Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter (41020 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Major7: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Faithqueen:
I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.

This is deep !
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Rawhumper(m): 12:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Its a simple thing leave him, NNE your life is
the most important thing before any other thing.

Will you die because you are married to a
scammer that is using sister and brother to get girls laid.

Be mightful of any lady he calls sister......

This is my own piece....

uote author=Faithqueen post=111162244]I just found out that my husband has two children. The mummy of his kids is his spiritual mother's daughter. They call each other sister and brother.

My husband has been using social media to do other things as well. He had an affair six months after our marriage. He recently had a baby with her six months ago. She is living with a guy and calling him husband. All of my husband's outside brothers and sisters know; except for history sisters that share the same mummy and daddy. I don't know if the spiritual mummy knows about it.

My husband has been riding her around in our car calling her his wife and introducing her to Apostles, pastors, etc. When we married we were told that committing a duty is punished up to seven years.

The gentleman does not even know. I need advice on what to do. He has been telling other women to come to Nigeria and marry him.

Apparently he is scamming people. It will be frown upon if the mummy amd daddy of the woman finds out that he married me traditionally and we had a white wedding. I remember now two months before we got married hearing a lady making noises on the phone. I should have known better.

Advice please.[/quote]
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by 1852tww: 5:02am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Your husband?

Please how long did you people date for before getting married?

Are you saying you married someone without having much knowledge about what he is into?
[/s]
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by ahnie: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2022
I nor understand shigbin wetin she dey try talk.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Danisaint112(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So much for women

The earlier we women look before we leap especially when it comes to marriage, the better for us. Karl Marx once said that religion is the opium of the masses. Let me borrow Karl Marx quote and put it in my own way, thus it goes: Marriage is the opium of women.

It's so surprising that when a guy promise a girl marriage, you see once a sane girl loosing her sanity and become so stupid. She does thing as if she's being hypnotize hence you see them rush into marriage without caring to dig more about the guy before accepting his proposal few months you see them coming to complained bitterly, a great number of them endured so much, they can't speak out because of shame.

If I advise them, they say that I am bitter and jealous of them because I am yet to get married, like wtf. I would've been worried about marriage assuming there was a place God says that it's only those that marry that will make heaven, but inasmuch as God never said so, I am so save whether married or not.

Men also should be very careful with the type of women they walk down the aisle..If you get merged with Satan in form of a wife , you'll forever regret your action.

Nice advice. I like it that you brought God into this and that you recognize he exist.

But if you involve yourself in fornication with several men is you won't equally make heaven. Get it. wink
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by Faithqueen: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
slimik:
What have you impacted in his life apart from spreading your legs Now you say he is scamming people etc the car you mentioned ''our car" did both of you buy the car together ....Ladies of this days are the causes of their own problem a country were a man pays heavily for marriage and bride price.

I bet you haven't impacted anything in his life...the way of life and source of his earns means has always been his source of income he used financially to get you to marry him......these days for Nigeria no money no wife,gf so my dear you have to learn to live with it or else you go will kpeme young. if I were you and you kids in your marriage focus on their future.

You must know him. I'm a minister amd I did nothing wrong. Yes the evidence is there and the proof. I didn't sleep qith him only as my husband. What have I done for him? Everything that a good Christian woman suppose to do. You sound like one of his fake family members that used me and abuse my love. He will pay through God. Scamming women all over the world. Standing in a pulpit, lying. So don't judge me. He's the adulterous one. Jesus will get him.
Re: My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter by alwayshapi22(f): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.