Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter (41089 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Coolbadguy: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Do you know why we have so many broken marriage, it's because many women don't marry because of love, they marry who is ready...
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by deebrownneymar: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:
I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.

Are you certain about these?
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by musicwriter(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

The earlier we women look before we leap especially when it comes to marriage, the better for us. Karl Marx once said that religion is the opium of the masses. Let me borrow Karl Marx quote and put it in my own way, thus it goes: Marriage is the opium of women.

It's so surprising that when a guy promise a girl marriage, you see once a sane girl loosing her sanity and become so stupid. She does thing as if she's being hypnotize hence you see them rush into marriage without caring to dig more about the guy before accepting his proposal few months you see them coming to complained bitterly, a great number of them endured so much, they can't speak out because of shame.

If I advise them, they say that I am bitter and jealous of them because I am yet to get married, like wtf. I would've been worried about marriage assuming there was a place God says that it's only those that marry that will make heaven, but inasmuch as God never said so, I am so save whether married or not.

Men also should be very careful with the type of women they walk down the aisle..If you get merged with Satan in form of a wife , you'll forever regret your action.

"Marriage is the opium of women." I find that very funny grin grin
But it's true.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:
Your husband?

Please how long did you people date for before getting married?

Are you saying you married someone without having much knowledge about what he is into?

You not seen people who dated for 10 years but just six months after wedding everything don pafoka?

And some dated for just 6 months and the are celebrating their 10 years anniversary?
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by tiswell(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

The earlier we women look before we leap especially when it comes to marriage, the better for us. Karl Marx once said that religion is the opium of the masses. Let me borrow Karl Marx quote and put it in my own way, thus it goes: Marriage is the opium of women.

It's so surprising that when a guy promise a girl marriage, you see once a sane girl loosing her sanity and become so stupid. She does thing as if she's being hypnotize hence you see them rush into marriage without caring to dig more about the guy before accepting his proposal few months you see them coming to complained bitterly, a great number of them endured so much, they can't speak out because of shame.

If I advise them, they say that I am bitter and jealous of them because I am yet to get married, like wtf. I would've been worried about marriage assuming there was a place God says that it's only those that marry that will make heaven, but inasmuch as God never said so, I am so save whether married or not.

Men also should be very careful with the type of women they walk down the aisle..If you get merged with Satan in form of a wife , you'll forever regret your action.

Quit the noise a nd get yourself a husband,such a good counselor and yet single sad
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:
I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.

So ur husband can have an affair with mummy G.o daughter and impregnate her 2ce and not get punished for 7 years bt if ur husband has an affair with an outside woman which he has done like the randy man he Is and impregnate her too he will now get punished for 7 years??

Are u sure all of u are ok?? undecided
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Judolisco(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
E b like say Na you go advice yourself oh... Omo dis your story gboski oh... I jst dey laugh... Wahala for who understand
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by emerged01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
From the first three lines... I just felt like I was doing advance calculus...
Is it just me, or the story be one kind??
At first,I thought I have problem with comprehension.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Klass99(f): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
cool
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by naikeboy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
How is it our business here na
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Silvershadow81(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Leave. He will use u for ritual soon.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by AreaFada2: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
superCleanworks:
Fantastic. This story wear stiletto
With bikini to match.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jigi Jigi mummy mummy
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by kingACK(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
My dear, your write up is very clear and understood, You said your husband is cheating on you, and that his spiritual mother's daughter is the mother of his two kids .

Well, as for me i don't advice people to separate or divorce their partner. But the Bible made a provision for it if any one want to separate or divorce his or her partner .

One of the provision for divorce is (Adultery)

Another one for separation is threat to life .

So, i will advice you to seek council from the words of GOD because, he is the originator of marriage. meet any matured christian to help you reason with the scripture.

pls stay safe
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by rickleye: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
The story sounds made up !
Apologies if it isn't.
"My Husband" - After all this, you still call him " My husband" I would think you have some other name for him by now.
Anyways, you have not mentioned if you have any children with him nor do I know how old you are . ( With children you cannot just leave unless you are working and r self sufficient and depending on your age finding someone who can love at your age might be an Issue)
He has certainly made a mockery of your marriage to him.
So I would find a way of fleecing him for some money and then leaving him.
His actions portray someone who has given up on your relationship.
I do not see the path to reconciliation with him.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by treatise: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Very one kind story! Too many mummy idont know which mummy is the husband baby mummy again!!

Anyways OP what advice do you need! Dissolve the marriage and find yourself another husband or remain single (being single ain't a sin or a crime)

Use BODMAS
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by lalax(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
OP want to confuse us spiritually with dis write-up ... but spiritually me i no gree get confused. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by opera1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
How did you know or have you confirmed it to be true? If so, it's quite unfortunate that you didn't look well before you leap. The man didn't love you sincerely but only like you.

spiritual mummy is aware of their relationship if it's true indeed.

Don't be surprised if he had Traditional/Engagement wedding with the other ladies coz your so called husband is a camouflage.

It's better you opt out and find peace of mind than killing yourself gradually.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Bbbw: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Really
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Livelystone01: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

One of my pastors, when advising singles said, when you fall in love, wonders happen, but when you get married, you wonder what happened

Until we understand that logic, not emotion is important in the decision making process of choosing a life partner, we'll keep hearing funny stories because emotions are temporary.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by chaloskyx: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Aunty run from the marriage while you still can and don't look back
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Gloriagee(f): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's the husband's outside brothers and sisters that are aware cheesy

While the history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy don't know cool

Mase2020g:
Anyways, matter like this are very sensitive, and to rush and make decisions on this, may probably not be advisable.

They see, don't involve third party in your marriage, not in this type of matter.
I
Since your partner siblings are aware of his unhealthy act, involve your mother and the pastor who wedded you guys.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
I am literally having a stroke trying to wrap my head aroud what the op is writing.

Lots of spiritual father, mother, spirit husbands and wifes.

E choke abeg!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Hathor5(f): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Which one is spiritual mother's daughter? sad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
clevybrown:

I tot it was me who lacked understanding... grin

Me- , i do dey get headache already after the third line.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Hathor5(f): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Skyview01:
I am literally having a stroke trying to understand this write up.

grin
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Angelfrost:
What does Spiritual mummy or daddy even mean?!!

What sort of brainwashing is that?!!

Africans sha!!! undecided

Wait until you see spirit wife and spirit husband. All for naija.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Ximenez(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Gloriagee:
It's the husband's outside brothers and sisters that are aware cheesy

While the history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy don't know cool

Wetin be history sister abeg?
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by bukatyne(f): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Spiritual Mummy's Daughter kwa? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have missed NL cheesy
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Mattwillz: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Simple advice..Just tell your spiritual Mummy to Mummy your spiritual daddy for the spiritual uncles and aunties to be the apostles...you gerrit
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Gloriagee(f): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Read the op again

Ximenez:

Wetin be history sister abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.