Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe (3474 Views)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians / Independent Day: Who Can Interpret This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Flakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Optma88: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2022
interpret this Punch newspaper cartoon flakes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Zonefree(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Funny enough, the zones with the presidency for years are not in any way better than the Igbos. They buy fuel same price with Igbos. Their children are sitting at home cos of ASUU.
Bandits, Terrorists and Fulani herdsmen have turned their zones to abattoir.

To be with the Presidency guarantees nothing.

The president is from Katsina, same Katsina is the headquarters of Banditry.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Kingozymandias(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Meaning they are denying Igbos their right to rule Nigeria .. or as it were partake in the national chicken

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Meaning igbo man will never become nigeria president, not in this century.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by MadamVanessa(f): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2022
shocked

Stupid western cartoon flake to ridicule the igbos. But the earlier you guys realize that greater percentage of the igbos are so focus in achieving Biafra and making profit in their business rather than this dilapidated country politics the better for you all.

Aside politics the west and the north can't amount to anything. They lazily wait for politics money hence you see them unashamedly run from one political post to another, but such cannot be said of the igbos. Remove politics from this country to day , igbos will still be billionaires because they're so hardworking, while frog eyes bullion van depend on Lagos state money and Nigeria money to be billionaire.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Puremind1225: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Let's watch how things unfold

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Michelle70(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2022
People from that tribe are very short?

Let me not say the tribe before they say I am insulting igbos.

I no want mynd44 wahala this march.

Btw, we now see leadership as national chicken and not service. My country my country, allowed be thy name

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Wonk(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Funny enough, the zones with the presidency for years are not in any way better than the Igbos. They buy fuel same price with Igbos. Their children are sitting at home cos of ASUU.
Bandits, Terrorists and Fulani herdsmen have turn their zones to abattoir.

To be with the Presidency guarantees nothing.

The president is from Katsina, same Katsina is the headquarters of Banditry.

Tell 'em!!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Mooh247: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2022
grin

Watch them justify their political failure at the national level with all sort of filmsy excuses

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by LeoDeKing: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Meaning igbo man will never become nigeria president, not in this century.
God bless you.

You have a very good vision.

Even lamidi kwanu who is a god can not see this. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by LeoDeKing: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2022
It means the next president is Tinubu and okoro can never be president. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by EraseTheDot: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Stupid western cartoon flake to ridicule the igbos. But the earlier you guys realize that greater percentage of the igbos are so focus in achieving Biafra and making profit in their business rather than this dilapidated country politics the better for you all.

Aside politics the west and the north can't amount to nothing . They lazily wait for politics money hence you see them unashamedly run from one political post to another, but such cannot be said of the igbos. Remove politics from this country to day , igbos will still be billionaires because they're so hardworking, while frog eyes bullion van depend on Lagos state money and Nigeria money to be billionaire.
Look at this whale hustling somewhere in the SW. I don't blame you.

-erase the dot

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by TimFisher2: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2022
undecided

I see Buhari handing over to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Lanretoye(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Na I no go gree dem go dey do,later they will be claiming entitlements...tinubu na thief,tinubu na thief,the one wey no be thief wan escape go texas few hours after handing over and them no call am thief.tinubu after almost 15years no run from the country but instead he is waxing stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2022
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by BloomingDale(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2022
Why the Igbo man come short like that.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Ekoblendedsince: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2022
LoL, yet na everybody still dey cry for fuel price. God is great.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by richiemcgold: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2022
..my own concern is that man dishing out the berbecue from a corner?
who is he?

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by HYDEEE: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Aside politics the west and the north can't amount to nothing . They lazily wait for politics money hence you see them unashamedly run from one political post to another, but such cannot be said of the igbos. Remove politics from this country to day , igbos will still be billionaires because they're so hardworking, while frog eyes bullion van depend on Lagos state money and Nigeria money to be billionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Thank you madamvanessa..keep saying the truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

Ọtụ nne gị

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Every tribe is fighting for the presidency, and the only thing the Igbo is doing is shout and yeel

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Emergingnation3(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
It means the next president is Tinubu and okoro can never be president. cheesy
Says typical headslammer !

We are not Nigerians, but proud Biafrans.

As aliens ,we ain't expected to be a president of a country that isn't ours..

IGBO'll rule themselves as mush as they want, when imminent Biafra actualization as sovereign state take place...

Afonja Muslims and their Fulani counterpart should continue their joint headslamming in Nigeria forever for all we care..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Guide777(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
My answer :The Kingdom of God suffereth Violence, only the violent taketh it by force.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
EraseTheDot:
-erase the dot
I'm reporting you for this comment.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Cryofigbos: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Instead of going for the price d isiagu man must have been insulting and attacking others leading to d boycott grin grin
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Cryofigbos: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

I'm reporting you for this comment.
Na true bro
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Na true bro
What is true? I'm not a 'bro', by the way.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by izac82: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
one of the basic thing that unite Nigerians is Igbo hate, not even the sufferings and smiling. See them jubilating over nothing, what a backward and retrogressive nation.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by kettykings: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
meanwhile igbos are already enforcing and asserting their rights worldwide , except in this dead useless country where nothing works
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by Cryofigbos: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

What is true?
I'm not a 'bro', by the way.
U r wrong babe
Re: Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe by pquaver(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Michelle70:
People from that tribe are very short?

Let me not say the tribe before they say I am insulting igbos.

I no want mynd44 wahala this march.

Btw, we now see leadership as national chicken and not service. My country my country, allowed be thy name

If u look well u Wil see that the president is actually serving in the cartoon. Is that not service?

(1) (2) (Reply)

70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t / Election results so far! / The First Woman To Taste… .. Under GMB /GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.