Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Is Nigeria Passport Useless. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Is Nigeria Passport Useless. (430 Views)

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / Is Nigerian Passport Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Is Nigeria Passport Useless. by Henryjames80: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why Nigeria passport Useless. Most countries that should just be free entry for Nigeria. South Africa, Ecuador Mostly all South America Countries. To even there Visa is a problem and stress. Some embassy has even shot down. Ecuador and e.t.c Mexico embassy is just there you can not book an appointment. Argentina apply for there visa requirements is to much for example requesting 12month statement of account. And Legaliza of documents. Most all does South America. They want Nigeria to pass through Us visa, Canada Visa, U.K Visa, and Schengen visa and Some Japan visa.

To just go for Tourists should be something that be so stressing.

I want to apply for Tourists visa for Costa Rica. Please if there is anyone that visit Costa Rica before should please share how he or she apply through the Kenya embassy?

More of all this countries Visa free for three months.

Going to Barbados again U.K should denied transit visa. Tell me that I might run away at there airport lol. It is really so stupid. U.K is one the country I don't have interest to visit. If they give the visa for free holiday. I will collect flight money and visit another country inside of U.K.

I don't just understand it like they just want to cage every Nigeria should be in Nigeria.

Most of the easiest countries Nigeria could visit are 96percent Africa country. And Aisa Countries
Re: My Is Nigeria Passport Useless. by BigDawsNet: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Forign countries don't hates Nigeria

But you have to understand Passport ranking index play a major role when you are applying for Visa...

Some countries are not popular, not even rich but they possess good passport..
Passports are ranked based on their Mobility Score. The higher the Mobility Score, the better the Passport Power Rank...

How do you increase mobility scores
One: Security, how secure is your country...
When a country security is low and suffer war battle... passport get weaker...

Secondly: Unemployment issue..other countries can identify the unemployment issue going on...so passport get weaker.. because a potential consular feels you ain't coming back and may probably assuy you want to work illegal

More and more reasons....

Just pray Nigeria get better...
When the country get back on track...
Countries will come in to sign economic deals with Nigeria...and the deals sometimes may come with visa free agreement...

May God bless us all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Plane Crash At A Bridge In Florida / Body Of Nigerian Man Recovered Nine Days After He Jumped Into A Lake In Canada / I Have A Bank That Solves The 20$ Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.