Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Friend Married His White Woman Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Married His White Woman Today (4604 Views)

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Married His White Woman Today by Ay04z(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
PECON1:
sure,my guy got usd100,000 from the woman's family for the wedding
dat abt 58 million naira. At the moment... And diz man fit no pass 100 before she die.... Dude will be made... Though i can't do diz..... Big thump up to d guy.... D huzle is real... And he is wise.
Re: My Friend Married His White Woman Today by ValCon888: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Everybody knows that marriage is a fraud.
Re: My Friend Married His White Woman Today by bluefilm: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
PECON1:
Am happy for you Tompolo Exchange, man gat to survive anyhow

That's nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Married His White Woman Today by PECON1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ay04z:
dat abt 58 million naira. At the moment... And diz man fit no pass 100 before she die.... Dude will be made... Though i can't do diz..... Big thump up to d guy.... D huzle is real... And he is wise.
sure,naija is terrible
Re: My Friend Married His White Woman Today by PECON1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
ValCon888 te tvopost=111203324:
Everybody knows that marriage is a fraud.
cool down sir, next year's millions will line up to vote Tinubu and the situation will still be the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Was How I Met My Girlfriend / I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.