Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle (73923 Views)

I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Rawhumper(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Modified: you using my initial raw shows your
mind maybe there just that we are not
available to each other....I know if we meet
one on one,you also show me your raw inner
monster.....you know what I mean wink wink bad
gurl. I love that.

quote author=airminem post=111192840]

You and your RawIPOBTERRORIST had Soludo marked for death; now you come here to pretend... Kanu miserable daft urchins [/quote]
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by meccuno: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol... anywz kegame is still allowed but he's not yet a global icon sha
ok oh
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2022
abc115:
Children are many on nairaland...How can you say Soludo is the first Governor to use made in Nigeria car... what happened to Governors and Presidents that used Made in Nigeria Peugeots in 80s, 90s
Illiterate,
was Peugeot invented by Nigeria
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by tradepunter: 5:32am On Mar 21, 2022
uncleck:

He has such cars in abundance. Example: IVM Caris (the most beautiful car by IVM, IVM Umu, IVM Ikenga etc. He even has a minibus (7 carriers). But like I said, he should make them reachable by the masses

What's the price range??
Can it compete with the Corolla price range? Because if it is then am down to patronize it.

Because last year I priced tear rubber for one the saloons and it was like almost 6 million.
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by uncleck: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2022
tradepunter:

What's the price range??
Can it compete with the Corolla price range? Because if it is then am down to patronize it.

Because last year I priced tear rubber for one the saloons and it was like almost 6 million.

It depends on what you're comparing. The price of new Caris with the price of 03 Corolla? 2021 Corolla is almost N20,000,000 while brand new IVM Caris was about 5 million last year
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Sarsaproko: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2022
grin
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by tsdarkside(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Laggafin:
Soludo .. the Obama of Africa grin

thunda fire Obama....

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by richie3384: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol.. Obama won the nobel peace price twice bro.. he was not woe to Africa in real sense cause he @ least brought a significant paradigm shift on how blacks were hitherto percieved worldwide. So cut him some slack bro. At time when he supported buhari against Jonathan.. was the regime of Jonathan corrupt free? How wud he have known that a buhari who was not among the corrupt establishments den would turn out a disaster?? Pls let's try and be fair in our judgements just because we want to say something
Yet nothing accomplished after all the 'something' u said.
Paradigm shift on black perception = your gain
Nobel peace prize=his gain

Soludo is not in his league!
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by richie3384: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2022
warlordd:
U are a big liar! Obi pandora used Prado as his offical and not Innoson.

Pls kindly stop misyarning about our able Peter Obi 'okwute'. He used Nigerian made Peugeot as his official cars (3) to be precise. Then he helped innoson set up proper and also brought President Good luck to his factory Grand opening.

I know innoson asked FG for soft loan but dunno the outcome.
Obi really bought plenty ivm and distributed across Anambra State.

Pls our dear obi should go for VP with Atiku come 2023. I don't trust he will make it now as president. Oga pls build up ur profile more even though you're over capable as President!
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Laggafin: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2022
richie3384:

Yet nothing accomplished after all the 'something' u said.
Paradigm shift on black perception = your gain
Nobel peace prize=his gain

Soludo is not in his league!
Mtchew.. abeg shift jare
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Sarsaproko: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rynne:

You forgot to add Delta State governor to your list...

Dangerman how far nau...
Re: Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle by Olam09(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
okparanicomezz:

Cool

You sent me an email but that’s an inactive email address

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.