Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused (38276 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by advanceDNA: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tuger121:

Even u dad also

You don’t have manners calling my father on top beer parlor gist on nairaland... abi you want to be unfortunate in life niiii...

I talk to you??
You dey ment??
Look at this man ooo...u no get father for house.. ?? we are talking about boyfriends wey dey break young girl’s heart, you are calling my father....sò yà wèrè níí
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by ManIzHot: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
missimelda01:

If I wanted my picture here, I would have posted it. Now be reasonable enough to remove it.

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by eyenogoquiet(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
missimelda01:
So I made a post earlier about how my partner wasn't interested in growing emotionally, well we continued having issues because of his behaviors (complains a lot, petty, prefers to keep malice instead of communicating and so much more). I finally decided to break up with him.

The next day after the break up, he messaged me on Instagram (I blocked him on every other platform and forgot this), he started begging and promised to communicate better. I didn't pay attention to him until after two days, then we started calling on Instagram and it was as if things were getting better.

My birthday was two days ago, he came to my house with gifts, said he had made plans for them before we broke up...lol he ask me out again and I said yes (don't blame me, I find it difficult to detach from people I love).

I was at his place and was using his computer to work and messages kept coming in from one particular girl, I was ignoring it until it was too hard to ignore, opened it and saw the shock of my life (his mac is sync with his iPhone). This guy had unprotected sex with a girl he met on a dating app the same week we ‘broke up’

I'm angry, disappointed and confused.
What do men want? You meet a girl who's loyal, independent, cares for your family, plans with you and you still ruin everything.

P.S this guy was so in love with me, he's been so pressed about meeting my mum, he already knows my siblings...I’m beginning to think he has mental problems.

One of your gender gat me asking myself that same question wether she mental,
I love this girl like kilode, babe be billing me, be giving to one other guy outside. Na every where
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by dlordy100: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
missimelda01:
So I made a post earlier about how my partner wasn't interested in growing emotionally, well we continued having issues because of his behaviors (complains a lot, petty, prefers to keep malice instead of communicating and so much more). I finally decided to break up with him.

The next day after the break up, he messaged me on Instagram (I blocked him on every other platform and forgot this), he started begging and promised to communicate better. I didn't pay attention to him until after two days, then we started calling on Instagram and it was as if things were getting better.

My birthday was two days ago, he came to my house with gifts, said he had made plans for them before we broke up...lol he ask me out again and I said yes (don't blame me, I find it difficult to detach from people I love).

I was at his place and was using his computer to work and messages kept coming in from one particular girl, I was ignoring it until it was too hard to ignore, opened it and saw the shock of my life (his mac is sync with his iPhone). This guy had unprotected sex with a girl he met on a dating app the same week we ‘broke up’

What do men want? You meet a girl who's loyal, independent, cares for your family, plans with you and you still ruin everything.

P.S this guy was so in love with me, he's been so pressed about meeting my mum, he already knows my siblings...I’m beginning to think he has mental problems.

Try me and then you understand all men differs. When you're undervalued detach urself from something not worth it don't allow situations change the good side of you.
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Major7: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
missimelda01:

It feels wrong...why am I this hurt?

That's because it's (love)real. You 'll be alright
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Rawhumper(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2022
He has a mental problem and you are still there?

Its the nature of men but how one disciplines
himself differs.

I don't have much to say but let it end and let
it go.....

You can get yourself a simp of a guy u can
use as a rebound till u get yourself back.

uote author=missimelda01 post=111155959]So I made a post earlier about how my partner wasn't interested in growing emotionally, well we continued having issues because of his behaviors (complains a lot, petty, prefers to keep malice instead of communicating and so much more). I finally decided to break up with him.

P.S this guy was so in love with me, he's been so pressed about meeting my mum, he already knows my siblings...I’m beginning to think he has mental problems. [/quote]
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by meks007(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2022
czarr:
you are an emotional wreck. You are asking him to cater to your emotions in a way that would make him not be himself....there is nothing wrong with him, you are just an emotional cry baby.

Exactly where I find myself today. Why are some women like this?

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by MisterKennedy(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2022
missimelda01:

Hello writer,

Happy new week to you dear

I've been a follower of your posts and honestly I really respect your personality, culture and vibe.

Please let's be friends. Please send me a message on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by BRATISLAVA: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
toujurs:
I don't understand, do this forum pay people to post about their personal problems here, Or this platform is just a forum for introverts who don't have friends offline, or no one to share their problems with, so they just come here to share all their life problems

Lol.

Help us ask. It's all engineered to draw likes and views.

Out of all the problems of Nigeria, it is women matters that have their boxers in a twist.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

if only SIMPle men boys out there can have abundance mentality you will know girls ain't shit

This is the same thing those pussyyy people do whenever they are in sexrelationship, even before they break up with you they already have handful of 'toaster' on their DMs

What else do you offer in the sexrelationship even with his usual spending than your rotten punanl

cheer up girl, the dlck ain't yours it just your turn tongue
Hahahahhahah Why are you bitter, you supposed to console her
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Which one is You meet a girl who's loyal, independent, cares for your family, plans with you and you still ruin everything

What exactly have you done for that young man in that relationship? What exactly have you offered him in the relationship other than your pussy? Do you think we're kids here? You better stop this your Jezebelic manipulations.
Haha
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

He doesn’t have mental problems...he just lacks sexual discipline...a lot of men are like that....95% actually... the remaining 5% were like that too but later changed....
While he may love you for real, it’s a red flag you should not ignore, because marriage will not automatically change him...

it takes a while for men to realize all they want and need is in the woman they already have..
.sometimes, they never realize it...many end up with babies outside marriage and even bring disease home in worst cases...

sadly the next guy you are going to is probably same....I wish you luck..
The next guy is the Same abi grin
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by advanceDNA: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hassanmaye:

The next guy is the Same abi grin

You know we men naaa

No matter how much we like super-sport channel, we go wan watch African magic sometimes

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richvibes1997:
thunder fire you serpent undecided
na that same thunder go boomerang fire your papa, your mama and your unborn children
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Richvibes1997: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2022
Descottes:
na that same thunder go boomerang fire your papa, your mama and your unborn children
Satan get behind me aka serpent
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Teddy96: 2:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Who to be blame nw? The girl abi d boy ? . . Make una tell that Op to go nd read her book. And stop tellin us her relationship story embarassed
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Prettygirl200(f): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2022
czarr:
you are an emotional wreck. You are asking him to cater to your emotions in a way that would make him not be himself....there is nothing wrong with him, you are just an emotional cry baby.
Do u really have to insult her to prove your points?? Y are nairaland males like?? U all are bloody hypocrites. If it was a man that came here with thessme story u all would have been hailing him for leaving her nd moving on to the next pussy. Why can't u guys be just fair for once?? No wonder ladies here are few bc of una useless attitude. God!!! The hate I have for u guys here has no bound, Very soon there will be no lady here again we go leave romance section for una make una enjoy. God forbid!!!!
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Prettygirl200(f): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Just look at how all of u are insulting the poster bc she is a female, but if it was your gender, u all would have given him a gold meder. I dey talk am very soon I will vacuate this place, bc the hypocracy here is just something else. Look at how they are fooling themselves, running their mouths like fools.God forbid!!! bunch of bouncy babies calling themselves MEN!!!
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by czarr(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Do u really have to insult her to prove your points?? Y are nairaland males like?? U all are bloody hypocrites. If it was a man that came here with thessme story u all would have been hailing him for leaving her nd moving on to the next pussy. Why can't u guys be just fair for once?? No wonder ladies here are few bc of una useless attitude. God!!! The hate I have for u guys here has no bound, Very soon there will be no lady here again we go leave romance section for una make una enjoy. God forbid!!!!
if all feminist leave nairaland, good riddance. Of what benefit is your stay on nairaland to us. Money? Pussie?.
Don't mention me on an old thread again.
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Murphyenemuwe: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2022
A chat is not a chat. What do you mean by caught red handed? Cheating isn't limited to sleeping with someone else other than your partner. How will you feel when your girlfriend sex chats with another guy?
DUNDEEMASTER:
See if u want to live longer than your age mate...Always try to avoid your partner's phone e get y angry....

A chat is a chat...You didn't catch him red handed..Youths of nowadays always talk dirty online...buh sometimes, nothing really happened..beta wise up..
The last mistake wea I go do na to come carry my girlfriend phone dey check who and who she de chat...u will just give yourself high BP bfr u time undecided lipsrsealed
They won't teach you this at school cool
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by bashuayi(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
But you don't have any use here in the romance section in the first place.
All you do is spew trash here and support your dumb gender
I don't want any female here
Get the f out. All of you mf
Who you won manipulate lipsrsealed
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Prettygirl200(f): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
[/s][s]
bashuayi:

[s][/s]But you don't have any use here in the romance section in the first place.
All you do is spew trash here and support your dumb gender
I don't want any female here
Get the f out. All of you mf
Who you won manipulate lipsrsealed
Young Man don't u ever quote me again, do u understand?? Carry your frustrated self out of my mention. If u have a problem with my comment,[/b] [b]then go lick your wound
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Kelechi009: 8:46am On May 04, 2022
missimelda01:

Are you Kemi, the Design pal CEO
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 12, 2022
czarr:
But you broke up na.... It's not cheating if you broke up with him.
I tire oo.. wetin these girls want? U broke up with someone and he had just casual sex to probably ease tension. Now she come dey vex put
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Youngpo413: 6:06am On May 26, 2022
missimelda01:

So you think it was okay for him to be trying to make things work with me and also sleeping with a stranger he met, twice! Not like I wasn't responding positively.
Very very okay,pùssîés are everywhere and cheap too...
Re: He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused by Youngpo413: 6:12am On May 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That will be a very good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.