Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter (41094 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Xhuntra: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2022
This is Africa. Your husband is free to marry more than one wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Catfishsuplayya: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Too bad
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Ijaya123: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:
I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.

This your story get as e be o. I no even understand the drift at all

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by frankson1(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
From the first three lines... I just felt like I was doing advance calculus...
Is it just me, or the story be one kind??

cheesy cheesy cheesy I moved on to reading comments. I khant be having headache this morning trying to understand the story grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Dshocker(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by spydera: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2022
If at all this story is true, how many children do you have for 'our' husband to begin with?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Edoziesmart(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Trash and you called yourself American woman in your previous thread yet you can't compose a simple sentence someone can comprehend and digest.

All these fabricated stories flying through this forum all time.
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by iyke2ken(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
P
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Edoziesmart(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
spydera:
If at all this story is true, how many children do you have for 'our' husband to begin with?
True ni
False kọ
Na fiction jareh

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by virginchaser(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Ocholu:

Hello. Good morning. The young lady asked for an advice. Not this epistemological editorial.

Have a nice day.

This is what makes Nairaland unique. You must be ready for your [/b]TOTAL PACKAGE[b]
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:
I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.

I can see why you are where you are.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by dfrost: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2022
talk2hb1:

I Thought I am stupid Ooo

Okay now that I can see that I'm not alone, then I'm normal.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Mtcheeww
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:
Your husband?

Please how long did you people date for before getting married?

Are you saying you married someone without having much knowledge about what he is into?
you are asking mumu question, you think this is dull buhari thread? Getat

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by dfrost: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2022
GOFRONT:
I just the see ...Mummy GO, Daddy GO, Apostle GO, Sister GO

Just GOFRONT, you will see Brother GO grin
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by mymadam(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Exactly. Incomprehensible, to say the least undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by harmony75: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Is this a spiritual marriage or human kind of marriage?! Dear be patient I guess you already saw the sign but because of age some of us even men/women over looks all the Red flags, but if you can't run � � �
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by MonkeyMods(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
everywhere is spiritual mummy at al. WTF are you typing sis. You on molly or percocet? That husband of yours is for the community. He is what yoruba people call ' Anfani Adugbo' . i.e community blessing.

Anfani Adugbo...my chest grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by spafu(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Your story is incomplete. Where did you meet him, was it on social media and he invited you over to get married? It seems you were scammed by an already married man.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by GloriousGbola: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The earlier we women look before we leap especially when it comes to marriage, the better for us. Karl Marx once said that religion is the opium of the masses. Let me borrow Karl Marx quote and put it in my own way, thus it goes: Marriage is the opium of [b]NIGERIAN [/b]women.

It's so surprising that when a guy promise a girl marriage, you see once a sane girl loosing her sanity and become so stupid. She does thing as if she's being hypnotize hence you see them rush into marriage without caring to dig more about the guy before accepting his proposal few months you see them coming to complained bitterly, a great number of them endured so much, they can't speak out because of shame.

this here

back in school i used to see guys get into the knickers by saying 'i want to marry you' . for reals. and you would see all common sense fly out the window.

it is strong societal conditioning - and i don't know how people will break free of it.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Enemyofpeace: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2022
My sister I know it hots, but please take it easy, what as happened as happened, don’t let it worry you two much, boat of them are beds of the same feathers, just move on with your life, but if you have not burn a children for him you may consider leaving him and starting another life again
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Success1975: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Going by ur story and wat I understand from it, ur husband deceived u with broda and sister stuff, and u tot he was so spiritual such that u fell for d same lies he has been using on other females. But since he got u wedded in both whilte and traditional way, how are u sure he had not done same to other women somewhere else My advise to u is this, do a silent investigation on him. Dig his past so deeply and quietly to ascertain if he had wedded other women in his past. Although this may take time and cost u much more patience and endurance. But if u can't withstand all of these, I suggest u confront him and let his family know of ur new findings. His response will determine ur next move.

Just my humble opinion though.....
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Saintmary(f): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

The earlier we women look before we leap especially when it comes to marriage, the better for us. Karl Marx once said that religion is the opium of the masses. Let me borrow Karl Marx quote and put it in my own way, thus it goes: Marriage is the opium of women.

It's so surprising that when a guy promise a girl marriage, you see once a sane girl loosing her sanity and become so stupid. She does thing as if she's being hypnotize hence you see them rush into marriage without caring to dig more about the guy before accepting his proposal few months you see them coming to complained bitterly, a great number of them endured so much, they can't speak out because of shame.

If I advise them, they say that I am bitter and jealous of them because I am yet to get married, like wtf. I would've been worried about marriage assuming there was a place God says that it's only those that marry that will make heaven, but inasmuch as God never said so, I am so save whether married or not.

Men also should be very careful with the type of women they walk down the aisle..If you get merged with Satan in form of a wife , you'll forever regret your action.

You are correct. Very correct.

Anyone who counters you is just uncomfortable with the truth.

Dear ladies, vet, and investigate the man very well before you allow his ring on your finger to avoid these kind of painful stories.

Being single is not a curse.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Besto(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Jamesmadisson:

It felt like I was doing surd and indices from the first 3 lines.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by ComeToJesus: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Beware of men that like hobnobbing with other women under the facade of spiritual mummy, baptismal mummy, god-mummy etc

They let their guards down so easily.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Antoeni(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Sister Just Drink Water & Mind Your Business

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by dazzlingd(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Family problem everywhere, this life ehn. Just expect the least from people
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Makween(f): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2022
My sister, for sanity sake please leave the marriage now you haven’t gone far in it. Dump him before he does.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by emmykk(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:

Advice please.

Godmother daughter already have 2 kids for her,how many do you have for him?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by mummyxavier(f): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
everywhere is spiritual mummy at al. WTF are you typing sis. You on molly or percocet? That husband of yours is for the community. He is what yoruba people call ' Anfani Adugbo' . i.e community blessing.

community benefit you mean?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Ijaya123:

This your story get as e be o. I no even understand the drift at all
The husband is a brother that is knacking sister outside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.