Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24586 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Weak Men are many here o see how they are coming forward to show themselves. Eyah.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by knowhowk: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!
. grin Rich men don't Waste their Money on Poverty Stricken women with Smelly Pussies .....

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
Thread for REAL men.
This is the thread for REALEST men.
I wanted to ask what's the meaning of the word 'REAL' in the ears of an average woman.

E be like say I go jump fence now now..
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Zealag(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ladies should start giving out same gift men give to them e.g buying the guy iPhone, paying his tuition fees, renting him an apartment etc

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by penceman(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Which one is weak man? Is nigeria not collecting back the money abacha gave to the white people? Now with the economic situation what is a man looking for in a woman other than sex and when the woman wants to be wise then the man must be wise. Its a return to trade by batter.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by ashawopikin(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing
eehh leave am like dat, is it your weakness?

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by HitSong: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
Some of you are just miserably hypocritical and evil. That's why I detest some of you with passion. Who cares what your definition of a weak man is or not? Like I give a fucƙ about your opinion?
If your must reject someone, YOU MUST REJECT THEM IN TOTALITY. You can not reject me as a person and love my gift unless you want to be unfortunate.

RUBBISH

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Powersurge: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:

So says a vaginarjan! Hoes wouldn't seize to amaze. Different tactics everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by bonnyhope: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
If it's not poverty that eroded your family why will you be billing a guy as if he is your parents? What ur papa and mama cannot do for you... you expect ur mam to do for you as if he is responsible for backwardness of your family... Laziness is what send many of ur gender into prostitution..
Lazy breed...... you want every good thing from a man and the only thing you can offer is one violated hole that's not even safe.

Una too get bad mouth for this forum

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by thesicilian: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kelvin3476:
PEOPLE LIKE U DNT SPEND ON GALS
You're not entirely incorrect. I only spend on what I'm sure of.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by pacespot(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
They have started again o, they only talk about who is a "real man", who is a "real man", but nobody talks about who is a real woman undecided. It is only men that shoulder the responsibilities I am sure

4 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by clericuzzio(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Guys just check the first 2 commentators.
Lazy bitches who can't hustle for themselves complaining of guys taking back their gifts.

Even when you offend the spirits they take back their gifts.
Lazyazz Feminist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Kimiso(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
if girls keep breaking up with gentleman spending on them,what will remain for the man in future,its like investing and ending up loosing

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Sunsets: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Are they dragging strength with you?
orohbiro:

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Lukaku12: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol...and when she takes her gift back, she's called?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Charly68: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
I think foolish stingy men do such a thing ... Real men give without looking back .. they live a life of no regret
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Kelvin3476: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
czarr:
No man should gift a woman what he can't afford to let go off.
AS IN ?
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by chaloskyx: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
oga collect your gift jare if dem like call us broke or weak after all you girls claim to be independent women what are you doing with his gift let it go

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Remified(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

You women should hustle and work for your things...when you do things with and for your man, the respect is always there.

A man give you iphone 12, gift him something great too...Shits like collecting back his things happens when everything you have is sexually transmitted and you never contribute..

how will he come to collect back his iphone 12 when he also has the laptop you bought for him..is he mad niii?

..all this your “weak man” is just cheap blackmail, guilt-tripping and manipulation...If you respect yourself give him his things back... it’s because he feels betrayed and used, buying you iphone 13 and you are using it to send nudes to another guy.....sò yà wèrè nííí

your ex and his stuff should even irritate you..
getting rid of the things he gave you is a good way of getting over him quickly....

but Nigerian women....relationship is always about gaining financial and material things ....tuehh!!

Wonder why no girl want to argue with this lol

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!

Says the poverty bringer. You have nothing attached to your name except an overused hole, no value you give your man yet he provides stuffs your parents can't even give you. He has every right to collect them back. Cry like a bitch if you feel like.

Uncultured women with entitlement mentality

Spits

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Freelancerx: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any woman that collects back her gift is now what?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Bamzyriches451: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
I knew this thread will be created by a lazy hoe and golddigger so ain't surprised undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Bamzyriches451: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
I knew this thread will be created by a lazy hoe and golddigger so ain't surprised, why will you gladly receive a gift from him when you know you don't like him, is he your father/brother? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by BadNews: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nothing no go see
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Ojukwu007(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

aaah, broke men wahala opoor!!
In other words, your main yardstick for dating a guy is wealth.

As the birds have learnt to fly without perching, the hunters have also learnt to shoot without missing. Most wealthy guys know the money mongers, they just use and dump them back to back.

Reasonable ladies are very industrious nowadays, and probably wouldn't see guys as money trees. They are classy and contented!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
orohbiro:
If you don't like him, allow him to go...

Don't manipulate him to buy you what your Dad won't buy for you..It is only a weak, unintelligent lady with an ashawo mindset that will collect items from a man she has no feelings for.

Any man that wants to collect his Items from a manipulative lady has my full backing... cool

If only guys will channel helping energy to their fellow guys... cheesy women have too many options.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
KingJahad:

Says the poverty bringer. You have nothing attached to your name except an overused hole, no value you give your man yet he provides stuffs your parents can't even give you. He has every right to collect them back. Cry like a bitch if you feel like.

Uncultured women with entitlement mentality

Spits
Honourable off your mic.. grin

You took it personal..

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by stanisbaratheon: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
That is how you ladies talk whenever you stand to lose.

Okay, what do you call guys that do not take back their present?? Simp??

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Harrisonwo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
All items bought belongs to the "office of the girlfriend".
If we break-up, you are to relinquish items belonging to the office.

Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Charly68:
I think foolish stingy men do such a thing ... Real men give without looking back .. they live a life of no regret
Nah those are men with no other Options
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by buzorcharles(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Then the lady is what? White elephant.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by PKURLINZ: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Aki'ko
Why didn't you reject his gift and everything in the 1st place since u knw dat u can't end up with him?

Wu gentle man epp

Collecting everything back isn't mature at all, but kindly save ur self the shame by rejecting it wen it comes.

I come in peace cool

orohbiro:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.