Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador (59019 Views)

Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Daria Radionova Covers Her Lamborghini Aventador With 2Million Aventador Crystal / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by allwell51: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Davido takes delivery of his Lamborghini

He bought the luxury car for himself as Christmas present last December.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbR_hQJgeI3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtoqu0Y7m5Y

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2022

No, no i won't do it, no i won't

i will work hard to earn my own money, no i won't do it, even if the intimidation is overwhelming

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Youths should use the only platform they’re in control of - The Entertainment & Tech Industry

Top 20 Best Selling Artists can unite and support one candidate. This will be Nigeria’s next president if they go this route & are courageous about it

If 2face, Wiz, Falz, Burna etc unite and campaign for one person that candidate will be president

EndSars protest proved this
Only Falz & RunTown used their platform to kickstart what shook this country. This is my opinion else these old men with obsolete ideas are not going anywhere in decades to come o

$1 will soon be equal to 1000 naira with the way things are going
See the way people are dying like chicken in this country.

260 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by qekng40(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Container don land!

This guy fit buy some people village come render people wer get village village-less oo grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Coregists: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2022
qekng40:
Container don land!
For inside Naija roads wey be like death traps.
Cars that will only be driven in small Lagos island

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by qekng40(f): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
For inside roads wey be like death traps. Cars that will only be driven in Lagos island
Was he to drive it to Osun before? Cars like this are just for cruise o grin

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
qekng40:

Was he to drive it to Osun before? Cars like this are just for cruise o grin
grin wasting money like water sha
Like our yahoo politicians
Ok o grin
The guy dey change cars like clothes

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by qekng40(f): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

grin wasting money like water sha
Like our yahoo politicians
Ok o grin
The guy dey change cars like clothes

grin Money is good, too much money will make people think you're being wasteful. grin

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
qekng40:

grin Money is good, too much money will make people think you're being wasteful. grin
Oh well people are different
Sadio Mane uses his to build stadiums, hospitals, schools etc in his village. These toy cars don’t last. Hot cars 20 years ago don’t look that attractive anymore
Hummer etc
E for use am go buy land, open small business to help employ people or something
He has money sha.
Rolls Royce etc
Regularly buying cars like clothes lol
He has too many exotic cars already

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Cousin9999: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Corvette >

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Donpuffy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
E choke

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Ogehya: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ori Ade!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Kingosytex(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Baba living his life to the fullest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by okomile(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
OBO
Congrats

Keep soaring high grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Pemisire2192: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Baddest cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Afonjashapmouth: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hating set aside and our A list acts too

The amount artist lavish minus endorsement + shows + royalties + streams = suspicious source

These boys can actually start a standard African league with a stadium to their names crowned by investment and initiatives from African footballers in big leagues

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by updatechange(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mk he sha dey very careful cos this car speed no be here o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Author267(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
This guy is distracting Nigerians true true

check my sig to read ur favourite books

5 Likes

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Profit of 02 concert
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by OlawaleBammie: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

i will work hard to earn my own money, no i won't do it, even if the intimidation is overwhelming
grin grin grin

Hallucinations grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by nedubrazil111(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
money everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by jmoore(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Brand-new or second hand?

Where is the receipt that it was bought with 275 million naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Brunicekid(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
Youths should use the only platform they’re in control of - The Entertainment & Tech Industry

Top 20 Best Selling Artists can unite and support one candidate. This will be Nigeria’s next president if they go this route & are courageous about it

If 2face, Wiz, Falz, Burna etc unite and campaign for one person that candidate will be president

EndSars protest proved this
Only Falz & RunTown used their platform to kickstart what shook this country. This is my opinion else these old men with obsolete ideas are not going anywhere in decades to come o

$1 will soon be equal to 1000 naira with the way things are going
See the way people are dying like chicken in this country.
You gat aa point

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by captainamiedi1: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

Oh well people are different
Sadio Mane uses his to build stadiums, hospitals, schools etc in his village. These toy cars don’t last. Hot cars 20 years ago don’t look that attractive anymore
Hummer etc
E for use am go buy land, open small business to help employ people or something
He has money sha.
Rolls Royce etc
Regularly buying cars like clothes lol
He has too many exotic cars already

you have no right to tell people how to use their money, what to invest in. it's their money. they work for it.

Your politicians are looting your future what have you done? Allow the man enjoy his life. Na one life he get he nor get another one.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Prosperous111(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

Do what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Realmi: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
God wen

Vanity crew grin, this post is not for u.....

Congrats to him

But this car no fit lagos road, except na only within him house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by kennosklint(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
This one go do show use money buy car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Investorozay: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
big boy
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by GloriousGbola: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
A fool and his money make great entertainment. One small lagos rain and that car will be underwater and this numpty can then scream all over social media about how he just learned insurance in lagos does not cover flood damage

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Way4orward: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Congratulations to him

I think he bought it for a business too. People can also rent it for a movie or musical video.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.