Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better (5413 Views)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Five Containers Laden With Rotten Fish, Other Edibles, Found In Apapa / Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by BigYash: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
silibaba:

Am already considering quitting alcohol already. I don't see anything in them. Jameson only cause me irritation.
Nice, just do so baba.. Just try and quit
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by silibaba: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Exkandayee:

What's monkey tail bro

You dey whine me?

1 Like

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Jakumo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
A third convenient way to ingest medical or recreational marijuana is to use a vaporizer. While there exist a multitude of vaporizer options in all price ranges, the Airizer Solo is a tried and tested platform that happens to be my favorite device for achieving a nice canna-buzz as the mood dictates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMMTSUqc6xQ

The advantages of using a vaporizer to consume weed are numerous.

1. The user does not inhale the byproducts of burning weed, which include carbon monoxide and several combustion gases that are known to be carcinogenic. This is because the vaporizer only heats the cannabis through specific and finely calibrated temperature ranges that release the beneficial vapor without actually burning the weed down to ash. The end result of vaporizing weed is a light brown version of the original buds, that smells exactly like freshly made popcorn.

2. The vaporizer allows users to economize their weed by only consuming a tiny amount of cannabis at a time to get even higher than is possible with smoking a joint. A joint may require half a gram of weed, while a vaporizer can be used with 0.1 gram of the same weed.

3. The vapor emanating from a vaporizer does not stink up the house, whereby a person sharing a residence with others can get high in their room with the door closed, and rest assured that other people in the same building will be none the wiser. The sweet and tasty aroma of vaporized weed rapidly dissipates and does not linger on clothes or curtains. A vaporizer can even be used outdoors to catch a stealthy high.

4. Vaporizers offer user-adjustable temperature controls that allow discerning cannabis connoisseurs to select the type of high they want. Lower temperatures produce vapor that gives an active and creative high, while the higher temperature ranges give a more sedative effect that is more suitable for the end of the day when one seeks to get a good night's sleep.

As many people have cautioned in this thread, it is best to AVOID eating marijuana either raw or in food because it can deliver a devastating and destabilizing effect that is often accompanied by extreme paranoia which can leave users doubting their own sanity. A word is enough for the wise - do NOT eat cannabis in any form, to avoid winding up as a hapless guinea pig in a cruel psychological experiment.

On a final note, it is highly recommended that the fumes of a vaporizer are passed through water, to cool the temperature and humidify the vapor so as to protect one's breathing passages. I learned the hard way NEVER to inhale cannabis vapor that has not been bubbled through water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qxhr2qk5Q4
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Exkandayee(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
silibaba:

You dey whine me?
Aswear to God I don't know what is that
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by silibaba: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Exkandayee:

Aswear to God I don't know what is that

Indian H
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by ekukeku(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
silibaba:

I dey drag am very well sotey I dey puff am out through my nostril and ears still no highness.

Mind you na mushin weed I dey pockyoo

Try purry or ARZ
Dem no dey tell person
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by silibaba: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
ekukeku:

Try purry or ARZ
Dem no dey tell person
Noted
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by MortiOnsen: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello. It depends on who makes them. Like everything you eat, it can be cooked well or badly. It's hard to even achieve a displacement, but I found edible powders on the 420 website https://connectbuds420dispensary.com/ that disperse evenly and turn everything from soup to dessert into an edible. On the site you can also order ready-made cookies with cannabis.
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by udomma1005(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2023
silibaba:

You dey whine me?
Nor mind am, he's whining us!
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Jakumo(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2023
MortiOnsen:
Hello. It depends on who makes them. Like everything you eat, it can be cooked well or badly. It's hard to even achieve a displacement, but I found edible powders on the 420 website https://connectbuds420dispensary.com/ that disperse evenly and turn everything from soup to dessert into an edible. On the site you can also order ready-made cookies with cannabis.

Best grow your own in secret with imported connoisseur grade seeds because anything you buy could be adulterated with chemicals capable of causing sickness or even a serious case of death
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Danlax(f): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
People body system are different o.... Anything concern weed never high me o... Be it cooked or smoked ✌️
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Jakumo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Danlax:
People body system are different o.... Anything concern weed never high me o... Be it cooked or smoked ✌️

The weed in Nigeria is generally about 5% to 10% THC active ingredient so if you don't smoke a lot you won't feel anything.

Some of the cannabis strains sold in Europe and the USA can reach THC concentrations of up to 30%, which will make you walk funny even if you are a seasoned smoker, I chit you not.

The good news is that you can buy the SEEDS for that potent weed online from any number of vendors that will post those seeds to you hidden inside packages. If grown properly to maturity, ONE PLANT of that potent weed could yield enough harvest to last you one year.

Here is an example of a cannabis seed seller online, although there are many. Just be sure and buy SATIVA that is best for Africa's seasons
https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/products/feminised-seeds/?filter=eyIxMDEiOlsiMjM5Il0sIjEzMSI6WyI0MzQiXSwiMTIyIjpbIjQyMCJdfQ&page=1

1 Like

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by negro77: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Exkandayee:

I've smoked weed many times,but the thing no deh high me,
Go try Baba just carry 4 puff
Thank me Later!
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by EASY39(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2023
BabaJideAFONJA:
Make sure to check out for NAFDAC number you can also take the weed to the closest police station. The DPO can help verify it's originality.
😂😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RAPE AND ITS CAUSES !!! / Ikanda The Wanted Demon That Killed The Business Man In Onitsha (photo) / Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.