Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine (36551 Views)

Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Code1115: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If only the ones that were evacuated from Ukraine earlier on heard about this... cheesy
Now they are back to Nigeria their fatherland..while the ones in Ukraine are planning on going into Russia..

So putin puppets which one will you go for?
Remain in Nigeria?

Move to Russia where they have a crumbling economy?

Or remain in Ukraine?
grin
sounds like who want to be a millionaire,i did go for Russia sir,is Nigeria not Crumbling also
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Terrence99: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:

With Russia crumbled economy
It beats Nigeria in every ramifications
am very sure they export upto 30 commodity and have a working refineries unlike Nigeria

Mention 20 commodities Russia exports.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Igbofam: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=shox post=111185030][/quote]

You mean the same Ukraine that EU has pledged to help them fully rebuild and with Italy, Poland, France already lining up to directly rebuild key landmarks?

Is that the Ukraine that is gone? They just became stronger.

The one dying off is Russia and even they know it themselves

3 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
I no dey take Ambassadors seriously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Is like Putin has been reading all the support we're giving him on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by derecho(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Just like someone who mercilessly burnt your workplace then ask you to come and work in his house.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by chaloskyx: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerians better take the offer Ukraine no send una papa at this time they only care about their people you could see how africans were treated during the evacuation. They have no plans for you
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by LocalStandard1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
They should rush the offer, especially if they're science students/majors.

I have always wanted to school in Russia,Germany,China or Japan as a science major, they are cultured countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Honestly I think the Nigerian students would have loved this offer if it came sooner.

... I know say many of the evacuated go dey para for FG for acting too fast grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by McGg: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If only the ones that were evacuated from Ukraine earlier on heard about this... cheesy
Now they are back to Nigeria their fatherland..while the ones in Ukraine are planning on going into Russia..

Remain in Nigeria?

Or remain in Ukraine?
grin

I think you have a crumbling brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by tillaman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
What about those of Bomb don scatter our admission letter and every other proof say we dey study for Ukraine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Nonexisting: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Remain in Nigeria?

Or remain in Ukraine?
grin
The Putin puppets you are talking about are sleeping away their lazy lives at US embassy in Lagos. They will rather wash plates in USA than be kings in Russia or Saudi Arabia. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by dasparrow: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
If Nigerian students have any sense, they should stay away from all these racist east european countries but will our people listen? You cannot pay me to go to any eastern european country. I will rather study in an African country instead. Just saying.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Omini247: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
so when usa now decide to go all in on putin nkor? you cannot chase the devil away with a demon

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Loewe:
It would be very foolish of any Nigerian student to go to Russia for their degree knowing fully well they caused them to be displaced in the first place.

they better come to nigeria and join u in ASUU strike

o
d
e
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Terrence99:

Most of those supporting Putin are disgruntled elements who lack exposure. No reasonable country will even give them visa.
They attack US but are looking for accidented US-used vehicles to buy.

Life is not all about American visa. Go and read the other thread where USA is provoking China again.
USA is the only country that has military bases all over the world, disturbing the peace of others. USA wants to dominate and don't wnst others to dominate. That is evil.
USA is provoking China again and China never provoked USA. If this matter escalates now, you will see how the media will change it and make China the bad guy.
I know u will still not understand. So, because people want to go to USA, USA should continue to dominate the entire world, establishing military bases up and down, breaking sea protocols, arming groups to fight one another. No other country does this except USA and her allies.
Why can't USA just mind their business and stop establishing military bases nears their rivals?

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Princedapace:

Life is not all about American visa. Go and read the other thread where USA is provoking China again.
USA is the only country that has military bases all over the world, disturbing the peace of others. USA wants to dominate and don't wnst others to dominate. That is evil.
USA is provoking China again and China never provoked USA. If this matter escalates now, you will see how the media will change it and make China the bad guy.
I know u will still not understand. So, because people want to go to USA, USA should continue to dominate the entire world, establishing military bases up and down, breaking sea protocols, arming groups to fight one another. No other country does this except USA and her allies.
Why can't USA just mind their business and stop establishing military bases nears their rivals?

stop wanting to go to USA and sit your fucking ass in ur hell hole where piss-body assholes are ur leaders

o
d
e

3 Likes

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by ekitimanalways(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Militant30:
Putin cares grin grin grin grin
Yes, he cares a lot!
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
MedicH:

stop wanting to go to USA and sit your fucking ass in ur hell hole where piss-body assholes are ur leaders

o
d
e

How on earth do u know that I want to go to USA?
Maybe u can go thru my profile. U may see where I have blatantly rejected migration to USA as suggested multiple times.

No be everyone is hungry in Nigeria baba. Some of us are living fine. If I must leave Nigeria, it has to be an African country. Not interested in USA. I have had the offer twice. I didn't go. Lol
Peace. I can't abuse u. U are broke. Normally.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by stamapro(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Putin get this kind heart to help true true, him come still destroy Ukraine. No be him start the, problem wey the Nigerian students dey inside so Why him come dey play good boy role again I suspect this madman of Russia
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by ImoleNaija: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
It might be a trap. Maybe someone is feeding him a NL report cheesy
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
MedicH:

o
d
e

What u just exhibited is ass licking sydrome which majority of Nigerians are known for. So, because USA gives u visa, u should support their bullying around the world? Eya, same way nigerians will support politicians becus the politician gives them contract of pays them monthly money.. Hahahahaha.

Well, I'm not like that. I don't ass lick anyone. That is why I move freely. If u Bleep up, i tell u straight up. I'm a software developer and motion designer, I work anywhere in the world grin
And u know, tech is money baba mi.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Princedapace:

How on earth do u know that I want to go to USA?
Maybe u can go thru my profile. U may see where I have blatantly rejected migration to USA as suggested multiple times.

No be everyone is hungry in Nigeria baba. Some of us are living fine. If I must leave Nigeria, it has to be an African country. Not interested in USA. I have had the offer twice. I didn't go. Lol
Peace. I can't abuse u. U are broke. Normally.

kids like u only have fingers to run over a keypad.

oga shut ur mouth... u de castigate USA but when u manage buy a u,s salvage vehicle u go to some church and give testimony ur black god have blessed u.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
They will now change their minds like the chameleon they are. cheesy cheesy. Its better not to support anybody especially if you are in Nigeria.

tysontim:
Lolz me I'll jump on this.

Guys that hate Russia wat will u say
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Princedapace:

What u just exhibited is ass licking sydrome which majority of Nigerians are known for. So, because USA gives u visa, u should support their bullying around the world? Eya, same way nigerians will support politicians becus the politician gives them contract of pays them monthly money.. Hahahahaha.

Well, I'm not like that. I don't ass lick anyone. That is why I move freely. If u Bleep up, i tell u straight up. I'm a software developer and motion designer, I work anywhere in the world grin

can u even afford to own a car if no be USA.

black people self.. sometimes i no de understand una

shut ur mouth okay...
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Dearlord(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Africans are not loyal at all just because of the street fighting with fire crackers dem done de samanlé
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Bigheart042(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
All na wash..
Imagine a white man destroying his fellow white..them showing love to the blacks..
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by MedicH: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Princedapace:

where the tech now from if no be USA. Is it ogun state or zamfara.. when i see black people way be say on a normal self they no fit even know hoe to wear clothes de talk anyhow it makes me shudder. it's like as i am typing this now on my mac, i come de castigate USA don't i have sense abi wetin?
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Chai so Buhari na Putin guy. USA and UK will not like this news if it's true.
Re: Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
MedicH:

where the tech now from if no be USA. Is it ogun state or zamfara.. when i see black people way be say on a normal self they no fit even know hoe to wear clothes de talk anyhow it makes me shudder. it's like as i am typing this now on my mac, i come de castigate USA don't i have sense abi wetin?
STF with low self esteem. Every dam thing u use today wasn't singlehandedly built by the USA. And many were also built by blacks.
If u think u are useless, I'm not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.