Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24583 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Weaknesss is the keeeyyyyy

Op what will happen to you when you're no longer attractive to attract gifts...

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by teezzybee: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing

You're a woman. You have no right to judge who a weak man is or isn't because you're among the weakest creature on earth.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by DCONE1(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
E pain you? grin grin you never see anything....plus we don't give a fu..ck about what you think.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by DCONE1(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!
e pain feminist, go and make your money and stop collecting gifts from broke men grin
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by obontami: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this stupid kid, you lack manners, you still have the gut to quote your mother.

Idiotic and moronic animal.

Mynd44
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by kasim155: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Some girls no just get brain at all, na fish brain some of them get.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Midastorch(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Jesus Christ!! See how you're happy about being a rapist. I which I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for sexual assault.

One day your cup will be filled, may you spend the rest of your miserable life in jail. I will never reply a potential rapist like you ever again in this forum.

Puke!!

You would sue him for sexual assault?? Your brain is very deluded and you can't reason well, I think he should sue you for blackmail and defamation of character because I don't know how you would call someone you've never met before in your life a rapist...
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by muheeb01(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2022
collecting your gifts back is a choice not by weakness aunty
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by bossbenz2020: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:

You that knows what qualifies a human being to be a man, why are u a woman?? Why is it you’re not a man?? At least so you can get gifts for girls and not take it back after breakup or whatever.. just so u could live by example and we’d learn from you

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by SANCHEZH1(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2022
HI!!!!!
LesbianBoy:
I wish to be that weak man gan gan!

If you want to be a weak man like me say hiiiii
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2022
I will collect back my gifts and leave you in heart break.
You can go ahead and say what the phuck u want
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
I will collect back my gifts and leave you in heart break.
So the gift is what u care about, phucking gold digger?
You can go ahead and say what the phuck u want
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2022
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT A "REAL MAN" IS A LOSER. YOU'LL LOSE IT ALL AND NOTHING AND NOBODY WILL APPRECIATE OR RECOGNIZE YOU.
SEE HOW WEAK MEN ARE MAKING PROFITS BY COLLECTING BACK THEIR LOADS AND RATHER NOT "INVESTING". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Basicend: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigerian ladies and their selfish, serpentine, wicked mindset.

How on earth can you even sit upon a gift from someone that you told that u don't want him anymore.

Yet you are here still claiming right and calling names . Robbers. .
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Shegzdave: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
ExtremeDot:
A woman wants to teach men on how to be men?
Wonders shall never end.
This is the most funniest thing.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Basicend: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
kasim155:
Some girls no just get brain at all, na fish brain some of them get.

I tell you bro. . Their mindset ehh. .

Guy to marry a Nigerian lady no be here o. . Their mentality is just too desperate and on sided.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Gainman: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2022
orohbiro:
you be idiot. I will collect everything to d last penny if a woman Bleep up. U can say whatever u like. I can see women like u are ungrateful . Reason u post this.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
LEECHES everywhere!
It now appears Nigerian ladies no longer hail from wealthy homes?
It's crazy right
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Meanwhile, at the main topic...

It hurts when you are deceived and then jilted by someone you trusted (which you should never have even done).
Do I support collecting back gifts from her? It depends. I have done it when I was 18 years of age, to one Chinese girl (just a bug teddy bear gift)
Now, I feel I had to do that to make a point. To show her I wasn't being fooled by her.
Most girls might see it as being petty, but they are usually inclined to see things like these in a biased manner. So, can't really blame them.

But, if she can cheat , then she should also be able to damn your gifts and return them back to you, seeing that she has decided to move on. Won't you ant to forget him totally? So why feeling pained that you have to return a gift that would make you remember him whenever you look at it? That's weird.

I hope they aren't just being self-centered and greedy.
But in all, always give with the mindset that you can be cheated on anytime. That way, you don't feel like you are going to loose anything when is over. And like some will say; ' give what you can afford to not want back.'
Even if it's a house you bought. But a cheating lady deserves whatever treatment she gets, as long as it doesn't involve physically causing her harm.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by blazepascal(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Does that really make a man weak are you the one to define who a weak man is.the truth is some men are now getting wiser because the way women manipulate them.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Hassanmaye(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

aaah, broke men wahala opoor!!
But you still go back to give them pussy to bang after marrying the Rich guy, because they can bang
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Hassanmaye(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
holicupp:

God forbid
Gifting a lady is a big sin before the creator instead I will use that money to feed the poor who descendant of eve help
Lol you can give money only for her to insult you back to back at your back that gender eh..
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Hassanmaye(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
diogo23:

A lady that can't afford ordinary under pant for herself is calling someone broke, Nigeria girls is the most useless thing that exist on this planet earth
grin grin
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Hassanmaye(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Echoban:

A nigga is broke agreed, then he chooses to collect his property back? Why is it paining you Abi which kind wahala be this?? So someone can't be broke in peace again?? What abt the broke girl? This topic is not worthy of discussion in the first place.

So if i buy her a car and we broke up, I should leave the car with her in d name of becoming a gentle man? That is stupidity, even u the lady won't be comfortable riding that car in d first place.
So that she can be giving Mouth Action in your own car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by SeeItSayIt: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yes o, let all men be weak.

Maybe it'll fine-tune ladies senses to understand the rules of give & take, pay as you go, take only what you can give & vis-a-vis, etc.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by holicupp(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol you can give money only for her to insult you back to back at your back that gender eh..

their case no be here bro
i have encountered series of their trouble till I decided am not doing again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by kenzysmith: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nonexisting:
I support my comrades that collect their gifts from vaginarians after breakups so on this note ladies gentlemen and gentlemen, I hereby decree that I am a weak man and will continue to be a weak man.
stingyness dey ur blood bro grin
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by MartinsOlaeuyi: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
I will collect all my gifts from you. Who cares about being a gentleman, lolz.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by orohbiro(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
masseratti:
Crap... Go get money and get us. The gift given to you was given because of mutual benefit, once that is gone he or she has the right to collect it back.. Shikena.. Strong má kò macho man ni. Useless girls with entitled mentality.. If u don't want him don't take any gift from anyone. That's obtaining by trick.
d ibo wey u dey smoke dey buy ur self useless man
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by masseratti: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
orohbiro:
d ibo wey u dey smoke dey buy ur self useless man
no be only "ibo" Na obo... Getat of my mention please, smelly ass, last ass.. Go get a job or go back to school.
Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by charlie34: 1:06pm On May 26, 2022
Didgeridoonas travel bags are designed for outdoor activities in the Australian outback, and are durable and functional. This small bag features an oil-repellent oilskin exterior and a large main compartment with zippered closure. If you want to get more interesting details about men gift ideas, click here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

. / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.