Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (73802 Views)

I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Laggafin: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=meccuno post=111173226][/quote]
Lol... anywz kegame is still allowed but he's not yet a global icon sha
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by htdot: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Laggafin:

Comrade u ended up twisting everything and confusing me
I mean, Trump was for the Americans, economy... Trump policy was more like liberating America consumers from over depending on China. Just like the way soludo is trying to circulate the money in his state instead of giving the money to Japan.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by BarrElChapo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ltherman:

They're not leveraging the brand power they have.

Exactly!
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by BarrElChapo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
eedimo:

Oga... he doesn't have monopoly, there is room for competition.
You can make the difference sir.

LoL. I hear you bro, I'm on it wink

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by meccuno: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol... anywz kegame is still allowed but he's not yet a global icon sha
angry angry angry angry
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by redsun(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
It is a no-brainer decision. The government (sane and legitimate government) should be the first to patronise a precision and highly competitive industry like that to help promote the indigenous economic development. The advantages of an industry like that in the Nigeria's middle age economy are boundless.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by ALFADOS(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by luluosas(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
I am very proud of him. This is a clear departure from the wasteful expenses of the average Nigerian politicians
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by gbagyiza: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
By the time unknown gunmen target am, he go abandon the car n go for a real machine.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by hybridblood07(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Look at this man! Because he used a Nigerian car is quickly to be qualified as a great leader. What about Peter Obi and Obiano that used foreign cars?
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not hard to identify a great leader that mean well for the people and Soludo is one of such great leader. He has kept to one of his promises. This alone has endeared him to me and many others.

The difference is clear between an educated and a stark illiterate, between a ph.d holder and a nepa certificate holder.

A new dawn in Anambra state. I envy and jealous the good people of Anambra. The best is about happening.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by preciousmetals: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Peugeot is not made in Nigeria, it's assemble in Kaduna, these are two different thing altogether
Acidosis:

Calm down. He is not the first. In the pre-fourth republic era, majority of political/military elites used made-in-Nigeria peugeot
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Laggafin: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
htdot:

I mean, Trump was for the Americans, economy... Trump policy was more like liberating America consumers from over depending on China. Just like the way soludo is trying to circulate the money in his state instead of giving the money to Japan.
Hahahahah.. ok I feel ur drift.. it's still okay.. All we pray for is Soludo Suceeds
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by AK481(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Youths easily get swayed by sentiments and semantics. How does using a home made product make a person exemplary.

If you do your findings on this same Soludo, you'd find out he has stashed enough for ten generations in his dealings with politicians as a technocrat, so doing this is just playing to the gallery which is as usual to fool the naïve and simple.

It is fantastic to promote home made product, but it stops at that and doesn't qualify anyone as exemplary.
This one has no idea of how branding works.

How branding can create employment.

And just so you also understand, branding Is a form of marketing .getting a governor as your product ambassador alone can generate so much welfare

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Prettychild(f): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol comrade u are very funny.. is it Obama or American Congress that is legitimizing LGBT ? Ok if it is him .. why didn't Donald Trump tell Congress to repel the laws and throw it down cesspits .. Abeg make we try get sense na. In as much as I agree Obama didn't do so much for Africa as we expected him to do .. but we shdnt forget he was the first black man in that countries more than 200 years democracy to occupy the symbolic * White house* that was named and occupied by whites since it's creation.. so it won't be easy for him to do all the magic we wanted him to do .. ok
Lol! If he had wanted to make a change, he would have. We Africans always like blaming someone for our actions or inactions.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Raphaeldhero(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Laggafin:
Soludo .. the Obama of Africa grin

Una don already start to dey jump jump dey do do...

Bubu been do pass dis one o

Take some chill pillz My brethrens in the lord

Am @uyo but I gat my � eyes on him for u guys.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
I just hope this one is not of the usual "initial gara gara"
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Hotzone(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
THE Best IVM can do is to subsidize it for workers and for businessmen
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by MoIbrahim: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
uncleck:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1723726364469160&id=335914713250339

Let him pls ensure that all official vehicle purchases in Anambra are from Innoson so that we can all learn common sense.

Buy made in Nigeria.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by GloriousGbola: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Acidosis:

Calm down. He is not the first. In the pre-fourth republic era, majority of political/military elites used made-in-Nigeria peugeot

And Obj enforced this when he was in office.

Naptu2 says yardua is really our worst pres

I think it was in his time we started importing different toyotas for our HOR etal
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
If soludo can use that, then buhari is not encouraging.

No any other president has patronised IVM more than Buhari, not even Jonathan.
Must Buhari use IVM? Presidents don't just use any car, it has to get some specs. He's the president of the most populous black nation, can IVM give the kind of specification the president's car need.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Youths easily get swayed by sentiments and semantics. How does using a home made product make a person exemplary.

If you do your findings on this same Soludo, you'd find out he has stashed enough for ten generations in his dealings with politicians as a technocrat, so doing this is just playing to the gallery which is as usual to fool the naïve and simple.

It is fantastic to promote home made product, but it stops at that and doesn't qualify anyone as exemplary.

If someone is doing what others refused to do and doing it in a positive way, it is an exemplary behaviour. Or, you have another way to explain being "exemplary"?
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by warlordd(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ceenachi:
He is the second. Peter Obi, a former APGA Governor (like him) of the same Anambra State was the first to use Innoson SUV as official vehicle. He actually commissioned the company to produce SUV's. He purchased same for traditional leaders and top functionaries of the State. Some refused to use the jeeps but Obi ignored them. Today innocen vehicles are gaining popularity.

My state Amaka
U are a big liar! Obi pandora used Prado as his offical and not Innoson.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

And Obj enforced this when he was in office.

Naptu2 says yardua is really our worst pres

I think it was in his time we started importing different toyotas for our HOR etal

Very likely. And the good thing is that most of those cars were produced/assembled in Nigeria. In fact, one report claimed that Kaduna plant alone accounted for around 30% of all Peugeot 504 cars in the world. All taxes from the plant were paid to the Nigerian government.

In the early 2000's, 504 was the official car for all unity school principals, and other top officers of federal government ministries.

Yar'adua or GEJ is certainly responsible for the Toyota 'craze' and the heavy importation of fairly used brands. Our borders turned to village market. At a point, Nigerians began to import fairly used pants grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Rawhumper(m): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Look how cute and shiny that ride looks....ohhhh soon adorable.

He is going to be the next Igbo President if he does well.

Little wonder,they wanted to assassinate him before the election.

Our politicians are really evil,they don't like to see
good for the country.

quote author=MadamVanessa post=111165046] shocked

It's not hard to identify a great leader that mean well for the people and Soludo is one of such great leader. He has kept to one of his promises. This alone has endeared him to me and many others.

The difference is clear between an educated and a stark illiterate, between a ph.d holder and a nepa certificate holder.

A new dawn in Anambra state. I envy and jealous the good people of Anambra. The best is about happening.[/quote]
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by 1852tw: 4:43am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Pandora Peter Obi pretend more than this at the end of the day wind blow the fowl yansh
[/s]
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by 1852tw: 4:43am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Na so James Ibori start, the rest is history.
[/s]
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by 1852tw: 4:47am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
if they come after him ibo like you will say Buhari hate ibo
His jail time is near
[/s]
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by GardenOfGod(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Mbakara ekom do Nko. Abadie na?
Ameyaya aboho oo
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by MadamVanessa(f): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ameyaya aboho oo

Sosongo eyeneka

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by airminem(f): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Rawhumper:
Look how cute and shiny that ride looks....ohhhh soon adorable.

He is going to be the next Igbo President if he does well.

Little wonder,they wanted to assassinate him before the election.

Our politicians are really evil,they don't like to see
good for the country

You and your RawIPOBTERRORIST had Soludo marked for death; now you come here to pretend... Kanu miserable daft urchins

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Rawhumper(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2022
I have made it my personal policy not to
engage in exchange of words with a lady
doesn't mean i can't make my point.

But how does KANU matter enter this? Can't
you see that the height of your blind
pointless tribalism is beyound remedy?

Better learn when to be wise. If not even
stupidity personified will be considered wiser than you.

ote author=airminem post=111192840]

You and your RawIPOBTERRORIST had Soludo marked for death; now you come here to pretend... Kanu miserable daft urchins [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.