Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline (36735 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari; Political Mistake Ojukwu Made / The Political Mistake Ojukwu Made After 1966 Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by silvoclaira: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
angry
Trash

2 Likes

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by adedayoa2(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I have a cousin in ukraine who was due to graduate medical university on may this year

He ran away due to the war without anything.
He came back to Nigeria recently

All his original documents are with his university in ukraine
But his university has been bombed by russian shelling. The building burnt to ashes

What do u suggest for him to do
To take jamb and start allover again?
does he have photocopies? He should take the photocopy of his credentials back to his school, then bring it to the HQ Ministry of Education, Abuja for authentication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by offorjide: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Some of all those things U listed here are false first of all Dede isn't Ojukwu legitimate first son but Emeka Ojukwu junior for your information Nnewi doesn't recognise him as Ojukwu first son and as well wasn't captured in Ojukwu WILL the people that is having problem with Bianca is Emeka and his siblings according to them the WILL wasn't from their father . SECONDLY there was never a time FEMI KAYODE mentioned he and Bianca were friends talkless of been intimated what FEMI said was that met Bianca at a public function in London which Bianca said she didn't notice him but the Yoruba on nairaland out of their inferiority complex exaggerated the matter. I challenge you to show me where FEMI said that he had intimate relationship with Bianca

5 Likes

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by hammer567: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
2. 2013 – Alleged affair with Fani- Kayode

After she was appointed Ambassador to Spain, another controversy surfaced.

In his controversial piece ‘A Word For Those Who Call Me A Tribalist’, Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation, claimed he had a “long-standing and intimate relationship” with Mrs Ojukwu while she was unmarried.

The piece stirred a brief media frenzy as journalists reached out to her for a reaction.

Mr Fani-Kayode would later apologise, saying he regretted naming three of his former girlfriends – one of them Bianca Ojukwu, as evidence he was not anti-Igbo.

THE ABOVE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ADDED.

1 Like

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by adedayoa2(f): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I have a cousin in ukraine who was due to graduate medical university on may this year

But his university has been bombed by russian shelling. The building burnt to ashes

does he have photocopies? He should take the photocopy of his credentials back to his school, his school should put their stamp on it and then bring it to the HQ Ministry of Education, Abuja for authentication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Very beautiful woman like me
you say watin?

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Hezmatosky: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
There's really a problem in this country o kiss A woman assaulted her fellow woman in public and all we could do is celebrate her actions. If it had been a police officer who slapped her, e for be another thing sad

2 Likes

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by obembet(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
jmoore:
Only FFK dogs believed he had intimate relationship with her.

In fact it is kids that were raised in brothel that will believe FFK

Cos na ojukwu wife. FFK don Bleep her twice.. so kill yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hezmatosky:
There's really a problem in this country o kiss A woman assaulted her fellow woman in public and all we could do is celebrate her actions. If it had been a police officer who slapped her, e for be another thing sad

I won’t even lie, I am shocked at the reactions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by GloriousGbola: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I won’t even lie, I am shocked at the reactions.

Why are you shocked?

Is it not every other day there are threads celebrating spare the rod and spoil the child?

This is the outcome. Same reason why so many Nigerians are jumping on putins nuts. We love bullying and intimidation.

Do we not see people who dialog as English speaking mumus?

People would have been making of bianca is she had we go high when they go low

I am honestly not sure how to feel anymore because by so many accounts Mrs obiano was an out of control bully who had it coming.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

So far he is saying the truth, when the war is over he will write to the university for reinstatement, then the university will write to the embassy in Nigeria

That's the only way to go about him returning back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by sanusianangi: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Islie:
The term 'Inaugural Slap' continues to generate debate and trends on several social media platforms.
By Onu Stephen

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/518196-inaugural-slap-10-times-bianca-ojukwu-made-news-headline.html

She gave her her last respect which firewell slap... As Ex-First lady of Anambra state.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Why wont u ppl let igbos rest for christ sake.. what we done to u media
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by jmoore(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hezmatosky:
What did the other woman do that made the slap to come?

It is so easy when cameras are not around you for you to criticize.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Islie:
The term 'Inaugural Slap' continues to generate debate and trends on several social media platforms.
By Onu Stephen

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/518196-inaugural-slap-10-times-bianca-ojukwu-made-news-headline.html
At what age did she win the Miss Nigeria contest. Ojukwu must have started dating her at 17 if he married her at 22 (5 years after). I'm wondering... at what age did (the e-diot) Fani Kayode date her since he also dated her when she was unmarried. Op, kindly provide answers to these concerns please.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by israelmao(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Your kind invitation will be needed whenever we need to slap someone on Narialand.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Almaigaa: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bianca na Ashawo grin

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by wingmanIII: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Many thanks to Ebele for giving us the most iconic meme ever. Confirming to us what we've always known Bianca to be since the days of FFK.

-erase the dot
Likewise your mama.

1 Like

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by wingmanIII: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:

Cos na ojukwu wife. FFK don Bleep her twice.. so kill yourself.
Also heard impotent ffk bleepped your mother too. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Bimpe29: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
The infamous inaugural slap shall live after Madam Bianca Ojukwu allegedly referred to as Ashawo by Madam Ebelechukwu Obiano.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Juanmike(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Yea, but not am Olosho like you.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by fluffybaby(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
God bless her
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by fluffybaby(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
HilcomTech:
It is very shameful that someone of Bianca's level could resort to violence like a moto park tout. I am definitely not supporting what Mrs. Ebele Obiano did but resorting to violence is very shameful by all standards. What is even more shameful is the fact that people from that region do not even seem to realize the show of shame that was displayed on national live television.

This goes to show that a typical Igbo is basically an agbero no matter the level of education and exposure which is why we would never allow then near the presidency as they would definitely disgrace themselves on national and international television.

grin grin grin Like your opinion counts You sha want to feel relevant grin grin
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Many thanks to Ebele for giving us the most iconic meme ever. Confirming to us what we've always known Bianca to be since the days of FFK.

-erase the dot
Hahahahhahah
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by HilcomTech(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
fluffybaby:

grin grin grin Like your opinion counts You sha want to feel relevant grin grin

This is the opinion of most people from my region.

You people are too uncivilised to hold any sensitive post in Nigeria.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by DamnnNiggarr: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2022
HilcomTech:

This is the opinion of most people from my region.

You people are too uncivilised to hold any sensitive post in Nigeria.
let me take it from here!

What has changed in Nigeria since the so called civilized Nigerians have been ruling Nigeria?
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by virginchaser(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

expired beauty minus brain

Remember, mother of three in her 50 and can still beat many damsels in their 20's on the run way.
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by Ademola121(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Chei, how can I tell my wife I like her bayi ��
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by NovusHomo(m): 4:06am On Mar 20, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Dream on...
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by NovusHomo(m): 4:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Islie:
By Onu Stephen

So, who erased FFK from this script? grin grin grin
Re: ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline by 1852tww: 4:33am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
She should have remarried at that tender age 39 angry

Isn't she doing the do coz body is not firewood
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases / Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.