ebele Obiano
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by virginchaser(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
If people love you they will accept some pains and sacrifices to make your policies work. I hope Nigerians and FG will allow man of the people in aso rock in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by BeautifulMind2: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
SlyDev:
He should focus on terrorist first grin Mr. Akwette 2070
Jealous mind, the sooner you and your likes ignore Anambra thread better for your BP because for what this guy have in stock for Anambra most of you will not survive heart attack.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by soojar(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Governor Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue Collection

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2214374945386119/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDz0Q7d5Xkg

Can somebody please tell me what these people always recording with their phones usually use such videos for? I don't get it, any small thing you see people bringing out phones. Dem go go house go dey watch again abi wetin.

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by ablejesus26(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
lailo:
A spirit tells me his wife would do worse than Ebele Obiano

It's an evil spirit oo undecided

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by kristo123: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
wow... this is serious
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anything this man do for the next 3 months will be forgiven, after then, politicians will start crying and the people will be screaming bad government.

It's fixed
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by moneyissweet(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
No face masks,no social distancing.

9ja sweet die I swear

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by 0bjpmb: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Bmaster(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seun will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.
oga shut da fvck up!
Ipob means indigenous people of Biafra.
In all your intelligence and smartness,you can never outsmart an entire ethnicity, neither would your I.Q surpassed theirs collectively,
So why the hell you embarrassing yourself ?

3 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by LikeAking: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anoda scamvornor
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Nyanmiridunce: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bmaster:
oga shut da fvck up!
Ipob means indigenous people of Biafra.
In all your intelligence and smartness,you can never outsmart an entire ethnicity, neither would your I.Q surpassed theirs collectively,
So why the hell you embarrassing yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by kettykings: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Soludo is about to ignite a good economic revolution, let's wait and see how it plays out

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by okorogodwin4(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tinuubbu zombies will soon start wailing here NDI efulefu

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by warlordd(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Prof Soludo has shown the way. It is now left for us the citizens to support him and make sure all his noble intensions succeed. The governor is human afterall, and therefore cannot be everywhere. Soludo has very good intentions for our dear state, but he needs our support!!!

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by SOFTSKILL: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Envy looking Afonja Muslims.

You better focus on your slums and Skull mining ravaged region,and leave IPOB/SE of your miseries.

The Cannibal from erosion ravaged enclave has spoken, you never see anything when you dey put mouth for others matter, who you call?
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by od501: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Soludo wants to take ipob pigs head on?

Says the hidiot that has not travelled one inche outside his perimeter. Do you even know the full name of IPOB?
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Emika526: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Read Below

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Enemyofpeace: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Governor Charles Soludo, the best Governor Lagos ever had
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Princedapace(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seun will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.

How much does Nigeria pay me to be patriotic? If politicians and their children can start to be patriotic, I will be. They are paid heavily from my tax. My tax is enough patriotism to the country. While I suffered fuel scarcity for my car, the elected politicians didn't. They enjoyed fuel from our tax. They are the ones who are to show patriotism first.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
... All audio.
2 weeks later another format will be formulated.

This one go worse pass obiano angry
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Franking: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Man wey sabi.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by nijanigga: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Soludo sef,see jobless people everywhere, I doubt if those people are gainfully employed they will have time for governor taking a walk and exercising
But soludo looks presidential, I tip him for 2031
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Marisujuaku(f): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anambra is in the hands of God...... Soludo, this move should not be a case of the initial gra gra oooo. We need good governance. Yagazie
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Kylce042(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Soludo wants to take ipob pigs head on?

But you shaa promised yourself not to mumu again this year adekunle
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by LIGHTROOM: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good news, all the touts should go to farm or learn a trade. #endtouting.....

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by anthonyonyolu(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
lailo:
This one wey dem take slap start his tenure...
No be so so slap e go use sapa slap hunger for anabrarians throughout his reign undecided

The slap actually na farewell package endorsed by Lady Bianca of the House of Ojukwu.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by riczy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
lailo:
Initial gragra.....
Failure loading.....
I wish u love sha undecided
my thought too
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by NoQualmz: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
drmuchin:
This is a strong fight

How is it a strong fight?

Agberos are not bigger than Anambra state
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by NoQualmz: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
lailo:
This one wey dem take slap start his tenure...
No be so so slap e go use sapa slap hunger for anabrarians throughout his reign undecided

Are u one of the Onitsha agberos or you’re an Agbero recruiting officer in Onitsha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) / Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.