Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (71833 Views)

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Obiano is a good man but his SAs, commissioners and wife are corrupt

Didn't he appoint them? Did he punish them?
Why aren't they with him?
Abeg stop defending corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
kenny160:
u get sense bro..I salute your wisdom

Thank you bros. Happy Sunday
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by teezzybee: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
There is no mighty man, just mere mortals. E get the hungry when go catch even Putin gon him go follow small pikin drag garri.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by buckeyemedia: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2022
crackhouse:
Are u sure it's real water? Or sapele water
Okirigwre Waterside.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by ufotunang: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Nawaoooo...a whole former governor treated like this....but chioma that killed that billionaire man that is in prison custody at Lagos is treated well and always well dressed and even participate in a beauty pageant and won and crowned as a queen.... nawaoooo
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by matm: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano is a good man.Aside gratuities which is a very bad omen, he owes no one.He handled ipob so maturely dt d issue didn't get worse.
He even exonerated ipob from mayhems in Anambra insisting dt the perpetrators were imported from other states.
He never uttered unguarded and utterances.Never insulted anyone.
He is a saint compared to many Nigerian politicians.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Abilistic(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Golan007:

If I check well, you are probably one of those displaying edited pictures of Tinubu.

undecided

You should hv checked before spewing gibberish

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Golan007: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Abilistic:

undecided

You should hv checked before spewing gibberish
grin

1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by matm: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano is a good man.Aside gratuities he owed retired workers which is a very bad omen, he owes no one.He handled ipob so maturely dt d issue didn't get worse.
He even exonerated ipob from mayhems in Anambra insisting dt the perpetrators were imported by politicians from other states when he went to meet Buhari to avert declaration of state of emergency. .And time proved him right.
He never uttered unguarded utterances.Never insulted anyone.
He is a saint compared to many Nigerian politicians.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by ufotunang: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Let him suffer there... when he was chopping and enjoying the money with his family and children and putting his Anambra people into hardship, hunger, poverty and providing bad goverance....he did not know he did wrong abi

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by sapientia(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2022
APC is doing selective witch hunting

And so what?

Keep your hands clean jare

Knowing someone will target you cos you ain't in their clique then going ahead to arm them is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Tingotoe: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
Even if this is a witch hunt if his hands are clean then there is nothing for him to fear.

Of course it is glaring that efcc is doing selective prosecutions as we all know that once you join them your sins are forgiven except for some of the idiots like ffk. But even this selective witch-hunting is welcome if the thieves are brought to book. Maybe if pdp takes over they will start their own. If that is the only good thing to come out of this two useless parties then it is very welcome.
We need more selective prosecution's in this country. The man is obviously a crook. Why did he try to leave the country a day after leaving office knowing fully well that he's been on EFCC watchlist since November last year? You Igbos can wail for eternity I swear
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Tingotoe:
We need more selective prosecution's in this country. The man is obviously a crook. Why did he try to leave the country a day after leaving office knowing fully well that he's been on EFCC watchlist since November last year? You Igbos can wail for eternity I swear

Who is ibo? Abi you don drink ogogoro this morning? You obviously read my post with half your brain if not this won't be your reply.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Obviously, they will definitely release him.
He defo is loungin.

Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGG6CGpTA3M

The video of former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is trending online now, he's seen in the video drinking water.

Recall that WILLIE OBIANO was arrested by efcc on cases bordering mismanagement of state funds. Obiano tried running out of the country the day he handed over to his successor prof Charles soludo, however, luck ran out of him as he was apprehended by efcc operatives at the Murtala Muhammed airport Lagos.

Obiano's video is drawing criticism online, some claim that if you go to Efcc office right from the gate your mobile phone will be taken, they wondered how someone could use a mobile phone to take the video a high public office holder on boxers (short).

Many claim that Obiano's arrested is politically motivated, some believe that he will soon come out on health grounds as it's common to anyone facing trial in Nigeria, some also believe that his case will soon be struck out in court and he'll be free. What do you think of Obiano case?
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Dearlord(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2022
What do you expect him to drink?

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Yes , EFCC is selective in prosecuting public office holders who mismanage public funds.

However it is still good that they arrest some people who are guilty.

They still need to arrest every public office holder that is believed to have looted public money.

Until Obj is arrest, I know that they are not serious and just playing to the public gallery.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Tingotoe: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:

Who is ibo? Abi you don drink ogogoro this morning? You obviously read my post with half your brain if not this won't be your reply.
Sorry for mistaking your identity and no I don't drink ogogoro. But if you read my post, you'll see the sense in it
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Tingotoe:
Sorry for mistaking your identity and no I don't drink ogogoro. But if you read my post, you'll see the sense in it

It made sense and we are on the same page but calling me ibo and saying I'll wail forever was annoying. Your post actually made sense

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Minime10(f): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGG6CGpTA3M

The video of former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is trending online now, he's seen in the video drinking water.

Recall that WILLIE OBIANO was arrested by efcc on cases bordering mismanagement of state funds. Obiano tried running out of the country the day he handed over to his successor prof Charles soludo, however, luck ran out of him as he was apprehended by efcc operatives at the Murtala Muhammed airport Lagos.

Obiano's video is drawing criticism online, some claim that if you go to Efcc office right from the gate your mobile phone will be taken, they wondered how someone could use a mobile phone to take the video a high public office holder on boxers (short).

Many claim that Obiano's arrested is politically motivated, some believe that he will soon come out on health grounds as it's common to anyone facing trial in Nigeria, some also believe that his case will soon be struck out in court and he'll be free. What do you think of Obiano case?

Maybe na ya blood im for drink undecided undecided :- undecided unam ikot
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Almaigaa: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Sharatan:

This Willie Obiano wife go sabisuck d!ck sha. See her mouth as e wide..

I no fit give my dick to that kind woman. She fit infect me with her mouth crawcraw grin
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by wallrichy: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tell me one person in Nigeria, among the politicians, present and past politicians, Presidents and Ex presidents, present governors and ex governors, local governments chairman, councillors etc....even ministers, commissioners, Civil servants, governments workers, pastors, Imams, Sheiks, GOs, etc.....they are all thieves...non is innocent of stealing and stealing. Nigeria is finished....waiting to be buried finally.....

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by LLiKYekoba: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
festacman:
This is an unprofessional humiliation card being played by EFCC. This is the first time this is happening and Gov. Willie is not the first governor to be in EFCC custody. Why this pettiness? You could easily tell that the person behind that desk did this trash. EFCC should PROFESSIONALLY do it's job.

Even the video of serial criminal like Abba Kyari in detention wasn't leaked. Even that of Evans the kidnapper wasn't leaked. Why Willie Obiano?

Malami & co wanted to state of emergency to install Andy Uba as governor of Anambra State but met his match in Willie Obiano. So, if Malami and his co passengers are doing this to humiliate him then they don't know the man they are dealing with. Willie Obiano wasn't given the title of "Akpokuo Dike" for nothing.

APC-buhari man alias 'I be Ibo One nigeria man', e don clear for eye now as e clear for Mrvitalis eye when we bin dey tell una. One nigeria mugus. Ndi eriri eri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by thundafire: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Globemoney1 aka , see what they re doing to our MOU, Ugu governor cry

Modified; EFCC should please get him his favourite Brandy, Obiano shall not live by water alone but by kai kai to keep his keep his temperature down wink
that guy is enjoying 1st class treatment u see were him dey stay. He will have best meals best bed to sleep Tv,AC and any other thing for now apart from his free movement
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mandela89:
Is drinking of water now an offence, the officer that videod him without his consent should be dealt with, he is merely accused and a suspect
/

They are teaching you that no condition is permanent.

Only a few would understand the significance of the video.

/
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Hulk197: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
So make he drink urine?
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dearlord:
What do you expect him to drink?

They expect him to drink Champagne
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Freebills12: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
I am not against the arrest of Obiano but invasion of his privacy is also a crime. You can't fight crime with crime.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Globemoney1 aka , see what they re doing to our MOU, Ugu governor cry

Modified; EFCC should please get him his favourite Brandy, Obiano shall not live by water alone but by kai kai to keep his keep his temperature down wink

They should release him and arrest his commissioners,SA's, and wife.
These set of people siphoned Anambra money
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by warlordd(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Kingsley1000 post=111190843] Today Is Sunday, For those of us who are patriots, what we should be insisting is that EFCC should recover all looted funds and return same to Anambra state coffers and ensure that the present administration use it judiciously to develop the state. Happy Sunday folks.

Obiano lavishly squandered 42 Billion Naira of Anambra State security votes fund without securing anything, leaving Anambra State's indigenes in the mercy of criminals, bandits and culti Obi pandora did not leave any dime. The 75k was audio.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Sharatan(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Almaigaa:

I no fit give my dick to that kind woman. She fit infect me with her mouth crawcraw grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.